• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Building bulk

NickB

Damn, so many new faces.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to build bulk and look like a mini-tank ;)

What would be the best way to do that?

2 exercise for each body part of 3 sets each doing 6-8 reps of heavy weight? 4-6 reps heavier weights?

Currently im doing 3 exercise of 3 sets for 8-10 reps. havent really noticed any gains.

It will depend, you can't bulk say do 3 sets of 3 excersizes for each bodypart. If you post your routine maybe someone can help out, I would say pretty often its diet though, if I dont get in a good amount of protein I stop growing.

I agree, bulking is all about your diet if your net getting enough then you will never grow no matter how good your routine is.
You may have to put on a little fat to get some muscle and remember it doesn't happen overnight.

Avoid assuming that all exercises or muscle groups require equal attention in volume.

Have you ever seen a program that gave equal attention, such as the number of sets, to each exercise? I call this program a "standard sets" approach???multiple sets, usually at the same load. (You're probably doing one at the moment!) Whenever I see the old 3x12 or similar (3-5x12, 3-5x10, or 3-5x8), I see a historical mistake being repeated???a blatant acceptance of tradition without any questioning or thought applied. Devoting three or more sets to every exercise in the workout is a surefire guarantee of overtraining.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11268 :)

Back