• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF is the matter with Dunkin Donuts?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I go through the drive thru this morning and order a coffee and wheat bagel. So I get to work, open the bag, and it's a damn cinnamon raisin bagel.

:splat: :fire:

Cheap labour!!!!:rolleyes:

MMMM Bagels. DD has the best onion bagel with veggie CC

I am having little trouble getting back into the day shift hours comeing from mids, so I was dragging ass getting out of the house this morning. So...I went to McDonalds for a couple Egg McMuffins. Don't worry, I used my coupon:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=181370

I was ordering for myself and two of the guys Iwork with. I told her THREE SEPARATE orders. I did one order at a time. On the second one, the poor little dear got confused. How the fuq (oops, sorry, wrong thread) can you get two sausage, egg and cheese muffins, 1 hash brown and a large coke fuqd up? Thatnk gawd she didn't have a job with real responsibility..
After having to go back through to find out her misstake....she was taking forever...I think I AGED while there.
I'm sorry, I do have little patience for stupidity. I spoke S l o w l y, annunciated clearly.
minimum wage workers..and they want a raise.....

"Never go though the drive thu. THey FUQ you in the drive thru!"
-Leo Getz, Lethal Weapon II

can you get two sausage, egg and cheese muffins, 1 hash brown and a large coke fuqd up?

:finger: :finger: :eek:

that wasn't for me...I swear!

I ate something else....mine didn't have the hash browns. THere's grease there, you know...
:D

Minimum wage workers...you expect better?

I always find it funny that people expect top rate meals and service when you go to a joint that hires 16 year old kids and housewives, paying them minimum wage, while working them like dogs.

I would rather work in a factory, life on the line daily, then have to work at a fast food joint again.

Give them a break. You prolly don't realize the kinda crap that goes on everyday behind the counter at places like these. Seriously.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I go through the drive thru this morning and order a coffee and wheat bagel. So I get to work, open the bag, and it's a damn cinnamon raisin bagel.

:splat: :fire:

I think they got the order right and you are just trying to throw MBC off with this post :p :p :D

"Give them a break. You prolly don't realize the kinda crap that goes on everyday behind the counter at places like these. Seriously."

***I'm a couple months shy of turning 32....been there, done that....at a lot less than what they are getting.
Sorry animal, but that excuse doesn't cut it.

I was ata Popeyes recently....I know...watch the crap foods. Anyway, these worked like dogs kids, (the "manager" was no older than 17....how does that happen anyway? A 17 year old kid who didn't have a friggin clue was left to run the place??)
Were so busy playing grab ass and what not, couldn't get three simple orders right. Nobody in the shop knew how to do a simple upgrade/add on for my friend's order; he got it for free.
They completely forgot my order, and looked at me as if I was from another world when I asked where my food was. (My friend had had his food for at least 6 minutes and was now waiting on me)
The group of people behind me got their BIG order before mine. (fuqqed up BTW) What a nightmare. Only good thing that came out of it was that they had no clue what I ordered, so I kinda stretched the truth and got a better meal than what I paid for...

IML Gear Cream!
:finger: Burner, first the McD's post of the burger, fries and Lg coke, now you are at Popeye's....Are you on your period? :p ;) LOL

hey good looking!
I didn't even have a burger OR fries!
I know, I know...I normally do not eat fast food. we were in ahurry and needed something to eat. that had to substitute...
;)

BTW, Les...this IS my cry fir help...I told you some time ago, that I NEED yuo to COOK for me!
:)

LOL, oh I see ;)

Well they DO have CHICKEN sandwiches ya know:p

Originally posted by Burner02
The group of people behind me got their BIG order before mine. (fuqqed up BTW) What a nightmare. Only good thing that came out of it was that they had no clue what I ordered, so I kinda stretched the truth and got a better meal than what I paid for...

I buy this chicken sandwichs from Mcds all the time no fries or anything but Where i am from the high schools sell these cards that have buy one get one free for all the fast food places. One time this girl was screwing around and I ordered 4 chicken sandwichs and I showed her the card and she gave me 8 sandwichs. I had my food for a couple days. My idea is if there stupid take advantage

"Well they DO have CHICKEN sandwiches ya know"
***I went with three chix breasts...no buns....cut extra carbs, you know!

And as for the McCrap, it was breakfast...no chicken..

Originally posted by Burner02
"Well they DO have CHICKEN sandwiches ya know"
***I went with three chix breasts...no buns....cut extra carbs, you know!

And as for the McCrap, it was breakfast...no chicken..

Oh yea thats right:p

biscuits....and "sausage" LOL

What I wouldnt do for a biscuit now, LOL;)

Originally posted by Leslie2196

Oh yea thats right:p

biscuits....and "sausage" LOL

What I wouldnt do for a biscuit now, LOL;)

hey...I don't care what you WOULDN'T do for a biscut...I wanna know what ou WOULD do for a biscuit!

If the price is right, pretty girl, I'll be your huckleberry!

Back