Q and A with TwisT and heavyiron

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    Purple One
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75,095

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,272
    Thanked in
    1,025 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Question Q and A with TwisT and heavyiron

    Cant find the answers that you want or have an issue with your cycle? Feel free to post them here, and we will answer you as soon as we can.

    I'm T. I've been around the game for a while, began powerlifting at 17, evolved into a amateur bodybuilder, but went off that path to go into more of the AAS research and personal training fields. I've used almost all of todays common compounds, and a few of those that aren't quite so common (anymore). My passion for AAS began as it is such a limited field, and there is so much to know and explore through research. Every day bodybuilders evolve, and I believe a huge part of this evolution is the advancement of these performance-enhancing chemicals. I spend my time reading technical journals, personal training locally and over the internet, and playing hockey when I'm taking a day off from the gym.



    I have used many of these compounds on and off for over 23 years. I have a love for science as it relates to chemical enhancement and have spent countless hours reading about their effects. I believe that safe and responsible use begins with an understanding of these chemicals. My desire is that everyone will educate themselves before using any medications. I am a chemical consultant on various forums on the net where I lead the chemical enhancement sections. I specialize in designing custom cycles based on the experience level and goals of an individual. Many times I troubleshoot unwanted symptoms from improper cycling. I love learning and teaching in this evolving field.

    ~heavyiron~
    Last edited by TwisT; 12-29-2010 at 07:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Twisted Steel
    cutright's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    694

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45144512

    Hey guys thanks for all the info! I can read for days now...I got a question on my next cycle..I'm running test prop and masteron 200 200mg per ml I wanted to see your thoughts on dosage and schedule for the masteron.
    5'11
    210 lbs
    14-16% bf
    32
    This will be my second cycle. First cycle is test E 500mg week 10weeks

  3. #3
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    A good goal for mast is about 300-600mg/week. With the prop ester, you need to inject at least every other day. 50mg EoD will give you 350mg/week, while 75mg EoD will give you 525mg/week. Being your second cycle, I think you would do just fine and see results from 50mg eod.

    -T

    Quote Originally Posted by cutright View Post
    Hey guys thanks for all the info! I can read for days now...I got a question on my next cycle..I'm running test prop and masteron 200 200mg per ml I wanted to see your thoughts on dosage and schedule for the masteron.
    5'11
    210 lbs
    14-16% bf
    32
    This will be my second cycle. First cycle is test E 500mg week 10weeks

  4. #4
    Twisted Steel
    cutright's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    694

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45144512

    The masteron I got is GP mast 200..it has the Enthanate 150mg and Prop 50mg. Would I still want to dose this @50mg eod..or would 200mg twice a week work because of the Enth ester?

  5. #5
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by cutright View Post
    The masteron I got is GP mast 200..it has the Enthanate 150mg and Prop 50mg. Would I still want to dose this @50mg eod..or would 200mg twice a week work because of the Enth ester?
    Seems silly to me to have those two esters together in the same compound... 1/2 ml injections EoD will give you about that. 7 injections over 14 days = 3.5 injections@100mg per injection/week = 350mg/week. But with the enanthate ester, the weekly dose is going to build up. Your first week will be short.


    -T

  6. #6
    Twisted Steel
    cutright's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    694

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45144512

    Cool...thanks for the info! Great section man...good work...props to you and Heavyiron

  7. #7
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    51193586

    Been doing alot of reading and asking questions mostly Heavyiron lol i bug him all the time wich im very great full for every ones help i have gotten ty

    Weeks 1-7: Test C 500mg/week
    Weeks 7-15: Test C 750mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Metha-drol 20mg/day
    Weeks 1-17: e-control 1 cap ed
    Weeks 10-15: dbol 30mg ed
    Week 17: Begin PCT


    this wht im gonna go with.. had some help setting it up by asking a bunch of questions lol thx HI
    wht ya think

  8. #8
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by bknoxx View Post
    Been doing alot of reading and asking questions mostly Heavyiron lol i bug him all the time wich im very great full for every ones help i have gotten ty

    Weeks 1-7: Test C 500mg/week
    Weeks 7-15: Test C 750mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Metha-drol 20mg/day
    Weeks 1-17: e-control 1 cap ed
    Weeks 8-13: dbol 30mg ed
    Week 17: Begin PCT


    this wht im gonna go with.. had some help setting it up by asking a bunch of questions lol thx HI
    wht ya think
    That looks solid! The only change I made was moved the dbol at the end back two weeks. While it will still push gains, it helps keep it further away from PCT... in theory not making your PCT more difficult... Idk if I explained that clearly... let me know if you're confused. Other then that, solid!

    -T

  9. #9
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bknoxx View Post
    Been doing alot of reading and asking questions mostly Heavyiron lol i bug him all the time wich im very great full for every ones help i have gotten ty

    Weeks 1-6: Test C 500mg/week
    Weeks 7-15: Test C 750mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: 2 caps METHA-DROL/day split doses
    Weeks 1-17: e-control 1 cap ed
    Weeks 10-15: dbol 30mg ed
    Week 17: Begin PCT


    this wht im gonna go with.. had some help setting it up by asking a bunch of questions lol thx HI
    wht ya think
    See clarification in red above.

    Week 7 had an overlap of 2 different T doses so I corrected it.

    The METHA-DROL is not 20mg but rather 2 caps.

    You may consider 500iu HCG on cycle every 4 days to aid in recovery.

  10. #10
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    51193586

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    See clarification in red above.

    Week 7 had an overlap of 2 different T doses so I corrected it.

    The METHA-DROL is not 20mg but rather 2 caps.

    You may consider 500iu HCG on cycle every 4 days to aid in recovery.
    ty sir yes im looking into getting some hcg as we speak and thx for fixing my mistakes i thought the meth was 10mg caps lol u da man HI

  11. #11
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    51193586

    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    That looks solid! The only change I made was moved the dbol at the end back two weeks. While it will still push gains, it helps keep it further away from PCT... in theory not making your PCT more difficult... Idk if I explained that clearly... let me know if you're confused. Other then that, solid!

    -T
    ty twist u and heavy are awesome he fixed my mistakes hehe i will move my dbol so ill be done sooner but 14 days after last inject, is correct ? for pct

  12. #12
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bknoxx View Post
    ty twist u and heavy are awesome he fixed my mistakes hehe i will move my dbol so ill be done sooner but 14 days after last inject, is correct ? for pct
    There is no need to move the d-bol unless you want to move it the other direction closer to PCT. This scheme keeps gains rolling right up until the end of the cycle. I placed the d-bol timing for this very reason.

  13. #13
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    51193586

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    There is no need to move the d-bol unless you want to move it the other direction closer to PCT. This scheme keeps gains rolling right up until the end of the cycle. I placed the d-bol timing for this very reason.
    i will leave it to the end like it was suits me just fine lol
    i was reading hcg can cause gyno if used in high doses as well i know 500iu would be ok i was just wondering if tht was true

  14. #14
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bknoxx View Post
    i will leave it to the end like it was suits me just fine lol
    i was reading hcg can cause gyno if used in high doses as well i know 500iu would be ok i was just wondering if tht was true
    HCG will raise T levels and that may aromatize to E2 but at 500iu I wouldn't sweat it not to metion your AI will stop the aromatization.

  15. #15
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    51193586

    ty brudda

Similar Threads

  1. TwisT is a cop
    By heavyiron in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 01:48 AM
  2. TwisT
    By Saney in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 08:11 AM
  3. Where are you twist?
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 01:10 AM
  4. Burger with a twist
    By ballast in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2001, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums