• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

possible adverse effects from one cycle

Alstin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Curious about the adverse effects of aas in people younger then 25 if only talking about a fairly low dose of test for ONE cycle only

I did a cycle at 18. Keep it short, keep your AI on hand and have a solid PCT and you should recover just fine. Don't shut down your natural test just for a 'low dose'. Run about 500mg/week for up to 12 weeks, then begin a PCT.

Obviously I would advise against a cycle this young, so my advice is in the "if you have to" case.

-T

That article was awesome full of a ton of good info thanks. Now my question is i have been training for just over 6 years and used SD in the past. So my question is if i already used SD have i already sealed my growth plates? If i have then wouldnt waitin a little longer to get on some test be pointless since i already dipped in a PH?

That article was awesome full of a ton of good info thanks. Now my question is i have been training for just over 6 years and used SD in the past. So my question is if i already used SD have i already sealed my growth plates? If i have then wouldnt waitin a little longer to get on some test be pointless since i already dipped in a PH?

You would need to have a bone age scan done to know.

Just so you know, chances are you do one cycle and you'll want to do more. SD describes it best with his Clark Kent analogy.

IML Gear Cream!
What is a low dose? If its too low, then there is no point to doing it. Plus like eluded to above, if you are only doing one, I wouldn't bother. I'm not encouraging dependency but if you are only looking for a few pounds then stay natural.

I was thinking about doing like 400mg of test for 12 weeks. I just want to gain like 15-20 pounds and stay there

Only one cycle..........:roflmao: heard that a million times. You already said you done SD. That is a steroid.
You have to decide weather or not the chances are worth it to do it or not. Seems like you already have.

Only one cycle..........:roflmao: heard that a million times. You already said you done SD. That is a steroid.
You have to decide weather or not the chances are worth it to do it or not. Seems like you already have.

I def understand where your coming from. Two of my best friends said only one cycle and now their on there 4th or 5th lol. But yeah man im still contemplating it

Curious about the adverse effects of aas in people younger then 25 if only talking about a fairly low dose of test for ONE cycle only
if your not done growing and you run yes JUST ONE cycle it could close your growth plates for life ad YES Id call that a potentialy adverse effect.

just wait man.
i know its hard but wait.
spcially if your not 6'2" in hight

if your not done growing and you run yes JUST ONE cycle it could close your growth plates for life ad YES Id call that a potentialy adverse effect.

just wait man.
i know its hard but wait.
spcially if your not 6'2" in hight

Haha even if i wait i really doubt ill get taller my dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'2 i was lucky to get to where im at now.

this may sound a bit daft but are there any adverse effects in older guys (25 plus) doing 1 cycle only?

i do appolagise if this sounds like a mindless question but i would genuinly be interested as to any likley permanant adverse effects opposed to staying 100% natural?

this may sound a bit daft but are there any adverse effects in older guys (25 plus) doing 1 cycle only?

i do appolagise if this sounds like a mindless question but i would genuinly be interested as to any likley permanant adverse effects opposed to staying 100% natural?

why would u want to do only 1 cycle?

it depends how harsh of a cycle u plan on running. if u did 2 grams of test a week and 1 gram of tren, 1 gram winny, 1 gram deca, 1 gram eq and 100 mg dbol and anavar ED i think the effects r gonna be pretty bad after ONE CYCLE compared to doing a cycle of 400mg test every week and 30mg dbol ED.

u could always lose ur hair which is permanent. if u keep ur doses low the side effects will be low. start low and build up lil by little each cycle

Back