IronMag Research Chems


Balkan Pharmaceutical

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    -2455997

    Balkan Pharmaceutical






    F.Y.I.- Balkan Pharmaceuticals dbol is garbage,expect extremely mild gains. I have used prohormornes that have given me gains several times greater than what was acheived on Balkans dbol. I've never tried any of their other products,nor will I ever. However, I would suggest that folks be cautious. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    223
    Rep Points
    3359457

    Super agree,garbage to the max on all their products. My buddy got scammed four bills from one of their distributors. Wouldn't use them if it was free.
    my Iphone

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by bighurt View Post
    F.Y.I.- Balkan Pharmaceuticals dbol is garbage,expect extremely mild gains. I have used prohormornes that have given me gains several times greater than what was acheived on Balkans dbol. I've never tried any of their other products,nor will I ever. However, I would suggest that folks be cautious. Thanks!
    quite easy to discredit some pharma houses just in few words... imo BP is serious manufacturer who produce a quality gear.
    FCBARCELONA

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    srbija
    Posts
    300
    Rep Points
    20503811

    Quote Originally Posted by bighurt View Post
    F.Y.I.- Balkan Pharmaceuticals dbol is garbage,expect extremely mild gains. I have used prohormornes that have given me gains several times greater than what was acheived on Balkans dbol. I've never tried any of their other products,nor will I ever. However, I would suggest that folks be cautious. Thanks!
    And we should take that as a fact because you say so, no lab test or or other prove, just simply because you didn't grew enough?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    -2455997

    As has been stated, the gains that I've acheived were extremely mild and incomparable to the other brands I have taken. However, this particular brand may be just fine for the most novice of users or even for those who do not know any better. This is merely my opinion and I am just trying to help folks out, didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,689
    Rep Points
    210717544

    I agree bighurt! shity vials that fall apart, shitty gear , ittle to nogains. orals seems usless (im sure there was SOMTHING but not as lables for the doses i assumed i was taking)

    and this was over 2 yrs ago.
    i stick to mostly to geneza now somtimes some axio.
    GPs tbol and dbol where DEFF better in my op.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    10

    I just recently received some BP Clen and after checking the UPIC # on their site for legitimacy.....it came up as fake product. So I dont know if there's some fake BP gear going around or their products are just no good.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    james-27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    443
    Rep Points
    18332935

    you shouldn't be mad cause you got exactly what you paid for. Pay $15 for dbol your going to get $15 in gains.
    Bodybuilding is about learning to maximally contract a muscle. It is not about lifting weight. The best bodybuilders in the world are that way because they can contract their muscle harder than you, NOT because they lift more.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    srbija
    Posts
    300
    Rep Points
    20503811

    Quote Originally Posted by bighurt View Post
    As has been stated, the gains that I've acheived were extremely mild and incomparable to the other brands I have taken. However, this particular brand may be just fine for the most novice of users or even for those who do not know any better. This is merely my opinion and I am just trying to help folks out, didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

    I am not defending balkan, but saying that it is bad products simply because you got better effects form other brands doesn't mean it is poor product.
    It could be that previoustly you were using over doses UG testosterone labeled as primo.
    Give products that you have lab tested and if results are poor - put them on this board.
    if results are OK, means you have poor genetics.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    83
    Rep Points
    6514894

    I used Balkan Test Prop and Test E. Both were total garbage.

    Disclaimer: This was 2 years ago. Maybe the gear is better these days...

  11. #11
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Every board community has there opinions and loyalty towards certain products and sources. I am a member of a certain paid site, and BP might as well be the holy grail the way everyone talks about it. I have a couple vials of BP Cypionate coming, I will let everyone know of my experience post cycle.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1188274

    my two cents... ive heard that ALOT of HG gear is fake... so maybe its possible some of you got some fake gear?

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34
    Rep Points
    1692934

    I just finished up last month on BP test e and d-bol. Just running a lil bulk for the winter and was the best d-bol I've ever taken.

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I just finished up last month on BP test e and d-bol. Just running a lil bulk for the winter and was the best d-bol I've ever taken.
    I'm glad to hear that. I have Tbol and Cyp on the way and I'm REALLY looking forward to trying the Tbol

  15. #15
    Registered User
    stronger4ever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    851
    Rep Points
    55260954

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    quite easy to discredit some pharma houses just in few words... imo BP is serious manufacturer who produce a quality gear.
    I didnt feel their winny was strong enough. I don't know if it was because it was the oral version but I didn't really like it.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    stronger4ever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    851
    Rep Points
    55260954

    Quote Originally Posted by james-27 View Post
    you shouldn't be mad cause you got exactly what you paid for. Pay $15 for dbol your going to get $15 in gains.
    Not necessarily bro. Balkan is not that much cheaper. Most of UG lab dbols are about the same price. Even Biogen which has ridiculously good prices on injectable.

  17. #17
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    twistedgto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    366
    Rep Points
    16364061

    hey i got gains from bp test c and there d bol , the d bol elevated my liver values and i gained muscle and weight off it , i am not saying any of you guys that didnt benefit from it did something wrong but i did my last three cycles with there deca and test c and jumped started with d bol and always gained 20 to 25lbs and never got sore infected pins either , thats just my input guys

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    10

    That's good to hear. Thanks

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Fuck Lebron
    Posts
    43
    Rep Points
    1215652

    Balkan is hit or miss. This is not an accident either have any of you guys heard of Alin? Major Balkan distributer and I think manufacturer, well known to be a selective scammer. Ships all goods to some people, some people get nothing. If he already does this, than why wouldn't he make some of his products legit, while some under dosed or completely fake if it makes him more money? Don't know how he even still makes a living when they're are so many more dependable companies out there.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    One of my friends just told me about ALIN, and i was lookin at getting the 50MG Dianabol as well, but now that i read its not that good, what other LEGIT sites can i get Anabol 50, or Dianabol 50mg from? That doesnt require a prescrption obviously.. Im on 10mg Dianabol now, not sure of the brand, not sure of how to tell. I've been taking 30MG a day, and im really wanting to get the 50mg, and go that route

  21. #21
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,482
    Rep Points
    490784210

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    quite easy to discredit some pharma houses just in few words... imo BP is serious manufacturer who produce a quality gear.
    I agree with this. Depending on the place you order from. If you order Balkan from one of the sponsers on this site you shouldn't have an issue getting scammed. If you get real Balkan you will be happy.. I think they are given a bad name by people who use bad sponsers to acquire them. I made good gains from the test cyp they produce. They also have a system setup to check authenticity. It even tells you if your code has ever been entered before.



  22. #22
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,482
    Rep Points
    490784210

    I have only used the Balkan that comes in amp form. They amps really looked good. TO the GUY WHO had the BP clen and checked the UPIC number. When was the Clen produced. They did not start using the UPIC system until june 2009 I believe. I had a Test Cyp that was made in may and did not show up on the UPIC system. I had a sust that I got from the same sponser that did show up. I trust the sponser so I used the Test Cyp and I got great results. Also if you guys would like to see how Balkan tested compared to other UGLs check out Underground Anabolics by William Llewellyn. If you are an elite member the ebook is free under elite anabolic zone. Balkan did very well in testing where most other labs did poorly. They tested the Test Cyp. There are many labs tested in the book even Asia pharma was tested. Great read. For those who doubt BP's quality you may be suprised at the results.



  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    10

    Well I purchased them about a month and a half ago so I'm hopping they were manufactured in late 2010 but I'm not sure. I'll check and update the post later on today.

  24. #24
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Before I got hooked up with WP I ordered from ALIN... got the 2 vials of BP Cyp (checked out on their site) but that scammer fuck only sent me half my order... I didn't get any of my Tbol, Aro or Nolva.... I will let everyone know how the Cyp works out...


    Shout out to WP.... I was in a bind and he came through for me like a champ.... Thanks WP (AsiaPharma Tbol on the way!)
    These statements have been made in the spirit of philosophical discussion. The user at this IP in no way condones violation of local laws of the reader's country or region.

  25. #25
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,482
    Rep Points
    490784210

    I have heard bad reviews on ALIN BP. I hope you get to try legit BP because it makes a world of difference



  26. #26
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    I have heard bad reviews on ALIN BP. I hope you get to try legit BP because it makes a world of difference
    Yeah, I'm not even sure I want to use what I got... I would much rather trade it for some AP. But I have been scammed twice this year and I'm out a lot of money as a result... I will probably have to use this stuff
    These statements have been made in the spirit of philosophical discussion. The user at this IP in no way condones violation of local laws of the reader's country or region.

  27. #27
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,482
    Rep Points
    490784210

    Did you check the UPIC numbers



  28. #28
    Registered User
    gorilla21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    2772280

    tried the balkan cypionate. it was real good i thought. the orals i never tried and now im second guessin trying them.

  29. #29
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Did you check the UPIC numbers
    Yeah, they were valid... I mean, if it weren't for all the negative shit I have heard about them, I would say the gear is fucking tits.

    It was completely laminated in plastic with hologram and the numbers check out...

    This is why I used AP first, and I'm glad I did. It is the gold standard I will hold the other to. If the shot of BP feels ANY different, I'm off it..
    These statements have been made in the spirit of philosophical discussion. The user at this IP in no way condones violation of local laws of the reader's country or region.

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10






    valkan is good to me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. serbian pharmaceutical Has anyone heard of these?
    By dubox in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. Balkan Pharma?
    By ANIMALHAUS in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. Balkan D Bol
    By kratos1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 08:30 PM
  4. Decatech Pharmaceutical
    By astanar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->