• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH question

Markh7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just registered to this site. 3 weeks ago I started Test E 600mgs,Eq 400mg and d-bol 40mgs. I wanted to try some HGH and have done plenty of research on it. Just wanted to ask you guys your opinions, my source told me to take 4iu's first thing in the morning every second day. I thought it would be better to divide the dose into 2iu's in the morning, and 2iu's in the afternoon. My goal is to put up lean mass and drop some bodyfat. Should I take it every second day or every day because I don't want to shut down my natural GH?? I was also told another effective way is to take 10iu's immediately post-workout 3 times a week if I want to use it for a bulk, but that sounds like a lot! Any opinions guys??

If you are only taking 4iu....take 2iu as soon as you wake up, and the rest in the early afternoon.

/V

Shouldn't you use it for longer than the cycle? Like many months?

Should be used for as long as can be afforded, its not about how much you take its about how long you stay on. Will take many months to see results START to happen.

Just asking cause the OP's situation sounded like he's only going to do it while on cycle. That just sounds like a waste.

Just asking cause the OP's situation sounded like he's only going to do it while on cycle. That just sounds like a waste.
Sorry I forgot to mention I intend on running the HGH for at least 6 months! Otherwise it would be a waste! Any opinions on using it post-workout??

Back