• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mr. Fantastico's "Metha-Drol Extreme" Journal

IML Gear Cream!
thanks. Eating 4 turkey burgers and a coke as i type this.

I have no experience with 1 andro or the other products you mentioned, im sorry. Only the DMZ. The best thing you can do is stack it with an injectable, such as test. Im sure 1-andro at a high enough dose would be decent.

I agree. I had great strength gains off 1-Andro, but I had to run it at 800mg/1000mg ED to see decent effects. Size gained was disappointing, only around 6 or so lbs. The power it gave me was awesome, though. I concur that you'd be better off stacking it with something more anabolic. However, to run higher doses of 1-Andro for a normal-ish cycle duration gets expensive.

saturday
Shrugs
Shoulders
Legs

Sunday
Chest
triceps
Shrugs hex bar (2 days in a row)
Calves
Forearms

Monday
Back
Biceps
Deadlifts

Tues
Shoulders
Shrugs (going nuts here)
Calves

Today

Squats or hex bar deads
Leg Ext
triceps

JFC!!! You train every GD day?

no rest for the CNS :lol: Do you find you just crash for a few days after that style of training? :daydream:

Pretty much. If i dont hit the gym ill go fuckin nuts at this point.

Im sleeping and recovering, added extra cals. Im fine.

I could hardly get out of bead after heavy deads yesterday...

Where's your weight & BF at now?

IML Gear Cream!
well, 6 compounds are helping me recover. plus anger is a helluva motivator. So is being clean. I feel like i have way too much energy.

weight fluctuates from 212-216
Bf not sure. Too fuckin lazy to take measurements. Will do though at the end. Hopefully my neck, chest and arms are up some.

well, the metha drol portion of my cycle is over. Ill continue on my journey of other juices and placebos of course. But all in all, pleased with the 8 total lbs. Muscle diameter overall is way up, lot of water no doubt. But still giving off a very full, solid appearance. Everything is fuller and more vascular it seems. Arms look freakish to me as well as delts. Legs swolled up nicely as i was squatting, deadlifting or lunging multiple times a week.

Strength made itself evident fairly quickly and recovery was accelerated, so i was hitting the same muscle group, high volume, with maybe 2-3 days inbetween.

I wanted to stick to strictly compounds but the desire to train seemed too great, so iso's became a big part of training. To me, this was comparable to anadrol as far as the recovery aspect went.

My waist and obliques are bigger, but harder and ab musculature is still very visible. Everything is bigger in other words. But proportionally, it all looks good. sides were almost non existent. maybe a small headrush at the gym now and then. Which is kinda pleasurable actually. But im a whacko, so...

Oh, another notable thing was muscle pumps in my abs, of all places. Thats a really weird feeling but probably because i was pushing core stabilzers to the limit on leg days. still not as bad as calf or back pumps, which i didnt have.

Was able to smash the hell outta calves actually. aprox 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks.

Very dbolish as far as size went, but lacking that buzzy, happy feeling dbol gives. Then again, im sober and probably void of all "happy" brain chemicals. Hopefully that returns one day on its own.

Ill get some afters up later with more in-depth measurements.

Last edited:
jfc your training regimes trip me the fk out! :paddle:

. . btw, were you ever prone to SD sides?

Well mdrol alone made me feel weird at times. i never ran the original Superdrol, just the clones. I never had the SD gyno everyone talks about. The only gyno i ever experienced was prolactin related with tren. I made some terrible mistakes because i disregarded everything i had read and thought "yeah, ill be the only guy using nolva with tren, and i'll be ok". very fucking retarded and probably that decision was made in a drug induced stupor.

Anyway no, no real sides to speak of.

most of the guys I saw who had issues from SD clones werent stacking with test, or used placebos for PCT.

. .please dont ask me to disclose the name of that forum :coffee:

Get any bigger on that Metha-Drol?

robocop-fap.gif

Did you gain at all on it?

Oh yea.. Wonderful drug.. I got some bloat even while on Tren (which btw i bumped up to 400mg EW)..

Even with Low Calories i've been pushing decent weight.

Yeah, the bloating seems unavoidable but Its a good winter oral. I was basically eating whatever i wanted.

I really liked the recovery time on it as well.

I agree. Now time to throw in some Winny with this Tren!

Back