SloppyJ's 1st Cycle.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice. It's really not bad at all. I enjoy pinning now. Remember to do everything very slowly especially pushing the plunger down. It'll help with pain. I even push the pin in really slowly. Some people like to jam it in but I wouldn't do that in the event you hit a nerve or something. Massage the area, use a heating pad, take a hot shower or exercise the area works for me to keep it painless.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not sure how fast he went in. I was trying to stare straight ahead and not laugh.(no homo.) I know it was a good 30sec on the inject. I also heated it up under hot tap water when it was in the syringe. He said it wasn't hard to push out even with the 25g.

I'm either going to do my other glute or the opposite side quad next time.

Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

sounds good man hope u get the gains ur looking for gonna post up some pic's of progress ??

Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes take some pre-cycle pics. I forgot to do that. Def a good idea.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I took some pre pics. I will probably wait until I have atleast a couple progress pics to post anything up.

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

nice cycle - I like the double dipping on the orals . . wet at the front end and dry at the back . . Your other option is to add dbol at the back-end as well (instead of stanazol) - that would be a hell of a mass cycle.

Good luck

http://ironmaglabs.com/banners/sdmz5-468.jpg

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

good luck with your cycle dude, im doin the same exact one

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    nice cycle - I like the double dipping on the orals . . wet at the front end and dry at the back . . Your other option is to add dbol at the back-end as well (instead of stanazol) - that would be a hell of a mass cycle.

Good luck

The ol' double scoop. I thought about hitting the bol at the end but then I think when I started pct I would feel more let down when all of the water weight dropped off. But that would be one hell of a bulk. I want to hit the winny cause I plan to run it hard in the spring. Plus I'm sure I could stand to get a little more cut up at the end of this run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you going with the winstrol in the end?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Planning on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like we finally have a newbie that did some research and planning. Reps to you. Do you have HCG? I strongly suggest that. Not NEEDED but helps.

I would watch your BP and heart rate if you do some cardio while on Dbol and white flood. I did some Tbol on Ephedrine and ran 1 mile in 6:20 and then did some heavy cardio on the elliptical and almost hit 200 HR. That white flood with the Dbol can do the same. You may want to keep the hawthorne at 1500mg while on the Dbol and back to 1000 after. You might even look at some policosanol and garlic for your lipids.

As far as the pinning, it will feel bruised for the first few times till you get used to it. Im guessing your doing 1cc per inject. It will get used to it real quick. Just dont put 3cc in one inject into your thigh and then go to the mall and walk for hours the next day. Talk about major pain. I havent pinned thighs since!

As far as the winny, do it if you lose some fat on the cycle. It is really at its best when you are really lean! Like for contest prep! Maybe go for some halos or more dbol the last 4 weeks.

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Best of luck bro. My cycle closely resembles yours as well. I'll be following along.
    The Truth.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cavtrooper96 View Post
    Looks like we finally have a newbie that did some research and planning. Reps to you. Do you have HCG? I strongly suggest that. Not NEEDED but helps.

I would watch your BP and heart rate if you do some cardio while on Dbol and white flood. I did some Tbol on Ephedrine and ran 1 mile in 6:20 and then did some heavy cardio on the elliptical and almost hit 200 HR. That white flood with the Dbol can do the same. You may want to keep the hawthorne at 1500mg while on the Dbol and back to 1000 after. You might even look at some policosanol and garlic for your lipids.

As far as the pinning, it will feel bruised for the first few times till you get used to it. Im guessing your doing 1cc per inject. It will get used to it real quick. Just dont put 3cc in one inject into your thigh and then go to the mall and walk for hours the next day. Talk about major pain. I havent pinned thighs since!

As far as the winny, do it if you lose some fat on the cycle. It is really at its best when you are really lean! Like for contest prep! Maybe go for some halos or more dbol the last 4 weeks.
    Thanks man! I've done over a year of research and took the time to make sure I really wanted to do it. And when I do something, I really like to do it right.

I do not have hcg. I thought about it but did not research it fully. I figured so many people have done cycles without it, I will be okay. I am looking into it for the next one however. I know the dosages and when to do it, just not how to do it.

I am running NOW Hawthorne 550mg 3x per day. So thats 1650mg. I forgot to update but I also got some Liver Care (Liv 52 US Version) that I'm running also. I guess you can't be too safe. I will check out the supps you listed.

Yes 1ml on the pins. It's not so bad. I was thinking of trying a quad tonight or even my other glute. I guess time will tell. I'll sit at work and think about that 1.5" all day and puss out.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 6 Update:

Something is happening. My leg press is up the most but everything else feels just a little easier in the gym. I added 20lbs to my squat today and got 540 on the leg press for a few more sets than normal. I could have gotten more but I stopped. Pumps are feeling better also.

My nipples were feeling kind of weird today. I don't know if it's anything to do with the dbol but I'm going to start adex at .25mg EOD tonight after my pin. I know I stated I was going to do .5mg EOD but I think that might be a bit excessive at this stage in the game.

Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've noticed my nips are hard a lot. Even to the point where they kinda hurt. Fortunately, I haven't grown a pair of tits yet. I'll take a nolva from time to time when they get too hard or sensitive and that usually gets them in check.