• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 Andro RX Super DMZ Gains

AmM

Dropping LBeez!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started a cycle of 1 Andro RX (900mg ed) and after 2 weeks added Super DMZ (20 mg ed) into the mix. My diet consisted of a clean bulk at 400 calories above my maintenance. My body weight when I began was 207 and I am at 215 now. Strength increased on all exercises especially squats, deadlifts and DB rows. I am finishing up my fourth week.

:banana:

Good job! Keep up the hard training and keep us posted.

I started a cycle of 1 Andro RX (900mg ed) and after 2 weeks added Super DMZ (20 mg ed) into the mix. My diet consisted of a clean bulk at 400 calories above my maintenance. My body weight when I began was 207 and I am at 215 now. Strength increased on all exercises especially squats, deadlifts and DB rows. I am finishing up my fourth week.

by ed do you mean daily?

Nice! :thumb:

Super-DMZ is the real deal. Very strong OTC steroid.

Back