• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new sponsor euroking gear Fda approved

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Human Grade , BD and FDA approved
discuss :coffee:

Well, I don't know about the products from Gen-Shi labs. When I click on their products link, all I see is pictures of ducks and nature. Then the narration is in a foreign language. So...... are their ducks FDA approved as well?:hmmm:

surf1.gif

one of the main reasons i chose to rep them is because of the effort put into making sure packs are appropriately secured
that is good to know..I'll check them out..:coffee:

no the site isn't finished (gen-shi site that is).....you can get product descriptions on each available gen-shi labs gear on the supplier website Steroids Online | Best Steroids Sale Place | Premium Steroids Phamacy: Gen-Shi Laboratories | Dragon Pharma

there is also the UGL Dragon Pharma (which site needs to be updated for availability of products in stock now!) and Sciroxx and good selection of HG products

That makes sense. I've heard really good things about Sciroxx from numerous people. I'm going to give them a try as well.

Don't you get tired of so much coffee ?
its prob cafe bustello brand. he bought it on sale searching for a lonely gordita in the goya isle.

yeah sitch, what kinda fuckin wise ass shit is he always pullin on u? i say a negging might be in order here :thinking:

It was just a joke.... *sigh*
I know but i was bored so i neg you.... but we di that sum times its a roll of the dice when we jump in on threads:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Thumbs Up for EuroKing :coffee:

Thumbs Up for EuroKing :coffee:

:thumb: EK is a great guy. I'm currently logging DP test E at another forum and there are atleast 8-10 guys logging his DP or Genshi on that same forum.

Im on day 49 of my DP cycle and I'm loving it. I will be trying the genshi line this summer for a cut.

EK-Gear???

hmmmm idk..

:thumb: EK is a great guy. I'm currently logging DP test E at another forum and there are atleast 8-10 guys logging his DP or Genshi on that same forum.

Im on day 49 of my DP cycle and I'm loving it. I will be trying the genshi line this summer for a cut.

would you mind copy and pasting your log here as well? thanks

EK-Gear???

hmmmm idk..

Bro do some research on EK you wont be disappointed. When I first started to look for a source, tons of guys recommended EK and the other source that is not here with us any more.

sleep is the cousin of death. who also happens to be 2nd cousin of the coma and related by marriage to AIDS. so yeah.

sleep is the cousin of death. who also happens to be 2nd cousin of the coma and related by marriage to AIDS. so yeah.
Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh how I loathe them:coffee:

Back