• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

order status

craig0407

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive ordered from naps before with a friend. Well I decided to take advantage of the discount and order myself. Its been 7 days since they've picked up funds and it still sits in paid /processing status. Do they update to shipped ever? I'm sure their just backed up but I was Just curious

Pm them:coffee: Oh its only been 7 days:coffee:

Sometimes it takes a while to update.

Your order is usually sent out within 3 days of payment.

Mine is sitting idol too....but u have to remember what u are ordering...they may be slammed from the sale or they are being a little more cautious...which is a good thing.

I agree-I'm sure they are just busy because of the sale.

Good to hear...keep us posted on progress...

I agree naps is GTG. prob with the big sale and xmas time round maybe a bit backed up. but i wouldent worry.

I'm sure they are very backed up with all the discounts/sales they have going before the end of the year. If people are like me, they are putting in a last minute order right before the end of the year to get the 20% lower prices and the 15% discount on top of that. Can't fucking beat those prices anywhere.

God I'm going to miss that sale. :(

(maybe naps will extend it or run it again later?) :D

Hope my 1st order ships soon. I would like to place another order while the sale is on

Bro, you don't have to wait. You can order again the next day if you want. Just do it!

Yea I know but I'm not gonna keep sending money if for some strange reason there's a "glitch"..I trust all is good just feel more comfortable once 1st is shipped.

I haven't experienced any glitches *knock on wood* with multiples. Even if you do, you have the order sent to email for proof, and GXR here can get you set if anything goes wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
ya i just made a pretty big order from naps hopefully same quality of gen or even better we will see what happens

Everything is is rolling smooth now...shopping as we speak..lol

1st time using naps too but 1've always heard nothing but good things about them. They got my order on the 7th shipped the 14th.. I'll keep everyone posted..

1st time using naps too but 1've always heard nothing but good things about them. They got my order on the xx shipped the xx.. I'll keep everyone posted..

Dude...if you do a little scoping around this place you will see that one of the worst things you can do is post specific dates and such. I understand if you're new but keep that shit on the DL. I'm just sayin'. Out.

Hate to bash ya naps but your customer care sucks took ya 10 days to answer several tickets even talked to gx64 about it still never answered and my money order sat there 8 days before I cancelled and it and used another site naps needs to improve in that area big time

Hate to bash ya naps but your customer care sucks took ya 10 days to answer several tickets even talked to gx64 about it still never answered and my money order sat there 8 days before I cancelled and it and used another site naps needs to improve in that area big time
holidays can cause delays and with there sale i know they are swamped. Now for me i am not right there with them, so that means i to wait for a response back on eveyones questions.

I understand your gonna have to wait for shipping to arrive but your live support shouldn't take 8 days hence the name live support especially when it involves hundreds of dollars customers should be given the feeling of trust andcomfort when dealing with them not ignored completely this is bad for business obviously you just lost me I order a lot and often and really miss genxxl at this point

seems to me like you just like to blow stuff outta proportion. i've chatted with the reps online, and every ticket i've made they have a reply within 24 hours. sorry if you have had a different experience but theres really no need to publicly state how much you hate them. theres always an answer, you dont know the other end and im sure your problem was on a much smaller scale than your making it. Ill re-iterate the fact that your not purchasing stuff that can be found at walmart

Back