• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-Drol Extreme (updated)

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
METHA-DROL EXTREME is a very potent combination of 2 steroids (Superdrol and Dimethazine) as well as a 3rd compound, a potent ProHormone (Methoxygonadiene/Decadrol). This stack is quite powerful and is not intended for new users of steroids. Dimethazine has been proven in a study to be more muscle building than Anadrol mg for mg. Dimethazine is essentially two Superdrol molecules that are bonded by an azine bridge that is broken down once ingested likely freeing both of the Superdrol molecules, therefore this stack of Dimethazine and Superdrol yields an amazingly powerful effect. Additionally METHA-DROL contains a strong PH (Decadrol) as well! Decadrol is considered slightly stronger than Nandrolone. METHA-DROL EXTREME is without a doubt the strongest legal stack I have ever studied.

It is recommended that you use advanced cycle support while on METHA-DROL EXTREME.

The following information describes each component of METHA-DROL EXTREME.

METHA-DROL EXTREME - PRO-ANABOLIC STACK

Supplement Facts:
1 Capsule

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)

Proprietary Blend 105.5mg:
6,7-dihydroxybergamottin 25 mg
Niacinamide 50 mg
Pyridoxine HCl 25 mg
Piperine 95% 5 mg
Cyanocobalamin 500 mcg

Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. Niacinamide is also found in many vitamin B complex supplements with other B vitamins.

Pyridoxine assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium as well as promoting red blood cell production. It is linked to cardiovascular health by decreasing the formation of homocysteine. In addition, pyridoxine can help balance hormonal changes in women and aid in immune system. Most people get their supply of this vitamin from either milk or meat products.

Piperine has been found to inhibit human CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein, enzymes important for the metabolism and transport of xenobiotics and metabolites.

Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis.

Superdrol/Methyldrostanolone

Androgenic Rating = 20

Anabolic Rating = 400

Chemical Name = 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one

Estrogenic Activity = none

Progestational Activity = no data available

Methyldrostanolone, also known as methasteron, is a potent oral anabolic steroid that was never sold as a prescription drug. In structure, this steroid is a close derivative of drostanolone (Masteron). The only difference in this case is the addition of a c-17 alpha methyl group, a modification that gives this steroid high oral bioavailability. The two agents remain very comparable, however. Both methyldrostanolone and drostanolone are non-aromatizable, so there is no difference in the estrogenicity of these two steroids, and both steroids retain favorable anabolic to androgenic ratios. Lab assays do put Superdrol ahead here, however, showing it to possess 4 times the anabolic potency of oral methyltestosterone while displaying only 20% of the androgenicity (a 20:1 ratio, compared to 3:1). The exact real-world relevance of these figures remains to be seen, however. Methyldrostanolone is favored by athletes for its moderate anabolic properties, which are usually accompanied by fat loss and minimal androgenic side effects.

History:

Methyldrostanolone was first described in 1959. This steroid was developed by the international pharmaceuticals giant Syntex, alongside such other well known anabolic agents as drostanolone propionate and Oxymetholone. Unlike drostanolone and oxymetholone, however, this steroid (at least in its basic form) was never released as a medicinal product. It was only sold for a brief period of time as a modified hormone called dimethazine. Dimethazine is made from two molecules of Methyldrostanolone that are bonded together, which are later metabolically separated to yield free Methyldrostanolone.

So while technically Methyldrostanolone itself was never sold as a prescription agent, we can say that the drug was one utilized medicinally.OtherWise, the methyldrostanolone molecule Methyldrostanolone remained an obscure research steroid only, and was never itself approved for use in humans. Methyldrostanolone was released in early 2005 as an over the counter "grey market" anabolic steroid in the United States.

The drug was being sold without restrictions as a nutritional supplement product, barring some minimum age disclaimers by the manufacturer. No State or Federal laws identify this drug as an anabolic steroid, which remove the legalities associated with being a Class III controlled substance like other steroids. This is simply due to the fact that methyldrostanolone was not in commerce at the time such laws were written, and was unknown to lawmakers. It was never legal to sell as a dietary supplement, however, and in late 2005 the FDA angrily acknowledged methyldrostanolone was being sold on the sports supplement market. In early 2006, the FDA sent letters to the manufacturer and a distributor demanding it be pulled from commerce. Superdrol has since been discontinued.

Structural Characteristics:

Methyldrostanolone is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect the hormone during oral administration, and 2) the introduction of a methyl group at carbon-2 (alpha), which considerably increases the anabolic strength of the steroid by heightening its resistance to metabolism by the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme in skeletal muscle tissue.

Side Effects (Estrogenic):

Methyldrostanolone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. An anti-estrogen is not necessary when using this steroid, as gynecomastia should not be a concern even among sensitive individuals. Since estrogen is the usual culprit with water retention, methyldrostanolone instead produces a lean, quality look to the physique with no fear of excess subcutaneous fluid retention. This makes it a favorable steroid to use during cutting cycles, when water and fat retention are major concerns.

Administration (Men):

Methydrostanolone was never approved for use in humans. Prescribing guidelines are unavailable. An effective dosage of methyldrostanolone for physique or performance-enhancing purposes seems to begin in the range of 10-20 mg per day, taken for no longer than 6 or 8 weeks. At this level it seems to impart a measurable muscle-building effect, which is usually accompanied by fat loss and increased definition. Don't expect to gain 30 pounds on this agent (its name, which is short for "Super Anadrol" is more marketing than reality), but many do walk away with more than 10 pounds of solid muscle gain when using this agent alone. In determining an optimal daily dosage, some do find the drug to be measurably more effective when venturing up to the 30 mg range. Potential hepatotoxicity should definitely be taken into account with such use, however.

To avoid further escalating liver strain, 20 mg daily of daily of methyldrostanolone is sometimes stacked with a non-toxic injectable steroid, such as testosterone for mass-building phases of training, or nandrolone or boldenone for more lean tissue gain and definition, instead of simply increasing the dosage.The drug also works well in cutting cycles,where its lack of estrogenicity is highly favored. Often it is combined here with a non-aromatizable Injectable steroid like Primobolan or Parabolan.

Administration (Women):

Methyldrostanolone was never approved for use in humans. Prescribing guidelines are unavailable. In the athletic arena, an effective oral daily dosage would fall around 2.5 mg per day, taken in cycles lasting no more fhan 4-6 weeks to minimize the chance for virilization. The main point of contention with females is probably going to be the 10 mg per capsule dosage, which is far too high to use. Application would require opening each capsule and splitting the powdered contents up into 4 separate doses. As with all steroids, virilization is still possible.

Availability:

Superdrol is no longer commercially produced, although some clone products may still be located.

William Llewellyn Anabolics 2009.

Dimethazine

Super-DMZ rx, a brand name of Dimethazine is two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol) Therefore Super DMZ does not contain Superdrol but once broken down it is similar as far as I can tell.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). I am reading published reports that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity. The reason I feel this is not identical to Superdrol is because Superdrol has a different androgenic/anabolic rating of 20/400 respectively. However Dimethazine is a strong steroid.

Dimethazine is an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid that is liver toxic to a degree. Note that in studies administering 20mg daily to female patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients. Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has significant hepatoxicity and should therefore be limited to shorter durations of use.

Super DMZ is a potent steroid that should illicit solid gains in lean body mass with little water or fat gain depending on diet. Most users can tolerate between 10-20 mg daily for 6-8 weeks however more adventuresome users may use up to 40mg daily for shorter durations like 3-4 weeks. What struck me the most about this steroid is how rapid and dry my gains were. It reminded me of a faster acting, dryer Dianabol. However Dimethazine is much stronger mg for mg than Dianabol. Users of Super-DMZ can expect to add 8-10lbs of lean body mass in just 3-4 weeks. I personally had no noticable side effects from Super-DMZ. Dimethazine is a strong, clean steroid that can be used to increase lean mass, strength and power with little to no water retention in short periods of time.

Because of the liver toxicity of Dimethazine I strongly recommend using liver supporting supplements such as ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT??? - Complete 'On Cycle' Prohormone Support, Liv 52 or milk thistle before and during administration of this steroid. Proper hydration is also recommended to lower stress on organs. Alcohol and other liver stressing medications like acetaminophen should be avoided during Dimethazine administration. Oral steroids often times negatively effect lipids therefore lipid supporting supplements should also be employed such as omega 3 fish oils, fiber and plant sterols. High blood pressure is another concern so that should be monitored regularly.

Super-DMZ rx is currently available for purchase without a prescription. Super-DMZ Rx??? Pro-Anabolic (Superdrol Dymethazine)

Chemical Name(s):
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine

dimethazine.gif

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function.
3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine.
4. Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine.
5.Antigonadotropic action of a new steroid with anabolizing activity studied in the anterior pituitary gland of the castrated rat

by heavyiron

Methoxygonadiene/Decadrol

Characteristics

Methoxygonadiene is not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone.

In the stomach acid, the C-3 methoxy group is rapidly cleaved off and the double bond on the A ring at C-2 is lost. At this point, a 3-oxo is formed and a metabolite known as 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is created, which is chemically similar to norbolethone, and probably where this compound gets most of its effects.

13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is about equal to testosterone in anabolic potency, yet less androgenic. This would make this compound fairly light on the hairline with minimal chance of acne or other androgenic side-effects.

With low androgenic activity, this compound may negatively affect the libido and erectile function. The lack of androgenic potency and progestational effects make this compound likely to cause gyno symptoms. Users could stack this compound with testosterone or one of its non-aromatizing metabolites to preserve DHT levels and possibly prevent these side-effects.

Users experience rapid weight gain from this compound partly due to subcutaneous water retention from the progestational activity. Therefore the overall gains from this compound may lead to a bloated appearance. Because of the progestational effects, users should avoid stacking this compound with other gyno aggravating compounds. Methoxygonadiene can aromatize to estrogen in small amounts, however not to any significant degree, therefore an aromatase inhibitor would provide little protection against this compounds side-effects.

References

Anabolic Pharmacology
Seth Roberts (2009)

By Jason Rowland

Chemical Name(s):

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
13b-ethyl-3-methoxy-2,5 (10)-gona-diene-17-one

Chemical Formula: C20H28O2
Molecular Weight: 300
CAS: NA
Q Qatio: NA
Anabolic #: NA
Androgenic #: NA
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 20%
AR Binding Affinity: NA
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Not listed as a controlled substance
Average Dose:
50-75mg/day standalone
25-50mg/day when stacked
Average Cycle Length: 4 weeks

METHA-DROL EXTREME

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the AM and 1 capsule after a PM workout or prior to bed. Do NOT exceed more than 2 capsules in a 24 hour period.

Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, have liver problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease or if you are taking MAOI's. Do not use for more than 4-6 weeks without an 8 week break. If you are on medication or medical treatment, consult a licensed physician prior to use. Professional or amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing substance testing should consult with their sanctioning body prior to use as this product may cause a false reactive result from a urine or blood test. SALE TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited:
The new METHA-DROL EXTREME is IronMagLabs's new top of the line product which claims to be the most powerful and legal product on the marker, alongside claims of gains that we normally see from products such as anadrol, dianabol, M1T, ect. I would normally call bullshit on claims like this, but I decided to see for myself. Lets have a look.

Each cap contains a 40mg dose of two "designer steroids" and 1 very potent PH. We've all seen the effects of the new Dimethazine, and we all know the very famous Superdrol. Both have a great rep of being very powerful oral steroids (marketed as PH's). Decadrol is a PH which, in my eyes so far, is more related to anadrol then it would be to NPP or Deca as previously stated by some users. This because of the rapid weight gain, water weight, and strength gains which take a much longer time to present themselves with compounds like Deca.

What has surprised me the most about METHA-DROL Extreme is the lack of sides. These three compounds are very powerful, and with any steroid you usually have more extreme sides as you take more potent and extreme products. This has not been the case with me, nor have I seen any of the loggers experiencing any severe sides. Sides have been easily controlled with a light AI dose (In my case Aromasin). The headaches have been very rare and mild. Bloating has been significantly kept minimal also as a result of an AI. I will do a second write up as I am going off my AI for the second half to see how this compound works freely in the body (of course alongside 600mg's/week test).

With this product, I find myself very full, and tight. I would have to say this compound is almost identically for me in regards to strength gains, while in absence of the sides I get from drol. This, most likely, due to the Superdrol in the product. Superdrol has time and time again been called a better anadrol, with less sides, and I never believed the hype until now. While the gains aren't "as good" as they would be on drol, these gains are much more tolerable, and the strength is still up to par. In the weight department, I will need to spend more time taking this compound to comment, but I am going to guess about 10-12 pounds after 4 weeks (which is huge, taking into account the absence of water weight and bloat).

As with all oral steroids, I highly recommend taking a liver support with this product, as it will be quite liver toxic due to the presence of the 17-a methyl group which protects the steroid during breakdown. Other side effects from this product will normally include minimal headaches and bloating, but more severe sides could become present at higher doses (which of course I don't recommend).

This product is strong, and worth the money. If you're looking for a "legal" kicker, this is by far your best bet. It will be interesting to see how others react, and how this compares to other oral compounds in others. In my eyes, this is a legal version of anadrol. Enough said.

-T

You can Pre-Oder the product here:
METHA-DROL EXTREME

Back