• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DMZ ? (heavyiron) or anyone else

ATyler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can dmz dry you up so much that you get nose bleeds? Im on my third week and the past few days have been getting bloody nose atleast once a day. They have been pretty intense

Had a nosebleed today, I live in a pretty dry climate though. (Denver)

I would get your blood pressure checked just to be on the safe side.

alright man yeah i live in a dry climate too only about 200 miles away from ya

alright man yeah i live in a dry climate too only about 200 miles away from ya
I run a humidifier all winter in my house.

How old are you? If you're young this could be normal. My nose bled a lot when I was growing up, until I was about twenty. Veins close to the surface. Stuff some tissue up there and let it dry out. If you're doing squats or deadlifts it will increase pressure to the point that it will sometimes give you nosebleeds after you do the lift. A lot of the big guys doing heavy weight have nose bleeds when they do squats. "If you aren't bleeding you aren't doing enough"

How old are you? If you're young this could be normal. My nose bled a lot when I was growing up, until I was about twenty. Veins close to the surface. Stuff some tissue up there and let it dry out. If you're doing squats or deadlifts it will increase pressure to the point that it will sometimes give you nosebleeds after you do the lift. A lot of the big guys doing heavy weight have nose bleeds when they do squats. "If you aren't bleeding you aren't doing enough"

That makes since then because it started on monday and thats my deadlift day

That makes since then because it started on monday and thats my deadlift day

If you're predisposed to having the veins in your nose close to the surface then the excess blood pressure that is created when you do dead lifts will sometimes blow them out :p That in combination with dry heat and wallah! Mystery solved. I feel like Scooby Doo.

IML Gear Cream!
I live in arizona. it's dry. never had nose bleeds, but i've never had a nose bleed.
it is most likely d/t the sudden increase in blood pressue cause by dimethazine. this is why most users experience headaches on this compound.

taking an asprin will help with the bp issues. if you're running test or some other aromatizable compound, you most likely will not experience these sides d/t the positive effects estrogen will have.

anyhow, like heavy stated above, get your bp checked.

+1 to get your BP checked. It's often a sign of high BP. Mine went down to 152/79 today. A lot better than what it was lol. I take asprin as well, you should pick some up.

Back