• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elite Membership for us jews

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Its simple, like a good jew you can save some money and type in under your screename: Elite Member. It looks just like the real thing (minus the benefits of course) and those $10 you save can go into a nice date with your gf at your local Burger King. Great benefit!!! SCOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewelitemembership-1.jpg

Its simple, like a good jew you can save some money and type in under your screename: Elite Member. It looks just like the real thing (minus the benefits of course) and those $10 you save can go into a nice date with your gf at your local Burger King. Great benefit!!! SCOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewelitemembership-1.jpg

Why'd you have to go tell people my secret! :pissed:

Who is Leroy Gonzalez? And does he live at 4154 Rogero Rd? Answer me someone! :paddle:

:lol:

Weak, even for a jew

I notice that the price has went up a lot. A few years back it was pretty inexpensive compared to what it cost now plus the membership lasted 25 years or something like that.

I notice that the price has went up a lot. A few years back it was pretty inexpensive compared to what it cost now plus the membership lasted 25 years or something like that.

yes, and a lot more is being offered now, well soon. :)

yes, and a lot more is being offered now, well soon. :)

I wasn't dissing, and the price of everything has went up considerably the past few years. I am glad I did it when I did though. I wouldn't say that is NOT a bargain even today!

I wasn't dissing, and the price of everything has went up considerably the past few years. I am glad I did it when I did though. I wouldn't say that is NOT a bargain even today!

ahh . . vortrit, always the jew :clapping:

I negged Prince and he negged me back... I think i could beat him...

Back