• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Merry Mithras!

bandaidwoman

inadvertant tree hugger
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MITHRAS = CHRISTIANITY

Just very interesting how this shows religions borrow from each other. Mithras was born dec 25th, virgin mother, 12 disciples, died and rose three days later from a stone tomb, ( may have even been crucified), was a wondering teacher, celibate, had three wise men attend his birth, a physician friend of mine who used to be a theologan told me that some sects of christianity consider Mithras to be Jesus centuries earlier than his visit to the gentiles.

And a happy burn a quran day to you.

not denigrating christianity, just thought this was a interesting religious comparative history that is all, you must be having a terrible christmas.

not denigrating christianity, just thought this was a interesting religious comparative history that is all, you must be having a terrible christmas.

Yes, because you're attitude towards Western ideas and civilization has been so...positive, that it makes sense that you would start a thread about it on one of the foremost Christian days because you find it "interesting."

My Christmas has been great, but it doesn't mean that I have to put be nice to you about your passive aggressive attitude towards the West/White.

Yes, because you're attitude towards Western ideas and civilization has been so...positive, that it makes sense that you would start a thread about it on one of the foremost Christian days because you find it "interesting."

My Christmas has been great, but it doesn't mean that I have to put be nice to you about your passive aggressive attitude towards the West/White.

This why religion makes people emotionally illogical, you are reacting emotionally because it affronts you that jesus didn't have the monopoly on the whole virgin birth and rose from the dead gig going. (Since you want to play bedside psycologist). It's strange, when I engage in non-shouting, non ad -hominem attack like discourse, it is being passive aggressive. Or is being civilized no longer fashionable?

This why religion makes people emotionally illogical, you are reacting emotionally because it affronts you that jesus didn't have the monopoly on the whole virgin birth and rose from the dead gig going. (Since you want to play bedside psycologist)

Right, because non-religious people are Vulcans. :tard:

No, it's your continual passive aggressive attitude towards all things Western and White. "Oh, but no! I've said that I like those things!" Only when someone has called you on it. That's the "passive" side of passive aggressive.

well christian bashing is so in now, and most don't say a thing...Doms just has a vaild point of view. the west provides money education and more money to people that hate us and well we should asa nation quit education people overseas and in 3rd world nations, well because hey hate the USA ..just a thought:coffee:

well christian bashing is so in now, and most don't say a thing...Doms just has a vaild point of view. the west provides money education and more money to people that hate us and well we should asa nation quit education people overseas and in 3rd world nations, well because hey hate the USA ..just a thought:coffee:

Well put! It's about time we stop the handouts. Stop the money, the education, and the policing. Let them complain about that! Let them complain as they starve to death (North Korea and parts of Africa) and blow each other to bits (the Middle East).

It's a complete waste.

:coffee:

Meh, I dislike all organized religion.

I think if done right, they are a powerful tool for charity organizations. Not that non -organized religious societies can't ( red cross and doctors without borders are secular) but for the most part, in this country, it is.

Bandaid, its no conincidence. Its also no coincidence that we once worshipped the "sun"...and now we worship the "son"

Its morphed paganism.

Its all Trick knowledge.

There are trillions of God. Ours is 93 million miles away. Goes by the name of RA! :coffee:

Who gives a shit? I'm too busy recuperating from blasting my back last night.

Bandaid, its no conincidence. Its also no coincidence that we once worshipped the "sun"...and now we worship the "son"

Its morphed paganism.

Its all Trick knowledge.

There are trillions of God. Ours is 93 million miles away. Goes by the name of RA! :coffee:
And i am one of them.. now go worship your monkey or goat:coffee:

MITHRAS = CHRISTIANITY

Just very interesting how this shows religions borrow from each other. Mithras was born dec 25th, virgin mother, 12 disciples, died and rose three days later from a stone tomb, ( may have even been crucified), was a wondering teacher, celibate, had three wise men attend his birth, a physician friend of mine who used to be a theologan told me that some sects of christianity consider Mithras to be Jesus centuries earlier than his visit to the gentiles.

Thanks for the info Bandaid women.

I'm interested in this these topics from time to time.

Also, for the concept of the "virgin births" there were over a dozen virgin births before the Christian concept of the virgin birth or "Immaculate Conception."

This concept, was lifted.

I was raised catholic, but there are MANY stories similar to this where dates/situations are very similar.

However, it is hard to know if a couple are sprinkled in for effect, there are plenty of liars and opportunists out there.

Back