• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

More job cuts...AT&T cuts 1700!

they recently did some housecleaning here in Canada at Telus - another telco. It seems to be the way of the telco's as of late.

didnt Chase lay off a crap load of people as well.:rolleyes: sheesh

Alcatel Europe just ditched 11.000 workers .. C-Ya!
Nice to know my area of expertise is going down quickly!

Hell, I was indirectly laid off by AT&T in Jan. I worked as a contractor for their benefits management group. Not surprised one bit. Its a shame though

shocking, just shocking....that i have turned into this much of a whore

I have a friend who was one of the victims of the current downsizing. She got the final word on Thursday. I guess she has the option to accept another placement during the next 30 days, but the nearest openings in her line of work are going to be in Baltimore.

As a compassionate employer, AT&T had made her life miserable for quite a while before the downsizing so she won't miss the place as much! Even so, this might be pretty disruptive. This woman had a kidney & pancreas transplant several years ago and needs to take expensive anti-rejection medications. WIth that medical history I wonder if she'll have trouble with coverage in the future.

Back