• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testing Your HGH

How long before i should see results at 3 ius?

I'm not sure bro, I'm going to try Hgh next year. From what I've been told it takes several weeks for noticeable changes. Although many people feel the stuff in their system since the first shot. There are severals guys around here that know a lot more about this than me.

Is there a way to test your HGH at home?

Actually there Is a method ;)

Shoot up some HG and get your Igf levels tested

Here you go,

If you want to get your IGF levels tested, this is what you need to do to know the quality of your gh. $69 and you won't have to take anybody's word.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Also if ur a time user you can shoot 10ius before bed u will get the numbness sides however the above lab test is far more cut and dry :)

^I imagine some guys would like to have it tested BEFORE they put God knows what into their bodies.

/V

Age? Pharm or gens?

/V

24. 5'10 180lbs syntrop gen. Ive been on about 3 weeks, buddy of mine started same time and he says he can feel it. Only thing i notice is always being tired.

IML Gear Cream!
^I imagine some guys would like to have it tested BEFORE they put God knows what into their bodies.

/V

Not so sure about that, how may guys test their Cyp HCG, deca , EQ etc ? Next to no one they take a chance same with HGH u take a chance but u can test if you want through Igf levels and many GH users do this. I'm lucky I have good insurance so its free and I'm relatively confident of my source yet ill still get those Igf levels checked, simple $69 test doesn't sound so bad to me if u don't have Ins HGH is not cheap

Just saying

I guess the only other option is sending a sample to a lab.

Testing of illegal substances by labs is illegal you used to be able to get this done but no more not in the US anyway

my hands/fingers go tingly when i shoot 2ius or more. so see if that happens

send it to me ill test it and get back to you with the results in about 8 weeks

I guess the only other option is sending a sample to a lab.

That's a tricky one. I haven't seen any labs that can test gh. Does anyone know one? I feel GH working within the first week at 4ius per day. Haven't used generic or Chinese gh though. I've been lucky having access to Norditropin cartriges.

Not so sure about that, how may guys test their Cyp HCG, deca , EQ etc ? Next to no one they take a chance same with HGH u take a chance but u can test if you want through Igf levels and many GH users do this. I'm lucky I have good insurance so its free and I'm relatively confident of my source yet ill still get those Igf levels checked, simple $69 test doesn't sound so bad to me if u don't have Ins HGH is not cheap

Just saying

Testing of illegal substances by labs is illegal you used to be able to get this done but no more not in the US anyway

There are places that will still do an analysis of your gear, legal or not....I forgot who, Built would remember.

Like many others, I get most of my gear from legit US pharmacies. So testing my test and deca is not necessary. I have used the same UGL for over 10 years now for my other needs, and they have always been VERY good to me. I never touched any generic HGH before, because I was never sure what was inside it...so I would always dish out a little more cash for some Sero, and that's all I now use.

Getting your IGF levels checked will show if you are using HGH, but it won't tell you how potent your stuff is.

/V

24. 5'10 180lbs syntrop gen. Ive been on about 3 weeks, buddy of mine started same time and he says he can feel it. Only thing i notice is always being tired.

I usually start noticing effects after 4 weeks or so. Are you running HGH solo, or along side a cycle? In any case, 2iu is on a low side. The younger you are, it looks like the more you need. HGH is optimal for those who are at least in their 30s. I would bump the dose up, I needed more when I was younger. I now use less with the same results.

/V

SRL used to test gear. Now it's a crap-shoot. You simply have to phone labs and see if you can find one who will. You may need to pose as if you are a business.

Back