Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

pick & mix???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: pick & mix???

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1456780

    pick & mix???

    hi guy's
    i have been looking at diffrent roid profile's and picked a few that 'i want to happen'one's and they came to be a combination of the following...
    CAN THEY ALL HELP/WORK TOGETHER?

    anavar=100mgs per day (for fat loss)
    clen=up to 120 mgs per day (fat loss)
    test e=600mg per week(building)
    deca=400mg per week (building)

    im 31 6foot6 bout 160kg.my main goal is to lose weight work at cardio but want to see fatloss and a bit of growth to make the hard work worth it...if you know what i mean?
    any info would be much appreciated please help me.

  2. #2
    Twisted Steel
    cutright's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    702

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45144422

    Its really hard to try to build muscle while burning calories..you'll need to take in about 3500 to 5000 good calories while using test and deca to build good solid muscle....IMO do one or the other...burn fat drop weight.....or try to pack on some muscle. You've picked the right compounds to do it with...make sure you have clomid for pct. Good luck to u!

  3. #3
    Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP
    blazeftp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Zone.
    Posts
    1,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    192674525


    Before i answer any of your questions........

    Your 352.7lb !!!!

    What Bf% are you ?
    All your cycle needs visit bellow
    https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=18

  4. #4
    Performance Enhanced
    The Prototype's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noneya
    Posts
    1,814

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    124468183


    You should consider dieting and losing weight before using AAS. At 6'6", you should weigh more like 230-270 lbs. 350 lbs is way over weight. Get your diet in order and do heavy cardio until you get your body fat down to at least in the 15% range then consider AAS. Just my two cents.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    41529799

    tren and masta are good for cutting and even building some muscle on a calorie deficit. always good to have with a moderate dose of test.... and if ur worried about bloat than switch to sust.... some (including myself) experience less bloat.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    stronger4ever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    850

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    55260954


    You can see when people are not ready for aas when they only have 3 posts. Someone who is ready spends some time posting questions and researching before planning a cycle. By the way tren or EQ are probably better than Deca for cutting.

  7. #7
    5/3/1
    BOARD REP
    Marat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    38116404

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    You should consider dieting and losing weight before using AAS.
    Vlakkie, at your likely bodyfat percentage, steroids aren't a good idea. You can research the reason on you own.

    I second rippedgolfer's advice.

  8. #8
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    566559152


    That's one huge bitch!

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    63

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    382303

    im trying to get to 210 from 185, give me all that weight lol

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1456780

    acording to tests done on the internet im at 19% body fat...no problem guys will take your advice and do cardio for longer till i reach 15% then i will concider aas again till then i will do plenty reseach on aas and read up more on diffrent profiles on roids thanx for constructive info

  11. #11
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293808


    Sounds like you could use a good trainer to help you shed some of that weight....


    -T


  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    40
    Posts
    548

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    84562571


    OK I'm an idiot but why is it recommended to get down to low BF% before using AAS's?

  13. #13
    Registered User
    The Deuce's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5631652

    Because SOME PEOPLE believe that side effects will happen if you use them at a HIGH Bodyfat or that their training and diet methods suck ass (which is probably true)

    BUT !!!!

    Some of the STRONGMEN and POWERLIFTER competitor's I have seen/met/and know are NO WHERE NEAR 15% bf.. But yet they use AAS .. so I believe that whole "YOU NEED TO BE 15% BF before using AAS" is bullshit...

    I think there should be a line of acceptable NEWBIE use at 18% and below.. and for Men/Women who compete in sports where BODY IMAGE isn't a required necessity.. then NO i don't think their should be any "CERTAIN PERCENTAGE"



    Now do you think ANY of these men in this picture are 15%?? Absolutely not.. Not even Small Fry in the middle .. LOL.. But every one of them use AAS !! And Each one of them are HEALTHY and experience ZERO side effects..

    But.. Like I said.. CIRCUMSTANTIAL BodyFat %-ages before making a judgment In my honest opinion..

    LIKE TAKE THE OP for example.. we don't know him from a hole in the wall. Where as his Bodyfat is LIKELY high.. we don't know for sure.. if he had blood work done, and he is actually a structurally a Large Man, and really is 19%BF .. I see nothing wrong In MY opinion again on running a Clen + Anavar Stack w/ a correct diet for cutting and training regiment .. but.. That's just MY opinion...

    Everyone is different fellas .. EVERYONE.. we can't nor should we every place a Numbered digit on someone just because that's what we see plastered all over the internet for advice and all we do is Copy what everyone is saying.. because in a world like that.. it makes everything misleading...

    OP.. You mind Posting a Picture of You up without your shirt on...???? (no homo bro.. LMAO) .. Just trying to get an idea of what your possible BF% Actually is..
    I LOVE MY COUNTRY !! I LOVE MY GUNS !! I LOVE MY FAMILY !! I LOVE THE WAY IT IS NOW !! AND ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO CHANGE IT.. HAS TO COME THROUGH ME!! THAT SHOULD BE ALL OF OUR ATTITUDES !! THIS IS AMERICA !!

  14. #14
    Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP
    blazeftp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Zone.
    Posts
    1,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    192674525


    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Because SOME PEOPLE believe that side effects will happen if you use them at a HIGH Bodyfat or that their training and diet methods suck ass (which is probably true)

    BUT !!!!

    Some of the STRONGMEN and POWERLIFTER competitor's I have seen/met/and know are NO WHERE NEAR 15% bf.. But yet they use AAS .. so I believe that whole "YOU NEED TO BE 15% BF before using AAS" is bullshit...

    I think there should be a line of acceptable NEWBIE use at 18% and below.. and for Men/Women who compete in sports where BODY IMAGE isn't a required necessity.. then NO i don't think their should be any "CERTAIN PERCENTAGE"



    Now do you think ANY of these men in this picture are 15%?? Absolutely not.. Not even Small Fry in the middle .. LOL.. But every one of them use AAS !! And Each one of them are HEALTHY and experience ZERO side effects..

    But.. Like I said.. CIRCUMSTANTIAL BodyFat %-ages before making a judgment In my honest opinion..

    LIKE TAKE THE OP for example.. we don't know him from a hole in the wall. Where as his Bodyfat is LIKELY high.. we don't know for sure.. if he had blood work done, and he is actually a structurally a Large Man, and really is 19%BF .. I see nothing wrong In MY opinion again on running a Clen + Anavar Stack w/ a correct diet for cutting and training regiment .. but.. That's just MY opinion...

    Everyone is different fellas .. EVERYONE.. we can't nor should we every place a Numbered digit on someone just because that's what we see plastered all over the internet for advice and all we do is Copy what everyone is saying.. because in a world like that.. it makes everything misleading...

    OP.. You mind Posting a Picture of You up without your shirt on...???? (no homo bro.. LMAO) .. Just trying to get an idea of what your possible BF% Actually is..
    I agree but OP doesn't exactly make you think hes got a solid knowledge of diet and training.

    Or have any cycle experience.

    So at his Bf% i would give it a miss.
    All your cycle needs visit bellow
    https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=18

  15. #15
    Registered User
    The Deuce's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5631652

    Quote Originally Posted by blazeftp View Post
    I agree but OP doesn't exactly make you think hes got a solid knowledge of diet and training.

    Or have any cycle experience.

    So at his Bf% i would give it a miss.
    EXACTLY BRO!! EXACTLY !!

    BUT, I WAS I DUNNO, SPEAKING IN JUST GENERALIZATION TERMS.. IT JUST KIND OF MAKES ME GO WtF WHEN A NUMBER VALUE IS PLACED ON SOMETHING LIKE BODYFAT % VS. AAS USE...

    But, YOU ARE RIGHT.. THE 3 MAIN THINGS ARE MISSING, KNOWLEDGE OF DIET, TRAINING, AND CYCLE EXPERIENCE.

    I Would never advocate for someone doing their 1st ever AAS CYCLE w/ Test @ 600, DECA @400 and VAR @ what did he say?? 100mgs ED?? AND CLEN!? Nope no way !! Even if they were 15% BF or not.. that's just not smart to do because if u did experience a side effect that was unwanted, most likely you wouldn't have any clue which one was causing it..

    and...

    He didn't i don't believe even point out the length of proposed cycle.. nor his planned PCT Protocol..
    I LOVE MY COUNTRY !! I LOVE MY GUNS !! I LOVE MY FAMILY !! I LOVE THE WAY IT IS NOW !! AND ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO CHANGE IT.. HAS TO COME THROUGH ME!! THAT SHOULD BE ALL OF OUR ATTITUDES !! THIS IS AMERICA !!

Similar Threads

  1. Pick three
    By Bakerboy in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 01:07 PM
  2. Who would you pick??
    By Rissole in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 08:23 PM
  3. Help on what to pick
    By f00nker in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 02:56 PM
  4. I pick..................
    By ZECH in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 09:04 PM
  5. Pick your own ( new add )
    By kuso in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums