• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast and Cruise

aja44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing some research on blast and cruise cycles and wanted to get some confirmation.

Plan on cruising for 8-10 weeks at 250mg Cyp per week. Can I get away with pinning once per week while cruising instead of twice per week.

I will continue HCG at 250iu's twice per week. Is that to much or can I get away with once per week.

I plan to continue Adex at .5mg E3D

My last cycle was 500mg Cyp per week for 10 weeks. I had great results and have since completed my PCT. I did loose some, but bodybuilding wise is not the reason I am considering moving to cruising between cycles. Being 40, I saw the benefits beyond just bodybuilding and would like to maintain that level of focus and libido year round.

Thanks,

I have been doing some research on blast and cruise cycles and wanted to get some confirmation.

Plan on cruising for 8-10 weeks at 250mg Cyp per week. Can I get away with pinning once per week while cruising instead of twice per week.

I will continue HCG at 250iu's twice per week. Is that to much or can I get away with once per week.

I plan to continue Adex at .5mg E3D

My last cycle was 500mg Cyp per week for 10 weeks. I had great results and have since completed my PCT. I did loose some, but bodybuilding wise is not the reason I am considering moving to cruising between cycles. Being 40, I saw the benefits beyond just bodybuilding and would like to maintain that level of focus and libido year round.

Thanks,

IMO, you should pin munimum 2X/EW to keep levels stable as possible. hCG too...

Thanks Buzzard,

That is exactly what I do during cycle, just did not know if it made that much of a difference during a cruise.

I have done it both ways, with that low of a dosage, it probably won't make much of a difference.

I have done it both ways, with that low of a dosage, it probably won't make much of a difference.

It's my opinion that HRT/Cruise doses are more important to dose 2X/Week, as your levels are in the normal/high normal range. JMO though...

Back