• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Difference between Dom. Line & Inter. line???

G3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate to ask a dumb question but what is the main difference between your Domestic (USA) line and your international one? Is it place of manufacture? I'm assuming there is less risk of confiscation with a Domestically shipped order? Any info would be appreciated so I can figure out what to order for Spring.

I hate to ask a dumb question but what is the main difference between your Domestic (USA) line and your international one? Is it place of manufacture? I'm assuming there is less risk of confiscation with a Domestically shipped order? Any info would be appreciated so I can figure out what to order for Spring.

What are you fucking 12 ?? this is the 2nd dumb question i seen of yours in the past 2mins ! :loser2:

Hey

:)

this is the same stuff and brand but one is send by international shipping and t/a is longer thats all

z.

Does your human grade line ship domestic? Just asking b/c I want to keep it domestic so I don't have to worry about customs.

Awesome thanks, and thanks for a quick reply evertime ive had a question !!

you can't go wrong intern. or domestic with z great service

Does your human grade line ship domestic? Just asking b/c I want to keep it domestic so I don't have to worry about customs.

This would be a 100% absolute fucking win!!!!!!!!

Euro HG coming from domestic re-shipper. ftmfw!

Hook it up Z!

IML Gear Cream!
This would be a 100% absolute fucking win!!!!!!!!

Euro HG coming from domestic re-shipper. ftmfw!

Hook it up Z!

^^ this, Id have no issues with paying extra for such a product

Hi

Sorry but we don't have it in plans .... It's too difficult so so far we have to stick how it is now
sorry

Regards
z.

Back