• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Colin Farrell to replace Arnold Schwarzenegger?

IML Gear Cream!
That's ridiculous. Arnold is not replaceable in any of his movies. It won't be anything close to the original. I've been to the movies maybe twice in the last two years. It's all regurgitated crap. Everything new that comes out is garbage. Even the new pop stars that come on the scene these days are just manufactured props like Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake. They have no talent and even $100K worth of studio equipment doesn't hide that fact.

You know little about music if you think Justin Timberlake is not talented. His music might be boring to you, as it is to me, but nobody can deny that he can sing, compose, and play various instruments.

(snip)New Pic Of Karl Urban As Judge Dredd (snip)a new snap of Urban as ol stoney face himself. It's dark so as to obscure some of the detail, but pretty cool nonetheless. Check it out..
dredd-shot.jpg

This looks to be an official still, which doesn't make to much sense considering the last one we received looked like THIS. (snip)

Re-posting the pic below for those who don't want to click away from IronMagazine. :thumbs:

dredd-urban.JPG

You know little about music if you think Justin Timberlake is not talented. His music might be boring to you, as it is to me, but nobody can deny that he can sing, compose, and play various instruments.

And apparently draw people in at the box office.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Heard he cried like a ***** when Kutcher punked him.

Edit: Look at me encouraging people to click away from IM. :paddle: :sorry:

PUNK'D- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Video - Trilulilu

Aw, man. He was upset, but he didn't burst into tears.

Plus listen to the list of vehicles Timberlake owns. Wtf? Must be nice to be a successful entertainer. :mooh:

^^^^ Just saw the full-length trailer but it was in an advertisement. Can't find a link to the vid, GDI! :pissed:

It looks fantastic. As a Schwarzenegger fan it almost seems blasphemous to offer that opinion. :mooh:

It's on youtube now:

trailer looks pretty good but HOW DARE THEY REPLACE ARNOLD:paddle::pissed:

Arnold can never be replaced even though he has turned out to be a total piece of shit as a husband and father. what's pathetic is that Hollywood can't come up with any new ideas, fucking tired of remakes. I'm surprised they haven't brought back the Blob.

IML Gear Cream!
I saw the trailer for the new film of Total Recall with Colin and Ithink it looks amazing! I can't wait for it to come out :D

they should ban any and all future and present remakes of movies, music, or shows......we are no longer a creative society....nobody thinks for themselves anymore

blame the Jews

Even if the remakes suck - at least we have Prometheus and Batman to look forward to :winkfinger:

the internet killed creativity, software allows morons to be artists and musicians, special effects replaced stunt men, marketing tells us tom cruise/arnie/hanks/willis is really worth 30 million a movie for 3-4 months @ 3-4 hours a day work!

god bless those greedy pigs in hollywood for destroying the movies we all grew up loving!

creativity cannot get past the equation, but a remake is a proved idea, god i love bit torrents

^^ and where is the women with 3 titties? i mean seriously wtf!!!!!!!!!!

the internet killed creativity, software allows morons to be artists and musicians, special effects replaced stunt men, marketing tells us tom cruise/arnie/hanks/willis is really worth 30 million a movie for 3-4 months @ 3-4 hours a day work!

god bless those greedy pigs in hollywood for destroying the movies we all grew up loving!

creativity cannot get past the equation, but a remake is a proved idea, god i love bit torrents

remember it was the MIC (DOD/DARPA) that created the foundation for the Internet. they don't want people to be creative that want mindless drones that consume bullshit that we don't really need from the mind controlling US "propaganda" (media) outlets and to listen to the bullshit spouted by our leaders that sold out the country long ago. look how the US gov controlled education system has systematically killed the arts over the decades.

Oh, for the love of god...

I just re-watched the first one two days ago. The movie is perfect. There's no reason to make it again.

Sure there is, a lack of creativity to come up with something original and easy money.

IML Gear Cream!
remember it was the MIC (DOD/DARPA) that created the foundation for the Internet. they don't want people to be creative that want mindless drones that consume bullshit that we don't really need from the mind controlling US "propaganda" (media) outlets and to listen to the bullshit spouted by our leaders that sold out the country long ago. look how the US gov controlled education system has systematically killed the arts over the decades.

its compulsory to vote here,
im 38 and ive never seen a voting booth except on tv,
IMHO, whats it matter who wins?

they should ban any and all future and present remakes of movies, music, or shows......we are no longer a creative society....nobody thinks for themselves anymore
agreed, but with the new specail effects it will probably be amazing.

Back