• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Tren cycle advice

gsxrguy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys I need lots of input on this one....Ive got my next cycle planned out as follows:
Weeks 1-5: test p 100mg and tren A 75mg eod
Weeks 6-20: test E 500mg,EQ 300mg,Tren E 300 mg every week
Ive never used tren before but I have plenty of arimidex,clomid,nolva, and I plan to run 250-500 iu of HCG throughout the cycle and 2 weeks past my last injection. Thoughts?Advice? Thanks.:hmmm:

No....20 weeks of tren is a bit much...especially if you have never touched the stuff before. I would run test e starting day one along with test p as the kicker for two weeks. IMHO.

/V

as long as u start the test e/tren e during weeks 1-5 so its in full effect by the end of ur pro and ace.

just a shot a week of them will work until ur ready to ramp em up

No....20 weeks of tren is a bit much...especially if you have never touched the stuff before. I would run test e starting day one along with test p as the kicker for two weeks. IMHO.

/V
So should I run all tren A or E? Im looking for a lil more size not too much but more strength and a leaner more vascular look. So maybe run the tren A weeks 1-5 and go tren E400mg weeks 6-11?

as long as u start the test e/tren e during weeks 1-5 so its in full effect by the end of ur pro and ace.

just a shot a week of them will work until ur ready to ramp em up
I was wondering that as well...just didnt wanna kill myself havin the ace and E in my system all at the same time...thats alot of mgs

true. but it take 2 to 3 weeks for enth to kick in.... so stopping the ace you will have odd blood levels for 2 to 3 weeks in mid cycle. i hate that shit in my cycles. it gives me terrible sides. so i always run a little of the long esters from day 1 until its their time to ramp up

So should I run all tren A or E? Im looking for a lil more size not too much but more strength and a leaner more vascular look. So maybe run the tren A weeks 1-5 and go tren E400mg weeks 6-11?

Every first time tren user should try A before they try E. I personally don't like E, so I would use A the entire time. With ace, I can adjust the dose "on the fly", can't do that with enan. If you get nasty sides, you will have to wait a few weeks for the enan to clear your system in order for them to go away.

/V

Every first time tren user should try A before they try E. I personally don't like E, so I would use A the entire time. With ace, I can adjust the dose "on the fly", can't do that with enan. If you get nasty sides, you will have to wait a few weeks for the enan to clear your system in order for them to go away.

/V

VERY TRUE! didnt realize tren was a new substance to ya bro. victor is right if this is the case

By the way....what kind of gixxer do you have? I got a 1000 K7. (sorry for going OT)

/V

IML Gear Cream!
ok Ace it is 75mg ed or eod?. ever used genshi labs? is it any good or should I go with Scrioxx? I ride an 04 750 Vic but I stripped mine down to street fighter cuz Im one of those retards that like to ride wheelis down the open road till I hit the rev limiter. Been working on rear brake control so hopefully Ill be able to control my speed better. I can do it with perfect control on my dirt bike do em at 5mph all day but the slow ones fuck me up on the gsxr. You got the blue/white or all black?

VERY TRUE! didnt realize tren was a new substance to ya bro. victor is right if this is the case
Ya all my experience is with sust test and eq

20 weeks of tren. uuugh.

Bro, just run ACE ED at 50mgs ED... run it for ehh as long as you can bear with the sides and are still making GAINS.. that's the main point of using AAS.. I never set a WEEK Limit on a cycle.. I keep it rollin until I hit a Plateau and BANG switch it up or drop to cruise...

Tren isn't as bad as most people make out to be, it is person to person dependent, but i think a lot of people Fret too much about it, bringing up their anxiety level so when they start it and the sides (good and bad) start coming on they get all Freaked out..

Tren Hex is MY FAVORITE Ester of Trenbolone. It's scrumptious :D .. ACE hits me harder on the neg sides but better on pos sides.. Enan Hits me LOW on the Neg sides and LOW on the Pos sides (comparatively speaking of course.. it's still Trenbolone so it still does what Trenbolone is supposed to do).. But with Tren Hex.. HOLY HELL.. The Positive Sides are INTENSE, and the NEGATIVE Sides are just about as Low as possible.. I know chemically speaking, Hex is a longer ester than Enanthate but it hits me A LOT Quicker than Enanthate does.. (obviously not as quick as Acetate does but pretty gosh-darn quick) ...

Anyways, I am rambling.. stick to a Acetate for your first run, if you like it, try Hexylbenzylcarbonate :D THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF !! I swear to you .. i don't know if scientists figured out that the human body processes that ester the best and that is why they created the only Human Grade form ever produced of Trenbolone(parabolan) in HEX ester.. but I am telling you straight up.. If I have it my way, I'll only Acetate if I HAVE TO from now and until I stop using AAS in my life..

FYI: In My Personal Opinion.. Tri-Tren isn't that good at all, I ran it pretty high dosed from a reputable lab and yah I knew i was on tren and wasn't impressed at all with it.. (i figured I would run it in a Sust combo .. so i was running multi-esters all around..) ehhh not so much.. lol.. stay away from it if you can..

THAT'S MY .02 CENTS BRO

Oh Yah, and by the way.. I'm a HARLEY DAVIDSON Man ;) LOL!!

Bro, just run ACE ED at 50mgs ED... run it for ehh as long as you can bear with the sides and are still making GAINS.. that's the main point of using AAS.. I never set a WEEK Limit on a cycle.. I keep it rollin until I hit a Plateau and BANG switch it up or drop to cruise...

Tren isn't as bad as most people make out to be, it is person to person dependent, but i think a lot of people Fret too much about it, bringing up their anxiety level so when they start it and the sides (good and bad) start coming on they get all Freaked out..

Tren Hex is MY FAVORITE Ester of Trenbolone. It's scrumptious :D .. ACE hits me harder on the neg sides but better on pos sides.. Enan Hits me LOW on the Neg sides and LOW on the Pos sides (comparatively speaking of course.. it's still Trenbolone so it still does what Trenbolone is supposed to do).. But with Tren Hex.. HOLY HELL.. The Positive Sides are INTENSE, and the NEGATIVE Sides are just about as Low as possible.. I know chemically speaking, Hex is a longer ester than Enanthate but it hits me A LOT Quicker than Enanthate does.. (obviously not as quick as Acetate does but pretty gosh-darn quick) ...

Anyways, I am rambling.. stick to a Acetate for your first run, if you like it, try Hexylbenzylcarbonate :D THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF !! I swear to you .. i don't know if scientists figured out that the human body processes that ester the best and that is why they created the only Human Grade form ever produced of Trenbolone(parabolan) in HEX ester.. but I am telling you straight up.. If I have it my way, I'll only Acetate if I HAVE TO from now and until I stop using AAS in my life..

FYI: In My Personal Opinion.. Tri-Tren isn't that good at all, I ran it pretty high dosed from a reputable lab and yah I knew i was on tren and wasn't impressed at all with it.. (i figured I would run it in a Sust combo .. so i was running multi-esters all around..) ehhh not so much.. lol.. stay away from it if you can..

THAT'S MY .02 CENTS BRO

Oh Yah, and by the way.. I'm a HARLEY DAVIDSON Man ;) LOL!!
Thanx for the advice I had a feeling I should use ace being a first timer and all but the dollars and cents worked out better for the tren e. I read about the trenhex on genx before they went down I was intrigued for sure. And I love classic AMERICAN motorcycles problem is they suck for stunting so the japs got that market however this spring im on a hunt for a wrecked softtail so i can build a chopper strait old scholl....springer front end cloth wrapped pipes no crome ....strait gangsta James Dean shit. But gears guns and my girl are hard on the ol wallet but im determined to build this thing and still have the gsxr for my wheelis and stunts. glad to see we buried the hatchet.:clapping:

Thanx for the advice I had a feeling I should use ace being a first timer and all but the dollars and cents worked out better for the tren e. I read about the trenhex on genx before they went down I was intrigued for sure. And I love classic AMERICAN motorcycles problem is they suck for stunting so the japs got that market however this spring im on a hunt for a wrecked softtail so i can build a chopper strait old scholl....springer front end cloth wrapped pipes no crome ....strait gangsta James Dean shit. But gears guns and my girl are hard on the ol wallet but im determined to build this thing and still have the gsxr for my wheelis and stunts. glad to see we buried the hatchet.:clapping:

NO Hard feelings bro..:sorry: I am just snappy lately.. going through so much stress with this fucking contest prep coming up + LIFE STRESS (Gotta love being married.. LOL) :clapping:.. And, yah rock the Tren Ace for ehhh.. give it a GOOD 10 wks if you can.. if not.. hell.. I've done 6 wk blasts before.. or 100 days of sticking myself Every single day, because the gains would just not stop rolling in.. LOL.. Why ruin a good thing right??

But I am a STICKLER for bloodwork, almost OCD about it.. I have to know what is going on inside my blood pretty much monthly to 6 wks...

OH.. And that fucking sounds SWEET as Hell !! I wanna build up my own Custom Knucklehead RAT style bike.. (trust me, I got the JAP bike too.. 2008 ZX-14.. AND it's not perfect for stuntin' but HOLY Shit does it do the trick for getting where it's got to go in a HURRY !! LOL)

Yes, GUNS, GEAR, GIRL, and My Bikes take up pretty much all incoming funds... :geewhiz:i think pretty much in that order to tell ya the truth .. LMAO...

ok Ace it is 75mg ed or eod?. ever used genshi labs? is it any good or should I go with Scrioxx? I ride an 04 750 Vic but I stripped mine down to street fighter cuz Im one of those retards that like to ride wheelis down the open road till I hit the rev limiter. Been working on rear brake control so hopefully Ill be able to control my speed better. I can do it with perfect control on my dirt bike do em at 5mph all day but the slow ones fuck me up on the gsxr. You got the blue/white or all black?

Mine is a black and orange K7. I changed sprockets and I can lift that sucker all day long. Racefit exhaust system, Ohlins shocks, pazzo levers, vesra brake pads, SS braided brake lines, and HIDs. It's the only way to travel in the city and make it from point A to B in good time. I'm never late. :) Using the rear brake is tricky....pending on how it's geared.

And I would start with ace at 50mg EOD, if all goes well....go 75mg EOD. Then you could do 50..75 ED. It's like testing the waters to see what dose suits you best. You'll know your sweet spot once you hit it. Good luck bro.

/V

Yes, GUNS, GEAR, GIRL, and My Bikes take up pretty much all incoming funds... :geewhiz:i think pretty much in that order to tell ya the truth .. LMAO...

I think most of my funds are spent in the same way!

Well, I would put my car between the wife and bike though. lol Great to see another second amendment advocate here! I've been collecting arms and rolling my own ammo since I was 13. Sucks what they are doing with some of the new gun laws in Texas....I feel for ya. Hope class 3 stays in place. And I love your sig bro...the typed one, as well as the 220. lol

/V

Ok guys I need lots of input on this one....Ive got my next cycle planned out as follows:
Weeks 1-5: test p 100mg and tren A 75mg eod
Weeks 6-20: test E 500mg,EQ 300mg,Tren E 300 mg every week
Ive never used tren before but I have plenty of arimidex,clomid,nolva, and I plan to run 250-500 iu of HCG throughout the cycle and 2 weeks past my last injection. Thoughts?Advice? Thanks.:hmmm:

I'm sure you have gotten the info you need but I don't feel like taking the time to read all the replies.

if it were me:

1-20 500mg test E ew
1-20 400mg EQ ew. I don't think you will be happy with 300mg EW
14-20 tren A 50mg ED

possibly up the tren to 75mg ED. This is the dose I used for my first run with tren and was pleased. I don't really see a problem with running the tren 8 weeks.

I wouldn't bother with the prop. Maybe add an oral if you are impatient.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure you have gotten the info you need but I don't feel like taking the time to read all the replies.

if it were me:

1-20 500mg test E ew
14-20 tren A 50mg ED

possibly up the tren to 75mg ED. This is the dose I used for my first run with tren and was pleased. I don't really see a problem with running the tren 8 weeks.

Nice suggestions. No need to do a long stretch with Tren the first time out. These days I don't go much over eight weeks. When I was younger I built up to longer cycles with Tren, but the key phrase is built up to. I would try no more than 8 weeks and see how it goes.

Nice suggestions. No need to do a long stretch with Tren the first time out. These days I don't go much over eight weeks. When I was younger I built up to longer cycles with Tren, but the key phrase is built up to. I would try no more than 8 weeks and see how it goes.

tren done a lot for me in 6 weeks.

its been 7 years i think since I've last ran tren. Maybe 6. I've just started using gear again 12 months ago and things just aren't the same without tren.

tren done a lot for me in 6 weeks.

its been 7 years i think since I've last ran tren. Maybe 6. I've just started using gear again 12 months ago and things just aren't the same without tren.

Tren is much the same for me. Shorter runs do a lot; longer runs tend to bring on heavy sides and problems. It is a very powerful drug that a lot of newbies underestimate. But the benefits are tremendous if used correctly. Maybe I'll try six weeks next run...

NO Hard feelings bro..:sorry: I am just snappy lately.. going through so much stress with this fucking contest prep coming up + LIFE STRESS (Gotta love being married.. LOL) :clapping:.. And, yah rock the Tren Ace for ehhh.. give it a GOOD 10 wks if you can.. if not.. hell.. I've done 6 wk blasts before.. or 100 days of sticking myself Every single day, because the gains would just not stop rolling in.. LOL.. Why ruin a good thing right??

But I am a STICKLER for bloodwork, almost OCD about it.. I have to know what is going on inside my blood pretty much monthly to 6 wks...

OH.. And that fucking sounds SWEET as Hell !! I wanna build up my own Custom Knucklehead RAT style bike.. (trust me, I got the JAP bike too.. 2008 ZX-14.. AND it's not perfect for stuntin' but HOLY Shit does it do the trick for getting where it's got to go in a HURRY !! LOL)

Righteous lil more bike than I wanna try and stand up lol I like 600's and 750's plenty enough power for a stunt junkie and still nimble in the corners. Maybe Im under estimating the Tren both on side effects and gains. Ive never had a side one from large amounts of test and EQ except maybe sprouting a lil bit of hair on the shoulders but Im gonna run ace for 8-10 sticking myself doesnt bother me its a welcome pain Im more than happy to put up with. I just hope this tren is gonna do what im hopin itll do. Contest huh? Ya I could see how that would make someone edgy. Im the only judge of my gains/body and I get madder than fuck when shit aint goin how i think it should or I get sick and drop a few hard earned pounds so havin a bunch of people that I dont even know would be hard on my brain...fuck that not for me Ill never do a show(except maybe when no one is in the locker room to see me actin a fool lol)

Mine is a black and orange K7. I changed sprockets and I can lift that sucker all day long. Racefit exhaust system, Ohlins shocks, pazzo levers, vesra brake pads, SS braided brake lines, and HIDs. It's the only way to travel in the city and make it from point A to B in good time. I'm never late. :) Using the rear brake is tricky....pending on how it's geared.

And I would start with ace at 50mg EOD, if all goes well....go 75mg EOD. Then you could do 50..75 ED. It's like testing the waters to see what dose suits you best. You'll know your sweet spot once you hit it. Good luck bro.

/V
Sounds like a nice bike fo sho. Mine is all stock except the raer sprocket which if my memory serves me correct is a 63 tooth(its the size of a fuckin dinner plate) and I cut the stock can in half and recapped it sounds and looks mean and I cut the clip ons so I could kick em strait out dirtbike style and threw on a crash cage. Itll stand up at 80 no prob and the fastest ive been clocked at was 102 on the back wheel strange it didnt feel like i was goin that fast. Thanx for the advice ill let ya know how this turns out.

if it were me:

1-20 500mg test E ew
14-20 tren A 50mg ED

Thanx bro Id much rather run 400 mg eq than 300 just didnt wanna overload and be pissing gear down the drain since im stacking with tren. But you dont think I should run the tren with the test and eq? I kinda wanted to be doin all of em together at some point just to see what itll do to me.

I think most of my funds are spent in the same way!

Well, I would put my car between the wife and bike though. lol Great to see another second amendment advocate here! I've been collecting arms and rolling my own ammo since I was 13. Sucks what they are doing with some of the new gun laws in Texas....I feel for ya. Hope class 3 stays in place. And I love your sig bro...the typed one, as well as the 220. lol

/V
BTW nice sig....come and take them!

ok Ace it is 75mg ed or eod?.

75-80mg EOD of ace is fine. Make sure when switching over to test e that you're still pinning test prop, but IDK why you wanna switch sources anyway. Why not pick one and stick with it?
I've run 12 weeks tren ace with no issues and ran test for another 4-8 weeks beyond that to allow for your body to come off the androgen and not be abruptly halted and forced into PCT (like if you were to stop both steroids together).

A very popular phrase for us Greeks/Spartans!

/V
There is a company that makes AR15 lowers that has that stamped on the magwell

Back