• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time using Primo/Var - little help please

teepee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 29 - 5'9 205 lbs last I checked 13% bf

Did a bulk over the summer of Test 400 @ 800mg a week for 20 weeks. After drying out I put on 16 lbs of muscle.

I plan to run a cut for 16 weeks -

600mg Test E weeks 1-16
50mg Var ed weeks 1-4 12-16
400mg Primo Enth weeks 1-16

Ive never used anything other than test or winstrol, so not exactly sure if this an effective stack. Also - what AI's or PCT would one recommend?

thanks guys
t.p

AI would be Arimidex .5mg EOD taken throughout cycle, adjusting dose as necessary based on side effects. Some might recommend replacing the Arimidex with Aromasin.

PCT should be Clomid beginning two weeks after last Test shot. 100mg ED first week, 75mg ED 2nd week and 50mg ED 3rd/4th week.

Im 29 - 5'9 205 lbs last I checked 13% bf

Did a bulk over the summer of Test 400 @ 800mg a week for 20 weeks. After drying out I put on 16 lbs of muscle.

I plan to run a cut for 16 weeks -

600mg Test E weeks 1-16
50mg Var ed weeks 1-4 12-16
400mg Primo Enth weeks 1-16

Ive never used anything other than test or winstrol, so not exactly sure if this an effective stack. Also - what AI's or PCT would one recommend?

thanks guys
t.p

Up the primo to at least 600mg EW. You can run the anavar for the entire cycle if you want.

Aromasin for the A/I, Clomid for the PCT. Are you using HCG at all?

no hcg. Used Nolva/Clomid previously.

If u need so much Primo to do anything why dont they brew it in 300/400mg per ml?

no hcg. Used Nolva/Clomid previously.

If u need so much Primo to do anything why dont they brew it in 300/400mg per ml?

Because when you make it the powder will not stay suspended in the oil. Even 200mg/ml (which can be done) is extremely painful. 100mg/ml is least painful and most commonly used.

Get the HCG and drop the nolva.

wow EXTREMELY painful? Not like a winny sting or anything? Just curious..... not scared lmao

My Nova Test400 was pretty rough..... was hard to walk if I pinned 2cc's at once

MOST times a compound is dosed above the "normal" range is when problems seem to arise.

They are dosed as what they are for a reason.

Back