IronMag Research Chems

Other than the obvious pct

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Other than the obvious pct

Other than the obvious reason (to keep the jewels working for future use) are there any other major reason to limit the cycle to 12 weeks?

I am on test replacement therapy anyways so pct doesn't really benefit me that I know of. I just keep slapping on the Androgel and I am good plus I have had my kids so as long as it works for pleasure purposes all is well in the world lol. I wouldn't stay on cycle for too much longer but was curious.

My first cycle as discussed in another post isn't kicking in yet (mid week 5) and if it takes too long I may place another quick order from another sponsor.

Rep Points

overall health, let lipid levels, liver values return to normal, not risk permanent shut down.

Old Fart

Rep Points

Sure there are reasons to limit your cycles during your blast and cruise approach.
    Adrenal burnout, compromised lipid profiles, blood pressure issues, anxiety issues, and over time high androgen use can cause the body to try to set its own homeostasis.
    Guys that cycle for long periods of time tend to not be able to go back to cruise doses without crashing.

I knew a guy that was on for years, he tried to come off and anything under 400mg of test a week he crashed.

I have known another guy that has been on for very long periods of time and to be honest, Id swear he acts crazy some times.