• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my first gear experience

gear.n.up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 42, 5'11" at 180 with bf between 15 and 20 (been eating bad during the holidays). I'm very athletic and have been working out for years. After talking to a friend, I decided to explore some gear. Due to my inexperience with gear, I managed to start taking some dbol 20mg/day for about 8 weeks, then proceeded with some sus325 for 8 weeks. I did not know shit about gear at the time but I was getting some great results in the gym. When my gear ran out, I just happened to aggravate and old injury and had to stay out of the gym for a while. My so called gear contact never said shit about pct. Well, now I have lost most all my gains, ball sacks and sex drive. What a shitty place in in!!! It's all my fault for being an idiot, I know that. But I must give praise to all the ironmag participants as I have learned so much from the forum in a short time. THANKS!! Thinking about another gear attempt if Feb. Oh by the way, my so called gear connection in the gym wants xyz for some of his shit. What a Dick Head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your buddy is ripping you off. Do some research and find a new source. Research pct and beginner cycles and do it right this time.

I hear ya ripped, he's no friend of mine anymore. I've moved to another gym. Ironmag has taught me a lot, trust me!

Damn man you got dicked up and down. Check out the sponser section.

Glad you're here though so you can learn how to do it correctly.

I think you should kick his ass and get your $ back!

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT POST PRICES PLEASE, Thanks.

Back