• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TEST P and PRIMO

gymratbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys im 27 years old 10%bf 170 pounds and 5'9

looking to start my second cycle and decided to take TEST P and Primo?

what do you guys think?

please advise

thinking about taking primo for 14-16 weeks and TEST P for 10 or 12 weeks.

please advise guys

my goals are to gain lean and clean muscle while losing as much fat as possible

I think its a good cycle for either long term lean mass gain or a cutting cycle. It would just depends on you diet and training. Just remember you have to use primo for a really long time for it to show results.

Well.. honestly.. don't take any offense to this bro.. but it seems like with a proper diet and training you could have reached a higher bodyweight .. but to each their own.. i don't judge.. i help.

YES, that's a good idea as long as your PCT IS PLANNED OUT ACCURATELY..

Heck I know bros who make awesome gains on 500mgs EW of Just Primo for 24 wks.. and they BARELY have any suppression what so ever and they slam on a good 15lbs. of clean QUALITY muscle..

add TEST to that and it's a recipe for awesome-ness on receptors that have yet to be zapped by the compounds..

so i say Go For it !!

Try and EAT like 500g's of protein a day/ 300-500g's of carbs/ and 100-120g's of FAT (But good fats bro)

and slam those weights hard and heavy !!

oh and .. bro.. add an oral ... Anapolon's or Dbol's would be nice to start it out.. Anadrol is the better choice honestly.. or even AWESOME T-BOL... for like 6 weeks as you wait for the PRIMO to start rockin' !!

appreciate all the info guys.

I was told by a friend of mine that since i dont like to inject too often it would be a good idea that maybe after 5 weeks of TEST P i should switch to TEST E for 7 weeks ending my 12 weeks on TEST and keep my PRIMO cycle for about 18-22 weeks.

What do you guys think?

as far as my diet its as follow, i have taken what i have found on this website and stuck to it as closely as possible, and honestly i have seen some small results after just using this meal plan for 2 weeks.

Meal #1
1 whole eggs + 5 egg whites
5 oz. 93% lean beef
1/2 cup oatmeal before cooking
1 TBS Flax Oil

Meal #2
Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Protein powder, 4-6 frozen strawbeeries, 4 TBS whipping cream (2 oz.), and 12-oz water
or
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Meal #3
8 oz. chicken (before cooking)
6 oz. sweet potato or 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1.5 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or salad with 2 TBS. Low Cal Dressing

Meal #4
2 Scoops protein powder
4-6 strawberries (frozen)
4 TBS whipping cream
12 oz water
or
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Meal #5
8 - 10 oz. 93% lean beef, chicken, turkey, fish and once or twice weekly sirloin steak
2 cups vegetables
1 TBS Flax Oil

Meal #6
2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites, 5 oz. 93% lean beef , 1 cup vegetables
Or: 4-oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Or: 2 Scoops protein powder, 4 TBS whipping cream, 12 oz water

Supplement Programs (optional)
Multi Vitamin w/ 1st meal
4 Liver w/ every meal, 4 – Aminos per meal,
25 BCAA during training 10 minutes prior to training ala Charles Poliquin, 2 tsp. (10 g) L- Glutamine before and after training, 2 Antioxidants after training

Male Meal plan #2.......just as in training, when dieting, we need to change or "tweak" certain things (meal frequency, portion size, sources, etc) in order to keep the body guessing and metabolism running high!

Then after a few weeks, 3 or so, a switch to fool the body. Any day of this multi day plan can be made into a seperate program, or it can be used in totallity as a program!
Remember the earlier premises:
Be clear what a sugar is by reading the fat loss primer!

Always drink more water when increasing protein, always increase meal frequency gradually during the course of several days. AND always read things carefully!

This is a plan that several of us on the board have used! This is based for a 195-215 pound man with a normal metabolism. A heavier person with a slower metabolism could use it, likewise a lighter man with a rockin metabolism could ue it. OTHERS MUST ADJUST THE PORTIONS ACCORDINGLY!

Meals are interchanable!
Meat means turkey,chicken, beef or fish!
Oatmeal, Brown rice, yams are interchangable!

Follow this diet on Monday and Thursday

Meal #1
8 oz. 93% lean beef, chicken breast or turkey breast
3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
1 grapefruit

Meal #2
Protein Drink: 3 scoops Ultra Size, 2 TBS Heavy Cream, 18 oz water
Or Protein Drink: 2 scoops protein powder, 1 scoop 100% Egg Protein, 2 TBS Heavy Whipping Cream, 4 strawberries, 12 oz water
Or: 9 oz can tuna or 8 oz Chicken breast
3 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 tomato

Meal #3
8 ounces chicken (weighed prior to cooking)
4 cups salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, green peppers, etc.) or 2 cups green beans
2 TBL Cider Vinegar and 1 TBS Sunflower Oil (or other vegetable oil) for a dressing

Meal #4
Protein Drink: 3 scoops protein powder, 2 TBS Heavy Cream, 18 oz water
Or: Protein Drink: 2 scoops Protein powder, 2 TBS Whipping Cream, 1 TBS Flax Oil, 4 strawberries, 12 oz water
Or 9 oz can tuna or 8 oz Chicken breast
3 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 tomato

Meal #5
10 oz chicken breast, turkey breast or very lean beef (filet would be ideal)
2 cups green leafy vegetables or salad ((asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, spinach or zucchini)

Please critique my diet for my up coming cycle and let me know if i need to make changes, appreciate it guys

thanks for all the advice

Last edited:
Umm.. bro.. use the PROP and The TEST E together.. basically use the Propinate ester to KICKSTART your cycle.. for instance..

Wks 1-6 run

Test Prop at 125mgs EOD
and
Test E at 500mgs EW

and Primo at like 500mgs EW ..

so by the time the TEST E kicks in and is roaring.. your Prop has already been kicking ass for multiple weeks so there will be ZERO Lag time...

I always do this 100% all the time.. at the start of a cycle and if it's gonna be a long ester one, i kickstart with a perfect ratio of Test P for 4-6 weeks.. it's IMO better!! than running an oral.. it spares your liver the slaughter.. and you feel better on increased TEST.. not like Drol where you could be all.. ehhhh ..

Kickstarting a cycle with either Test Susp or Test Prop just about immediately increases sex drive, and aggressiveness in the gym.. it also starts working just about immediately as far as protein synthesis is considered and recovery...

So yah, don't run PROP then SWITCH to ENAN.. that would be dumb.. seriously.. it would take close to 4 weeks for the Enan to build up in your system for you to reap the full benefits of that specific Ester. IMHO.

As far as your diet.. Ummm.. can you post up any pics?? if you don't mind.. but from just skimming through it.. if you follow that.. you should be golden.. A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE (he's an IFBB Pro.. currently.. still competing ...) Stated that the easiest way to guarantee that you get the sufficient protein during a bulking phase is to get a Whey Protein Mix that you like and with EVERY SINGLE Meal of the day.. (usually 8 meals during an extreme bulker drink ONE SCOOP in 8oz of water.. it equals out to roughly 200g's per day of protein.. then.. through eating you can hit another 300-400grams easily through food) See when BULKING and really BULKING.. and pushing your body HARD.. and GETTING THE 8+ Hours of sleep per night you need and to get the adequate amount of protein you need to be 100% dedicated !! Most PRO's and I speak of this through knowledge of knowing them.. in the OFFSEASON during their Bulking time.. they train 3 days a week.. that is IT !! Because it takes the body 24hrs for the CNS to repair itself.. so they do a slamming workout M/W/F ... and REST REST REST the rest of the time. Typically Chest/Shoulders/Tri's on M, Legs on W, and Back/Bi's/Abs on Friday. That allows the perfect amount of time for the body to repair and grow !!

People who hit the gym 6 days a week aren't allowing the body time to rejuvenate and recover and that's why their gains lag... It's actually pretty simple anatomy and chemistry.. Just My Opinion... :)

Yeah, I think Primo has to be run for at least a good 16 weeks much like EQ in order to see maximum results which is good quality long-term gains like Deuce previously posted. Their doses are actually similar too; that is in the 400-600mg per week range. No less. Good posts Deuce. You hit the nail on the head with your Test suggestion too.

Ok well Deuce first and foremost I want to sincerely thank you for all you advice you have been great. I just wanted you to know my goals are only to put on about 8-10 pounds of pure and lean quality muscle. My knowledge is no where near where your is when it comes to this but for some reason these dosages seem way too high.

Just to be sure I get it

Week 1-6 run TEST P with TEST E?

How long the primo for?

Keep in mind I don???t like injecting more than twice per week. I will if I have to but would rather not. Also I already got my PCT ready with nolva and clomid for 4 weeks following the cycle. Is that good enough?

Please advise

Ok well Deuce first and foremost I want to sincerely thank you for all you advice you have been great. I just wanted you to know my goals are only to put on about 8-10 pounds of pure and lean quality muscle. My knowledge is no where near where your is when it comes to this but for some reason these dosages seem way too high.

Just to be sure I get it

How long the primo for?

Keep in mind I don???t like injecting more than twice per week. I will if I have to but would rather not. Also I already got my PCT ready with nolva and clomid for 4 weeks following the cycle. Is that good enough?

Please advise

You really only need to use the Clomid for PCT.
Week 1: 100mgED
Week 2: 75mg ED
Week 3: 50mg ED
Week 4: 50mg ED
It's a good idea to keep Nolva on hand only in emergencies, that is: you start getting serious estrogenic side effects during cycle.

As far as the Primo, 200mg twice a week should suffice for a 400mg weekly dose. Length of time to run the Primo overall varies but I would go at least 12 weeks.

Just to be sure I get it

How long the primo for?

Please advise

You can do that with test alone. Primo is a cutting drug not a bulking agent.

What's with all of the heavy whipping cream in the diet?

IML Gear Cream!
appreciate all the advice guys, i did some more research online about using test E and test P with primo. After all the research i have some up with the following

i would like to use PRIMO at 400mg/wk for about 16-20 weeks, and since i dont like injecting EOD or so with TEST P i was thinking to use TEST P for 5 weeks then stop the TEST P and just continue with PRIMO only for the remaining 11 or 15 weeks.

what do you guys think?

also if i did do this how should my PCT be? just standard clomid or nolva or what bros?

thanks for all the help

Back