• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Growth hormone and Testosterone sales statistics for the USA

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Growth hormone and Testosterone sales statistics for the USA

attachment.php

Heck yes !! You can count me in on the 2nd list from 2008-and on...

good post, I presume big pharma is very happy that they are closing down black market sellers of test and hgh.

DAMN! Great post Prince!

those numbers its still less than 1% of USA using GH and Test. so only the wealthiest 1% can afford it. we need to see numbers close to 5% for it to become affordable to get prescriptions for ALL

I'd like to see the details on what age groups these meds are being prescribed too.
Initially it would appear the use of HGH and test is being more widely accepted but it could just be that more of it is needed in younger individuals than ever before because of the GMO and processed foods we eat and the increased use of plastics/phytoestrogens and other feminizing shit we are exposed too.

I'd like to see the details on what age groups these meds are being prescribed too.
Initially it would appear the use of HGH and test is being more widely accepted but it could just be that more of it is needed in younger individuals than ever before because of the GMO and processed foods we eat and the increased use of plastics/phytoestrogens and other feminizing shit we are exposed too.

Good poin bro

Back