• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Being too anal?

bcarter939

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys im taking 500 mg of test e a week as my first cycle. Ive been taking 20 mg of Tamoxifen every other day because im scared of gyno. Is it a waste to be taking it when I have no symptoms present? I have clomid ready for my pct. Thanks.

Hey guys im taking 500 mg of test e a week as my first cycle. Ive been taking 20 mg of Tamoxifen every other day because im scared of gyno. Is it a waste to be taking it when I have no symptoms present? I have clomid ready for my pct. Thanks.

you should be using Arimidex for when your on cycle, and running an ai will slow down your gains, i say run without it and get some estro running in your system because its good for gains. just keep the rest of the stuff on hand incase of a flair up.

are you running anything else with your cycle like an oral ?

Complete waste, and although I will use it if any sides come along, it is a very harsh drug IMO. Studies show it to be some brutal shit!

You should be using something like aromasin or arimidex to control estrogen. Only use nolva in emergencies.

Thanks for the responses! Ill go ahead and stop taking the tamoxifen. Im not taking anything else with the cycle just the test e.

Check out the sponser sections for some research chem sites where you might be able to find something to help.

Thanks for the responses! Ill go ahead and stop taking the tamoxifen. Im not taking anything else with the cycle just the test e.

Don't you think it's a better idea to find out what you are putting into your body BEFORE doing so? Like the guys said, put the Nolva aside and keep it on hand in case of an emergency. Kindly read the stickies!!

/V

IML Gear Cream!
I researched what the drug did and according to stickies estrogen=bad. So I went with a anti estrogen drug. The stickies say that a good first cycle was nothing more than test e unless you were prone to estrogen side effects. I was trying to play the safe side of things. I apologize for asking questions. Wont happen again.

I researched what the drug did and according to stickies estrogen=bad. So I went with a anti estrogen drug. The stickies say that a good first cycle was nothing more than test e unless you were prone to estrogen side effects. I was trying to play the safe side of things. I apologize for asking questions. Wont happen again.

You don't have to apologize for asking questions. That's what this board is for. But I think the members would appreciate it if you read the stickies and did a little research before asking questions. Reading the stickies is a great place to start. Good luck.

You don't have to apologize for asking questions. That's what this board is for. But I think the members would appreciate it if you read the stickies and did a little research before asking questions. Reading the stickies is a great place to start. Good luck.

Good post.

Back