Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

been cutting for 5 days and I am having a REALLY weird problem

Rep Points

been cutting for 5 days and I am having a REALLY weird problem

I haven't done number 2 in 3 days, and the last time I did it, it was diarrhea.

Will it all eventually come out or is my body using everything because I am eating such a low amount of calories that I am not used to? I am eating every 3 to 3 1/2 hours.. small meals containing protein, fat, and small amount of carbs.. I have been getting greens and vegetables, and drinking a good amount of water. Also idk if this would have an effect but I quit marijuana the day I began the diet, prior to this I was smoking way too much on an every day basis for 3 years.

Appreciate any help

p.s. feel like if I drop a deuce, I will be happy with my results when I step on the scale lol

Rep Points

I even went to the buffet today and had loads of vegetables, and fish. what is going on?

Rep Points

I'm no expert so I can't tell you if it's normal. But when I change my diet I always go to the restroom less frequently. I just started a bulking cycle about a month ago. Before that I was consuming 2000-2300 calories a day and going to the restroom 1-2 times a day for the most part.

As soon as I started bulking at 3200-3500 calories a day, I didn't go for 3-4 days. I still haven't started going regularly again. It usually takes quite a long time...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jstnelson2006 View Post
    I'm no expert so I can't tell you if it's normal. But when I change my diet I always go to the restroom less frequently. I just started a bulking cycle about a month ago. Before that I was consuming 2000-2300 calories a day and going to the restroom 1-2 times a day for the most part.

As soon as I started bulking at 3200-3500 calories a day, I didn't go for 3-4 days. I still haven't started going regularly again. It usually takes quite a long time...
    ok so most likely the body is taking time to adjust to the drastic change

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mike456 View Post
    ok so most likely the body is taking time to adjust to the drastic change
    LOL, maybe. I think someone else should probably give some input though. It's always the case with me and I get plenty of fiber...

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Any foods you don't normally eat that are now in your diet? For example, have you switched from whole milk to skim?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Any foods you don't normally eat that are now in your diet? For example, have you switched from whole milk to skim?
    I have cut out a lot of things I usually eat. One thing I did add was egg beaters, also a food my mom used to make on holidays.. I have been eating it frequently lately. It is ground beef and rice rolled up in grape leaves (green leaves which are common in the middle east, my mom told me it is really healthy). Also I have had two protein shakes that I haven't had before.

You guys should try the grape leaves, they are awesome!

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Interesting. Nothing effects my bowel movements. I'm always blown away at such phenomena. The most I've ever went without a potty break is maybe 24 hours. A little longer when I fast of course.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Rep Points

also I should add my diet prior to this was almost anything that tastes good in site lol, including loads of fast food, and junk food

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Add some digestive enzymes to each of your higher calorie meals (helps with excess gas too). Also, if you eatmeal in am, try adding bran fiber to the mix. Be sure to drink lot's of water and you'll be poohing in no time. If you're still having issues, try some raw apples, pears or oranges. Last ditch effort...go for the dried fruit.

No need to tell me how well this works...We'll all just take your word for it

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

I've tried stuffed grape leaves twice. Hated them twice.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Rep Points

lol you should have an egyptian grandma make it, and you'll love it

also I have one more question. I haven't been able to get in the gym for the past 8-10 days, other than a few push-ups. This added in with the cutting, I have lost a shitload of muscle. Will the muscle be easy to get back when I start up the lifting program back up tomorrow? or did I mess up..... Honesty is appreciated lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Muscles dont atrophy in 8 days my friend. Unless youre on a starvation diet.

Even if you did, muscle memory is a great thing.

If that fails, try going on an all out bulk and running some drol/test.

Oh and if you wanna shit, drink a Qt of milk.

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

Rep Points

hmmm I was drinking lots of milk before the diet, and I haven't drank any milk at all since the cut.

Also I think it may have been more than 10 days, I was quite depressed before the cut. I was staying at home and later during the day just smoking ganja with friends. It was pretty sad lol. I definitely atrophied because my weight dropped quite a bit, and I had a peak in my biceps, and I no longer do

Rep Points

what is drol/test? were you joking about steroids or you serious? lol

Going crazy!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I take a cup of orange juice and water and mix in 2-3 scoops of Metamucille every night before I go to bed. This makes my mornings (productive) and I never have an issue when I change my diet based on a goal.