• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test and primo PCT

gymratbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys,

i have read many different threads and sites about PCT and honestly i thought i had it down but the more i read the more i got confused.

cycle

TEST P from week 1 to week 5

TEST E from weeks 1 to week 12

Primo from week 1 to week 16.

Can someone please help me out with the PCT. i was thinking standard Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks

what do you guys think? I would really love to stay away from any injections during PCT so i don't want to use HCG

Why are you running prop and enanthate at the same time?

Probably to kickstart the cycle. He's only running the prop Weeks 1-5 (if I remember correctly). Not a bad idea if you don't like orals and don't mind ed or eod injections that hurt like a B! I've considered it myself but I've used Sust which was very painful and it only has 30 mg of prop in it. I can't imagine 50-75 mg on a daily basis.

Probably to kickstart the cycle. He's only running the prop Weeks 1-5 (if I remember correctly). Not a bad idea if you don't like orals and don't mind ed or eod injections that hurt like a B! I've considered it myself but I've used Sust which was very painful and it only has 30 mg of prop in it. I can't imagine 50-75 mg on a daily basis.

I think sustanon is a better choice. And easier to transition to a longer ester.

I think sustanon is a better choice. And easier to transition to a longer ester.

Sustanon a better choice to kickstart than Prop? Why's that? Sust has 90 mg of short esters and 160 mg of long esters so if you're using it to kickstart, then you have to pin ed or eod to get a decent amount of the short esters to even notice it. And once the long esters kick in, you're gonna have a lot of test rolling over. Trying to time and figure out the math on that is ridiculous. You're much better off just doing straight prop as a kickstart b/c you can control the doses much easier and get it out of your system in 4-5 days without having to calculate the mg of test that will be kicking in, in 4-5 weeks when the long esters start releasing.

like buf said im using Prop to kick start the cycle only 5 weeks.

So best pct for this is???

Sustanon is a very poor choice for a kickstart, for the reasons that ripped stated. Test prop kickstarts work fine at the beginning of cycles, yet Id rather see a kickstart be done by an oral while the long test ester works up! Plus dbol is like candy...

Potato Potahhhhhto...

like buf said im using Prop to kick start the cycle only 5 weeks.

So best pct for this is???

Any standard clomid+creatine PCT will work at 100/50/50/50/25(or50), you don't need to combine the two. Its looking like this might be your first cycle, in which I wouldn't recommend 16 weeks. Maybe you should re-think and shoot for 10? And if you have the HCG then by all means use it.

-T

Sustanon a better choice to kickstart than Prop? Why's that? Sust has 90 mg of short esters and 160 mg of long esters so if you're using it to kickstart, then you have to pin ed or eod to get a decent amount of the short esters to even notice it. And once the long esters kick in, you're gonna have a lot of test rolling over. Trying to time and figure out the math on that is ridiculous. You're much better off just doing straight prop as a kickstart b/c you can control the doses much easier and get it out of your system in 4-5 days without having to calculate the mg of test that will be kicking in, in 4-5 weeks when the long esters start releasing.

I think it's a better kickstart because the transition later on is much easier when you go from sust to cyp or enanthate. Unless you do prop and enanthate at the same time you're going to have a higher risk of hormonal imblance when you switch over. Even if you do them at the same time it would be hard for you to figure out the exact dosage to know when to raise your enanthate before you stop the prop. Prop gets off your system in 5 days but that means that's exactly when cyp or enanthate needs to kick in. If you are good at knowing exactly when test kicks in then go ahead. I see why the prop would be stronger but unless you're planning to do it during your whole cycle I personally would prefer susta. I like prop in a cutting cycle when I can use it during the whole cycle and I don't have to switch esters. Also as Twist says an oral for 3-4 weeks are even a better choice.

I think it's a better kickstart because the transition later on is much easier when you go from sust to cyp or enanthate. Unless you do prop and enanthate at the same time you're going to have a higher risk of hormonal imblance when you switch over. Even if you do them at the same time it would be hard for you to figure out the exact dosage to know when to raise your enanthate before you stop the prop. Prop gets off your system in 5 days but that means that's exactly when cyp or enanthate needs to kick in. If you are good at knowing exactly when test kicks in then go ahead. I see why the prop would be stronger but unless you're planning to do it during your whole cycle I personally would prefer susta. I like prop in a cutting cycle when I can use it during the whole cycle and I don't have to switch esters. Also as Twist says an oral for 3-4 weeks are even a better choice.

Sust has four esters that clear in three different times (4-5 days, 9 days, 15 days). So trying to time your doses using Sust as a kickstart inconjunction with a long ester is a lot more difficult than Prop and Test E or C. I don't really understand your logic on this. I'm not trying to be rude and I apologize if I sound that way. But I've never heard of anyone using Sust as a kickstart but I've heard of numerous people using Prop b/c it effects are felt rather quickly and it clears your system fast.

I get what you're saying about prop being more effective as a kick start. It's stronger since the beginning and you see the effects right away. Personally if I want quick result since the beginning I just stick to dbol. However if I was to transition from. One ester to another I feel sustanon provides a much more gradual increase in levels and that gives me more solid gains. Since it already has long esters it's easier to finish the cycle with test c or e without noticing a major change since sustanon is mainly long esters. I like prop mainly for it's lower water retention and thats excellent for cutting. For bulking I prefer sustanon. It's just what has worked better for me bro. If he is using primo I'm assuming he is cutting and prop by itself throughout the cycle would be better.

Back