• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your favorite compound to stack with Test?

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you could only stack one compound with Test and money was not an issue, what would you pick and why? Here's a few to pick from if you don't have a great memory.

Masteron
Equipoise
Deca
Winny
Dbol
Anadrol
Anavar
Primobolan

Only item you can not pick is Tren b/c I have a feeling a lot of people will pick it and well to be honest, I'm asking b/c I want to use the poll as a gauge to select a compound to stack for my next cycle. I have no interest in using tren at this point so I'm excluding tren in this survey. Thx for the input guys.

if you could only stack one compound with Test and money was not an issue, what would you pick and why? Here's a few to pick from if you don't have a great memory.

Masteron
Equipoise
Deca
Winny
Dbol
Anadrol
Anavar
Primobolan

Only item you can not pick is Tren b/c I have a feeling a lot of people will pick it and well to be honest, I'm asking b/c I want to use the poll as a gauge to select a compound to stack for my next cycle. I have no interest in using tren at this point so I'm excluding tren in this survey. Thx for the input guys.

Deca.... results dont lie ! Fuck tren btw.. i like to sleep at night !

Deca.....and an appetizer dbol

Well since you aren't allowing tren, which is my #1 then....

Dbol!

-T

toss up b/w deca and dbol...if money wasnt a option as u say..id do both. using dbol as a 4 week kick start...i like to stop my deca two weeks befoe my test to make sure i avoid deca dick. if i could only pick one id pick deca. bc its a longer compenent of the cycle...and i find the gains are cleaner than dbol.

Test/Tren/Drol are my top three, although I have a good friend who raves about masteron, which runs about the same as TrenE cost wise.

Mass=Deca
Cut/hardness=Primo

Not fair to rule out Tren...I love the stuff with Test!

Cutting: Anavar or GH.

Bulking: NPP.

IML Gear Cream!

Masteron
Equipoise
Deca
Winny
Dbol
Anadrol
Anavar
Primobolan

Tren !!!!!!!!!!!

But NPP for a close second :) (fast acting deca)

Masteron
Equipoise
Deca
Winny
Dbol
Anadrol
Anavar
Primobolan

and stack your girl on top GICH

Gh or var, with my goals works better for me. WHat are you trying to achieve?

Masteron
Equipoise
Deca
Winny
Dbol
Anadrol
Anavar
Primobolan

Oh yeah i forgot, horse jizz also stacks well bro, but you must take it often and orally.

test/deca/dbol for mass.

I think you should run tren.

I liked tren e but at week 5 of the tren, i was up till like 4am and got winded just taking a shit!!! I got the strongest ive ever been tho I must say. i went from benching 365 for 1 to 430 for 1. I alway run winny tabs for the last 5-6 weeks as well.

Currently on test-p and deca. Lovin it so far. has really helped with my shoulder pains as well. Gonna run the winny at the end as well.

Back