• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To anyone who's ever used Anavar?

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will you share your experience on this thread with anavar? Is it really worth the costs b/c it's damn expensive. Is it anything like winny? How much did you use and for how long? I really want to try it but it's quite the investment and I want to get as many peoples experiences with it before I buy it. Is there anything else that you can subsititute for Anavar that is more cost effective and produce similar results? Thanks for any feedback!

subed.

I want to know too. I've read winny vs var debates and it seems most of the time winny wins.

I used var for a comp and didnt really like it for its price, I dont really like oral winny to much prefer depot , but for lean gaining orals I really like t-bol . Got good lean gains and got very strong.

Winny is rough on the joints and your hair line. Anavar is rough on your wallet.

Wallet < joints/hair

Some say that Anavar by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals gives good strength and size....has anyone experienced this?

I used Anavar for 10 weeks.

I had a significant gain in strength. I'm not sure what my BF % was prior to my cycle, but my body changed drastically. I was much leaner after the 10 weeks.

This was a Var only cycle. I used 60mg per day. I was never "shut down" and I felt really good on cycle. Even through cardio.

Without a doubt, I will be using this with test next run.

I know I will be hated on for running a "Var only" cycle, but I really enjoyed it.

Hope this helps,

Colorado

IML Gear Cream!
Will you share your experience on this thread with anavar? Is it really worth the costs b/c it's damn expensive. Is it anything like winny? How much did you use and for how long? I really want to try it but it's quite the investment and I want to get as many peoples experiences with it before I buy it. Is there anything else that you can subsititute for Anavar that is more cost effective and produce similar results? Thanks for any feedback!
Anavar is pretty weak unless you want to really crank the dose.

Tren Ace is the most bang for the buck. You really don't need much either. Maybe 225-300mg weekly and it will blow away anavar.

There you have it ripped, just go with the tren!

Anavar is pretty weak unless you want to really crank the dose.

Tren Ace is the most bang for the buck. You really don't need much either. Maybe 225-300mg weekly and it will blow away anavar.

:) thisssssssssssssssssssss

VAr is OK for TRT guys and women. I've used it as an addition to a pretty low TRT dose of test on a keto diet and it hardened and added some strength. probably helped me to maintain some muscle as well. But dramatic it is not. It's great in women. Look at Tonya Knight and Cory Everson. That's what mild orals do for gifted hot chicks. For a near natty guy or an older TRT guy that's not use to using a lot of AAS Var can have a very noticeable effect but for a guy that's use to blasting on 1.5 grams and cruising on 1/2 a gram forget it. Might as well eat M&Ms.

Var is the shit. Can't wait to use it again this sping. If u can,pop 100mg ED. REDICULOUS! I get 25mg caps so it's alot easier than those 10 or even 5. Enjoy

Anavar can be a great product to use. But when this is added with Test and TrenA...it is more you imagine.

Week 1-14 250mg Test E EOD
Week 1-12 75mg Tren A EOD
Week 1-6 60mg Anavar
.5 Adex EOD
Week 17-21 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Back