• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Game of Thrones

Looks awesome. Made me think of Sparticus on starz. The main character got cancer and will not be returning for season 2. Very sad, but I am glad they are continuing the series. I hope it holds up. But yeah that show you posted looks great. I will def be watching. HBO has the best series.

I just read the books, they're kick ass. Hopefully George R. R. Martin finishes them before he dies; the fat lazy bastard. O yah, the show looks good to :ohyeah:

From EW.com

Winter — at least a sample of it — is coming sooner than you think.

HBO is presenting a 15-minute preview of the premiere of Game of Thrones two weeks before its full fledged scheduled debut date. The preview, which will air at 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 3, will be immediately available on HBO.com and On Demand, to help further ramp up hype for the show.

Very cool. And HBO does have the best shows on t.v. :winkfinger:

This video is private.

IML Gear Cream!
From EW.com

Winter ??? at least a sample of it ??? is coming sooner than you think.

HBO is presenting a 15-minute preview of the premiere of Game of Thrones two weeks before its full fledged scheduled debut date. The preview, which will air at 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 3, will be immediately available on HBO.com and On Demand, to help further ramp up hype for the show.

It's online now for those who missed it:

Watch The First 15 Minutes Of Game Of Thrones

This Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. Looking forward to it.

I just caught the ass end, so does that Peeping Tom little boy die or is his pet wolf going to transform into a werewolf and catch him? HBO makes movies similar to heroin, they leave you needing your next fix, that's why I like shows like Psych or Dr. Who usually they solve the case or the world by the end of the episode and pepper in cliff hangers, not a cliff hanger after every episode....

I just caught the ass end, so does that Peeping Tom little boy die or is his pet wolf going to transform into a werewolf and catch him? HBO makes movies similar to heroin, they leave you needing your next fix, that's why I like shows like Psych or Dr. Who usually they solve the case or the world by the end of the episode and pepper in cliff hangers, not a cliff hanger after every episode....

I know- some of the shows I like toss a cliffhanger and force people to go nuts waiting for months for the next season. At least with this it is only a week's wait.

EW's episode recap:

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/game-o...ly is the best? Put your sibling to the test!

IML Gear Cream!
This was fast:

HBO has renewed its fantasy series “Game of Thrones” after only airing one episode.
Sunday night’s “Thrones” premiere averaged a decent 4.2 million viewers across three separate airings. The original 9 p.m. broadcast attracted 2.2 million. For the sake of comparison, the similarly highly hyped drama “Boardwalk Empire” bowed with 7.1 million viewers back in September.
“We are delighted by the way David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have brought George R.R. Martin’s amazing book series to the screen, and thrilled by the support of the media and our viewers,” HBO’s programming president Michael Lombardo said. “This is the continuation of an exciting creative partnership.”
This announcement should come as no surprise given HBO’s costly stake in the creation and promotion of “Thrones.” (Seasons One’s price tag was an estimated $50 million.)
Season Two will most likely be based on “A Clash of Kings,” the second book in George R.R. Martin’s best-sellingseries A Song of Ice and Fire.

'Game of Thrones' Crowned With Second Season Renewal | XFINITY TV News

NICE POST (Just trying to get my post count to 50 so I can PM... SORRY!)

Natalie Dormer Joins Game Of Thrones Season 2 As Margery Tyrell

The first cast addition to the second season of HBO's Fantasy series is Captain America: TFA And Tudors actress Natalie Dormer..
Here we have the first of what is sure to be many casting additions for the second season of Game Of Thrones.

NatalieDormer_therival.jpg
THR report..

The Tudors actress Natalie Dormer has joined the cast of HBO’s Game of Thrones for the second season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.

Dormer, who played Anne Boleyn on the Showtime drama, has been added as a series regular for the epic series based on the George R.R. Martin books.

Dormer will play Margaery Tyrell, a beautiful and shrewd woman from House Tyrell. She is set to marry King Robert’s brother Renly Baratheon, in part to support his bid to take the Throne from King Joffrey.

As many of you will know, we will also be seeing Dormer as Private Lorraine in Captain America: TFA. Fans of teh show may be curious as to what Renly is doing marrying his gay lover(Loras Tyrell)'s sister. Well, as THR mention, it's all just a bit of politicking. Margaery places a fairly major role in the story from the second book on. Expect announcement for the other major players(Stannis Baratheon, Mellisandre, Jaquen Hagar etc) soon enough as the show resumes filming in July.

Natalie Dormer Joins Game Of Thrones Season 2 As Margery Tyrell

Dammit I can't get the second episode! I've got the first and then 3 and 4 but I don't want to watch without seeing the second one.

I wish I wasn't too cheap to pay for HBO.

Dammit I can't get the second episode! I've got the first and then 3 and 4 but I don't want to watch without seeing the second one.

I wish I wasn't too cheap to pay for HBO.

use torrents:winkfinger:, i downloaded all of them

I am in the middle of reading the books , they are awesome

RUMOR: Christopher Eccleston & Tony Curran Up For Roles In Game Of Thrones Season 2

RUMOR: Christopher Eccleston & Tony Curran Up For Roles In Game Of Thrones Season 2

According to Den of Geek, both former Dr Who Christopher Eccleston and Tony Curran(also a Dr Who alumnus) are lined up for roles in the second season of HBO's drama/fantasy series...
We already had one bit of official casting news for the second season of Game Of Thrones, with Natalie Dormer being cast as Margaery Tyrell. Now we have rumors of two more actors in line for roles. According to Den Of Geek..

tonyc.jpg

There are also unconfirmed rumours that Christopher Eccleston and Tony Curran are being lined up for roles, but we'll see what happens there, and bring you more news when we get it.

It's really not a lot to go on, but if they are cast, who might they play? The most obvious choice for Eccleston would be Stannis Baratheon I think since he is the biggest character addition in the second book anyway. Curran(Underworld: Evolution ) might fit the part of Jaquen Hagar? He has the red hair. But there are quite a few character either one might fit. Take this with the usual grain of salt for now but I'll do my best to get some more info on this.

My favorite show on HBO now. Up there with True Blood. "The Wire" was the best show of all times though. Boardwalk Empire is great as well. HBO has the best series.

Back