• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Transdermal?

Beebo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing my research and have decided on halodrol or epistane. My next question is how exactly do I make these transdermal. I have read these instructions and they dont make complete since to me. This is obviously a superior application due to the 5-7 times more absorption compared to oral application. Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks again. :thinking:

5-7x more available than an oral. I don't think so man.

bro you might as well flush your money down the drain. There is no need to even try these two as a transdermal, they are not harsh on your liver if thats what your worried about.

The only thing I would do transdermal is testosterone (for healthy levels, as u wont gain a mass amount of weight)

And also Tren.

the only advantage hd might have as a transdermal is more of the needed enzymes for conversion to turinabol.

but epistane is already an active steroid.

unless you have raws, you will have to first seperate the fillers as well. easier probably to just take it orally.

I beta tested a product with hd/max lmg in a transdermal application, it was pretty nice.

hasn't been released yet, and dont know if it will though.

Back