• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle of Sustanon 250 / Winny Inject, need advice

bigdog12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 23,6'1, 240 lbs but flabby. My goal is to be around 245-250lbs. My diet is horrible now but will start eating correctly. I want to get bigger but have a solid look. Ive been working out for 4 years now off and on as well as working out in high school. Former d-2 football player. I was 260 but i have cut 20lbs in the last 3 months. I've done a lot of research and this is what my cycle is going to look like:

Sustanon 250

Week 1-10 500 mg/week (inject Monday and Thursday 250 each)

Winny (inject)

Week 8-12 50mg eod

Arimidex

Week 1-10 .5 Mg ed

PCT
Nolvadex
Start at week 13-16 40/30/20/20

I have a few questions:

1. I have read many conflicting posts on whether or not to use clomid with nolvadex for pct. If so dosage and how long?

2. Is arimidex necessary for this cycle with this doasge?

Please give me some feedback on what you guys think.

Thank you

How flabby is flabby? If you jump down on the couch do you continue moving? If so for how long?

If you're flabby you should diet down some more before you start a cycle. Being overweight is just asking for gyno to happen. I would switch out the sust for test-e or test-c. If you've never ran a cycle before you're probably not doing to like eod injecting. You can cut just fine with test-e/c x2 weekly.

Fluctuation in hormones caused by sust pinned Mon/Thurs + being overweight = a recipe for gyno.

If you're set on using this then I'd use clomid @ 100/75/50/50 but read the stickies. A-dex dosage will depend on how you react.

x2 on the Test E.

What's your previous cycle experience?

Drop the Nolva and make Clomid your PCT. Start the PCT two weeks after last Test shot. As "Life" said, Clomid should be 100mg ED for 1st week, 75mg ED 2nd week and 50mg ED 3rd and 4th week.

Regarding Sustanon, not ideal for 1st timers. Make it Test E or Test Cyp at 500mg per week. You can inject twice weekly 250mg per shot or once every 7 days at 500mgs. Either way will work fine. I've had superb results when pinning 500mg oil based Test once every 7 days therefore there has never been an incentive to pin it more than this, although some vets swear by this.

Yes, Adex is necessary. Start it at 0.5mg EOD to gauge your side effects. You can always adjust it up or down as necessary depending on estrogen-related sides. Taking too much can hinder your gains.

As another poster said, you should work on dropping your bodyfat naturally a little bit longer and then start the cycle.

my body fat percentage is 22%. is that way too high to start a cycle? and i have no experience other than one cycle of prohormones.
i chose sust because it is readily available for me...

my body fat percentage is 22%. is that way too high to start a cycle? and i have no experience other than one cycle of prohormones.
i chose sust because it is readily available for me...

I would most certainly diet down a bit before you jump on cycle. You could still go a lot further naturally before you start AAS. If you do, you will get more out of your cycle and have your diet dialed in already, instead of trying to figure that out during your cycle. Keep training hard...hell you've already dropped 20lbs.

sounds good.. how much weight would you recommend me to lose?

and if i can only get sust any adjustment i need to make or suggestions on my gear? on dosage length and what not ?

Thanks!!

You should be in your teens preferably. What does your routine look like? You need to focus on bench, squat, deadlift and military press. Everything else is secondary and those four will help you drop weight fast. If you work hard and you're determined to run gear I think you would be ready in a month. I think that would still be too soon but that is the least amount of time I would give it.

sounds good.. how much weight would you recommend me to lose?

and if i can only get sust any adjustment i need to make or suggestions on my gear? on dosage length and what not ?

Thanks!!
Below 15% is suggested,but in the 10-12 range would be better. If all you can get is sus-I can't imagine why that would be - then pin 1/2 cc eod. as for the winnie I'd hold off till you can get enough to take 50mg ed it works better that way.

Im 23, 23 is too young wait till atleast 25

6'1, 240 lbs but flabby. 22% Youre too fat. Gyno and other sides will hurt ya at that body fat
My diet is horrible now but will start eating correctly. Get your diet dialed in long before a cycle. Get your workout and your diet perfect and gain naturally at your young age
I want to get bigger but have a solid look. Lose the fat first then get bigger.
Ive been working out for 4 years now off and on as well as working out in high school. 4 years off and on is not very long. Needs to be longer before jumping on some gear
Former d-2 football player. Well woopity doo!
I was 260 but i have cut 20lbs in the last 3 months. cut some more. Youre still too fat!
I've done a lot of research Not enough. You need to do more while you are getting older and less fat. I can tell by your set up here you still dont have a clue.
Sustanon 250 Week 1-10 500 mg/week (inject Monday and Thursday 250 each) Too many different length esters. You will get sides for sure. Must be pinned EOD to keep blood levels constant
Winny (inject)Winny is for very lean people not fatsos. It is usually used for pre-contest. Dont even waste your time or money.

Arimidex Week 1-10 .5 Mg ed start with 0.5 mg EOD or 0.25 ED
PCT
Nolvadex Keep nolva on hand in case you get gyno on cycle. Clomid is the way to go for PCT

If you're flabby you should diet down some more before you start a cycle. Being overweight is just asking for gyno to happen. I would switch out the sust for test-e or test-c. If you've never ran a cycle before you're probably not doing to like eod injecting. You can cut just fine with test-e/c x2 weekly.

Fluctuation in hormones caused by sust pinned Mon/Thurs + being overweight = a recipe for gyno.

If you're set on using this then I'd use clomid @ 100/75/50/50 but read the stickies. A-dex dosage will depend on how you react.

I know I sound like a dick but Im trying to get a point across to you. You are too young and fat to do steroids. I am telling you all this for your own good. Life here knows what he is talking about above. Get into the stickies and do some research for another year or two. Get your diet and routines down and try to lose more weight. Then you can start with Test E ONLY for 10-12 weeks at 500mg/week. Where's the HCG?

IML Gear Cream!
I know I sound like a dick but Im trying to get a point across to you. You are too young and fat to do steroids. I am telling you all this for your own good. Life here knows what he is talking about above. Get into the stickies and do some research for another year or two. Get your diet and routines down and try to lose more weight. Then you can start with Test E ONLY for 10-12 weeks at 500mg/week. Where's the HCG?

:roflmao: Oh man that was harsh, but true. :shooter:

Theres all the answers:roflmao:

Back