Q and A with TwisT and heavyiron

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
  1. #16
    Registered User
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,476

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    490784500

    What do you guys think about saw palmetto while on cycle? I have heard people say that it will inhibit gains or could increase estro? I saw that it is in ironmag cycle assist that I just ordered and I was wondering what you guys think about it. I know it is good for the prostate and the hairline from what I could find online. I just don't know how it reacts with AAS. Also do you think that ironmag E control could be enough estro support for a light cycle say 500mg of test I usually use 12.5 mg of aromasin eod to every third day while on cycle?

  2. #17
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    You wont see it effect your gains to any extent... especially at that dose. Its g2g while on cycle. On Cycle Support is great stuff, I definitely recommend it.

    -T

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Nightowl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Inside outside
    Posts
    1,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    221980806

    I have a few questions:


    1. Can I use a 31xgauge for B complex and B12?


    2. What is the smallest needle gauge allowed for AAS? Can one use a 27 or 28 for clen, or winny or any AAS? Is there anything smaller than a 25x gauge that can be used?



    I have 28 right now for my vitamins, but leaning for less on all levels * if allowed

  4. #19
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    1- Should be fine, if not you can always use a 29

    2- Ive heard of people using a 27, but the lowest I would go is 25 and even that is very tough to push the oil through. You want the needle out of you ASAP, having it sit in you for 5 minutes moving around is really bad for your tissue.

    -T

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    I have a few questions:


    1. Can I use a 31xgauge for B complex and B12?


    2. What is the smallest needle gauge allowed for AAS? Can one use a 27 or 28 for clen, or winny or any AAS? Is there anything smaller than a 25x gauge that can be used?



    I have 28 right now for my vitamins, but leaning for less on all levels * if allowed

  5. #20
    Registered User
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,476

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    490784500

    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    You wont see it effect your gains to any extent... especially at that dose. Its g2g while on cycle. On Cycle Support is great stuff, I definitely recommend it.

    -T
    Thanks the on cycle support came in today can't wait to use it next cycle.

  6. #21
    Body Lines
    Runner22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5118960

    I posted this in another thread, but since you're offering "Q&A", well here it goes. To the others, sorry if this is a repeat.

    I'm near the end of wk 3 of the below cycle and surprising to me, I have nipple sensitivity and have been battling water retention (retaining one day and dehydration the next/ pssing like crazy). I think I'm doing all the right things, but I thought this would be more under control than it is, especially the sensitivity. Although, I've had issues with gyno in the past, but never used an AI.

    wk 1-4...40mg GP Dbol
    wk 1-8...500mg GP TestE
    wk 1-8 & PCT...12.5mg GP Aromasin ED (switched to EOD for a while, but back to ED)

    Also, I started taking 40mg GP Nolva and plan to taper to 20mgs for a week or until sensitivity is gone. Is a little sensitivity normal?

    I was planning a blood test for next week to see if my AI dosage was too high, but apparently not. Maybe I should switch to 25mg ED? Seems like a lot for what I'm running, no? Thoughts...suggestions? What other info do you need?

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #22
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    If your at 12.5mg ED now then yes, increase the dose to 25mg ed and see where you at at in 5 days of running that.

    -T

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner22 View Post
    I posted this in another thread, but since you're offering "Q&A", well here it goes. To the others, sorry if this is a repeat.

    I'm near the end of wk 3 of the below cycle and surprising to me, I have nipple sensitivity and have been battling water retention (retaining one day and dehydration the next/ pssing like crazy). I think I'm doing all the right things, but I thought this would be more under control than it is, especially the sensitivity. Although, I've had issues with gyno in the past, but never used an AI.

    wk 1-4...40mg GP Dbol
    wk 1-8...500mg GP TestE
    wk 1-8 & PCT...12.5mg GP Aromasin ED (switched to EOD for a while, but back to ED)

    Also, I started taking 40mg GP Nolva and plan to taper to 20mgs for a week or until sensitivity is gone. Is a little sensitivity normal?

    I was planning a blood test for next week to see if my AI dosage was too high, but apparently not. Maybe I should switch to 25mg ED? Seems like a lot for what I'm running, no? Thoughts...suggestions? What other info do you need?

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #23
    ALL or NOTHING
    Ravager's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    531

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    33503099

    How exactly does raising TEST in your system help build muscle?

  9. #24
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    How exactly does raising TEST in your system help build muscle?
    Check the testosterone profile in the steroid profiles section

  10. #25
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743821

    question about increasing AI dose during PCT:

    I have seen many recommendations for people to increase their AI dose during PCT, but don't understand the need to do so. If say, 12.5 mg EOD of Aromasin is keeping estradiol levels in the desired range on cycle, why would we need more AI when we have less test in our system, and less test for the aromatase enzyme to work with?

    The typical response is "your E2 levels will be sky high during pct." What is the physiological mechanism for having high E2 with low test? Doesn't E2 primarily come from test?

    Thanks for your time

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Nightowl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Inside outside
    Posts
    1,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    221980806

    Words of wisdom seeked
    Okay, I thought it best to bring it to you first before I go elsewhere in the pinning sector.

    How do one clear the chances with scars with the use of needles?

    Is it really better for the Anabolics to go in this way then orals?

    Why?

    Someone mentioned that it was less on the liver. My friend, that I call Hitler, still says no matter what it still goes through the liver, and is processed.

  12. #27
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    There really is no need to raise AI if E is staying in desired range

    Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    question about increasing AI dose during PCT:

    I have seen many recommendations for people to increase their AI dose during PCT, but don't understand the need to do so. If say, 12.5 mg EOD of Aromasin is keeping estradiol levels in the desired range on cycle, why would we need more AI when we have less test in our system, and less test for the aromatase enzyme to work with?

    The typical response is "your E2 levels will be sky high during pct." What is the physiological mechanism for having high E2 with low test? Doesn't E2 primarily come from test?

    Thanks for your time

  13. #28
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Spot rotation, dont pin the same muscle in the same week

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    Words of wisdom seeked
    Okay, I thought it best to bring it to you first before I go elsewhere in the pinning sector.

    How do one clear the chances with scars with the use of needles?

    Is it really better for the Anabolics to go in this way then orals?

    Why?

    Someone mentioned that it was less on the liver. My friend, that I call Hitler, still says no matter what it still goes through the liver, and is processed.

  14. #29
    We Will Rise
    Imosted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,666

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    331970599

    I have been trying to figure this out,
    Ok so primo is the the Safest gear out there. My question is Would it be to harsh on my body if i use 500-600mg a week of primo rather than test e 200-250 mg a week or use them both while cruising?.
    Something like
    Blast 10 weeks then use 200-250 test e and 500 or 600 primo for 10 weeks?

  15. #30
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by Imosted View Post
    Blast 10 weeks then use 200-250 test e and 500 or 600 primo for 10 weeks?

    You would see some nice gains from that... as long as the primo is real and your willing to pay the big $$ for it. 100% real primo is very hard to come by now, so be aware. But let heavy chip in too, as I believe he is on a blast + cruise routine and I am not.

    -T

Similar Threads

  1. TwisT is a cop
    By heavyiron in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 01:48 AM
  2. TwisT
    By Saney in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 08:11 AM
  3. Where are you twist?
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 01:10 AM
  4. Burger with a twist
    By ballast in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2001, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums