SloppyJ's 1st Cycle.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The second day after the leg workout is generally the worst.

Swollen Member
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    The second day after the leg workout is generally the worst.

Ehh whilst eating my chicken breast and brown rice I decided to go hit shoulders today and quit being such a pussy.

If it gets too bad Ill take a methadone or vicodin and sit on the couch with my Roor and some nugs.

Old Fart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats on your first cycle, you did do your homework.
    If you dont mind I subscribed to your first cycle and would like to toss some things out there.

Me personally I like the idea of one gear for a first cycle, I suggest this because some gears have diffrent sides than others.
    I got panic and or anxiety attacks from the winstrol, and I put that down to being a DHT drug that actually is a CNS stimulant.
    I love test based cycles and IMO they are the daddy.

Both test and dbol aromitize quite alot and at the end of your cycle you may want to bump up that adex some.
    Estrogen support is important as estrogen is approx 200 times more supressive than testosterone, using an AI during the cycle tends to have an easier recovery post cycle.

If I may make a suggestion, powders are hyped alot by supplement companies yet whole foods is really where it is at.
    Most whole foods offer a far higher nutrient profile and for putting on mass, nothing is better.
    If you have to use the powders the post workout would be the best place.
    Sure you already know this but just saying for others that may not know.

Gyno symptoms start out like either itchy, or puffy, but if you feel any pain up your AI dose.
    When it feels like a splinter in your nipple, gyno will surely follow.
    Guage your AI to how you feel and dont play with your nipples as this can elivate prolactin.

Keep the liver support to the end as this wont be a problem and the stress on the liver from the dbol can elivate IGF-1 levels so it would be better to skip that till after, it wont be needed anyway now.

Good luck

Swollen Member
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Hackskii that's informative for the newer folks. I've actually tried to get away from the powders as much as possible. I like them in the morning and before bed. I've changed lately though. Normally i would be pounding down a protein shake after I left the gym then eat a light lunch. Lately I've been skipping the PWO shake and going for more food. Today I have 6-8oz of sirloin steak and some whole grain pasta with some cheese for PWO. This is just as much protein as a shake and it's coming from a good food source.

Thanks for subscribing. I'm trying to make my log pretty extensive to hopefully help answer questions people might have when searching. I know I used to read every log I could.

Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    If it gets too bad Ill take a methadone or vicodin and sit on the couch with my Roor and some nugs.
    Hook a brotha up. Why you holding back on me?

Old Fart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Hackskii that's informative for the newer folks. I've actually tried to get away from the powders as much as possible. I like them in the morning and before bed. I've changed lately though. Normally i would be pounding down a protein shake after I left the gym then eat a light lunch. Lately I've been skipping the PWO shake and going for more food. Today I have 6-8oz of sirloin steak and some whole grain pasta with some cheese for PWO. This is just as much protein as a shake and it's coming from a good food source.

Thanks for subscribing. I'm trying to make my log pretty extensive to hopefully help answer questions people might have when searching. I know I used to read every log I could.
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I have been around a very long time, I normally dont do American boards due to too many flames, but I like this one so far.
    I am not new to boards and am a mod on a big UK board but this one is close to home.

PWO is pretty important for glycogen recovery, I stopped having powders and enjoy my food when I eat.

I didnt mention it, and you may not even need it till you are done, but I am a very big fan of HCG during the cycle.
    Keeping testicular function makes recovery very easy, not only that but it keeps endogenous testosterone flowing, even in light of exogenous administration of testosterone.

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Today I have 6-8oz of sirloin steak and some whole grain pasta with some cheese for PWO.
    Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Damn Slop, you're making me hungry bro.

Swollen Member
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    Hook a brotha up. Why you holding back on me?

Ripped, next time I got on vacation in FL I got ya!

Quote Originally Posted by hackskii View Post
    I didnt mention it, and you may not even need it till you are done, but I am a very big fan of HCG during the cycle.
    Keeping testicular function makes recovery very easy, not only that but it keeps endogenous testosterone flowing, even in light of exogenous administration of testosterone.
    Yeah man everyone loves that stuff. I think I'm going to hold off on the HCG this go around but next time it's on my list. Can you do IM shots with it or is it all sub?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteTruth View Post
    Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Damn Slop, you're making me hungry bro.

Ummmmm my whole workout I was thinking about this steak I'm eating right now. All of my co-workers say "Ohhh boy it must be nice to eat steak and grilled chicken everyday." I tell them I can afford it since I don't go out to lunch everyday and then the bar after work. Retards.

Old Fart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HCG can be either sub-Q or IM, they even have a sublingual preperation for the HCG diet but it is pretty weak but none the less...lol

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ummmmm my whole workout I was thinking about this steak I'm eating right now. All of my co-workers say "Ohhh boy it must be nice to eat steak and grilled chicken everyday." I tell them I can afford it since I don't go out to lunch everyday and then the bar after work. Retards.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by hackskii
    HCG can be either sub-Q or IM, they even have a sublingual preperation for the HCG diet but it is pretty weak but none the less...lol
    I've been wondering this... Not to hijack this log or anything, more-so to add to it, but which is better SubQ or IM? Pros and cons? Personal preference maybe?

Old Fart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

which is better SubQ or IM? Pros and cons? Personal preference maybe?
    Not a hyjack really.
    Either or, the pro for Sub-Q is simple, smaller guage needle, more site injection sites, shorter needle, easier to measure using a slin pin, less money on needles, and less loss in the head of the needle using a slin pin.

Most bestest answer................Less scar tissue sub-Q

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hackskii View Post
    Not a hyjack really.
    Either or, the pro for Sub-Q is simple, smaller guage needle, more site injection sites, shorter needle, easier to measure using a slin pin, less money on needles, and less loss in the head of the needle using a slin pin.

Most bestest answer................Less scar tissue sub-Q
    Too easy. Thanks ski.Reps are re-charging.

Old Fart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Too easy. Thanks ski.Reps are re-charging.
    Thanks

Its supposed to be easy.................

Swollen Member
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

I feel really good today. I took the day off to rest and recover. I've had several people at work tell me I look "Bowed" up today and that I'm getting bigger. I went out for lunch and had sushi so I'm still doing pretty good on my diet on my off day and I don't plan to cheat at all.

I took another dose of Adex last night. Yesterday my nips still felt a little sensitive. I dropped .25mg last night and no sensitivity today what so ever. I like the adex and so far I have had no sides at all.

I do have a question though. I know it's not a big deal but I'm supposed to pin tomorrow morning. My friend who normally pins me in the glutes is out of town so I have to nut up and hit myself in the quads. I have to get up early tomorrow and go cut wood. I was thinking about pinning tonight so I could get the heating pad on it. I don't want to be sore all day tomorrow. How bad is it to pin about 12 hours off of schedule? Will this throw my blood levels off enough to mess anything up? I figure since the ester lasts two weeks so 12hrs isn't even going to do anything. I guess I think about things waaaay too much.

Performance Enhanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

That's fine. I have a M/Th schedule and I've pinned on W instead of Th twice already. It shouldn't be an issue with the long esters. Just make sure you take the dbol as scheduled bc it has a short half life.