• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ordering

BeastintheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I know this is my first post but i've been signed up for a while and use forums as more of a reading and info tool.

Thinkin of trying out this place and had a couple questions.

How much is too much when ordering in terms of safety? say you order 5-8 products, is that too much?

Also, is it unsafe to order too often?

5-8 items is not to big at all that is probably a typical order size. Frequency doesnt matter to much, depends on how often your talking about.

i have a question.

can i use western union online instead of goin to a location? the reason i ask is because WU says you can use a credit card online or over the phone, where as at a location you can only use cash or debit card.

i have a question.

can i use western union online instead of goin to a location? the reason i ask is because WU says you can use a credit card online or over the phone, where as at a location you can only use cash or debit card.

It depends on what country you're sending to but generally you can.

i have a question.

You can certainly give it a shot, sometimes it doesnt work just a heads up and the error is on WU side of things.

You can certainly give it a shot, sometimes it doesnt work just a heads up and the error is on WU side of things.

is there free shipping for orders over a certain amount?

Not that i know of right now bro, but you can get 20% off automatically right now and if you do what the 15% off sale says you can get another 15% off on top of the already 20% cheaper prices. Which i would imagine pays for the shipping cost easy :D

Not that i know of right now bro, but you can get 20% off automatically right now and if you do what the 15% off sale says you can get another 15% off on top of the already 20% cheaper prices. Which i would imagine pays for the shipping cost easy :D

i placed an order yesterday. but then today i got the "seized letter" regarding the last order i did with genxxl. should i change the shipping address and name now? or am i ok to keep it the same?

IML Gear Cream!
yeah it hasnt been shipped right? IF not they should see it and change it, did you explain the letter you got is why you want to do that?

or if you havent paid for it yet you should be able to delete it and reorder with the new address.

Last edited:
yeah it hasnt been shipped right? IF not they should see it and change it, did you explain the letter you got is why you want to do that?

or if you havent paid for it yet you should be able to delete it and reorder with the new address.

i just paid but it hasnt shipped yet. i didnt explain in the letter though, just said needed to change shipping

OK just to be safe i would give them an idea why you want to change the shipping so they understand the urgency you know.

Back