• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tip of the day October 9, 2002

MtnBikerChk

Stealth Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Show her your abs

There???s a reason girls swoon when they see a six pack. They know a man with strong abs is going to be great in the sack. Sexual push-ups are a great way to flex your abs for her: Assume the standard push-up position you???d use if you were working out. Then have your partner slide underneath you. This variation on the man-on-top position works extremely well for guys with flat stomachs, says sex expert Michael Perry, Ph.D. "You should have your arms down along her sides, and thrust with your shoulders as well as your abdominals," he says.

WooHoo! Sixpacks are sweet! :thumb:

yes, yes, six packs are nice. But how about giving some information for the guys on THIS board:rolleyes:
:p

here here IT, a little of what guys wanna see!!!! :D

Not only that, but most of us don't have six packs :p

working on my six pack, (about 10 lbs to go). she thinks i'm great now, can't imagine having a six pack too!!!:dance: :banana:

Good tip but....

Thats a great tip but most girls normally climax when they see my abs! lol

:D

Hmmmmm...How boring for you!!!:(

Problem with being a sex gawd...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I'm yanking your chain!!!! :p

Originally posted by irontime
Not only that, but most of us don't have six packs :p

I do

It's in my fridge, LGD!! :)

Ummm, i have a six pack. I think my abs show quite well for my bf level :shrug: And my wife says to me last night that she doesnt like them... :bawling: she rekons that she married me without muscles so that's the way she wants me to be..... how F/N messed up is that?? :shrug:

lol, I hate to say it buddy (for fear of being killed) but thats female logic for ya!!! :p:D

Good call cornfed, but how else could I have described it!! :D:D

Back