Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


napsgear 16 week Masters Cycle

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    napsgear 16 week Masters Cycle






    On the 16 weeks Masters Cycle(of napsgear) they have listed that you get 3 x GP Turan(150 tabs @ 10mg each tab) and that you take, Weeks 8-16 40mg GP Turan every day. If you take 40mg/day for 8 weeks you will need 224 tabs of GP Turan.(8 weeks X 7days/week=56days X 4tabs/day=224tabs. Shouldn't you get 5 packages of GP Turan? or at least 4.5 Packages of GP Turan?

  2. #2
    No Rest for the Wicked
    ELITE MEMBER
    Work IN Progress's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Points
    392301403

    You need to go to the site and ask this question. People here don't create the site you are talking about.

  3. #3
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabbigger View Post
    On the 16 weeks Masters Cycle(of napsgear) they have listed that you get 3 x GP Turan(150 tabs @ 10mg each tab) and that you take, Weeks 8-16 40mg GP Turan every day. If you take 40mg/day for 8 weeks you will need 224 tabs of GP Turan.(8 weeks X 7days/week=56days X 4tabs/day=224tabs. Shouldn't you get 5 packages of GP Turan? or at least 4.5 Packages of GP Turan?
    Yeah, you fucking retard, what the fuck do we know or give a shit !

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    2703530

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
    Yeah, you fucking retard, what the fuck do we know or give a shit !
    I've read about.. 6 of your posts on here, an I'd just like to declare to the world.

    You're a fucking douchebag bro.

  5. #5
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by pask3r View Post
    I've read about.. 6 of your posts on here, an I'd just like to declare to the world.

    You're a fucking douchebag bro.
    Uhuh, like a give a fuck what you think you fucking tool !

  6. #6
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    3,953
    Rep Points
    517483868

    I would plan my own cycle if it were me.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  7. #7
    Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Prototype's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noneya
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Points
    124468183

    Post this in the Naps section or talk to Blaze. He's their rep. I took 40 mg of tbol and wasn't incredibly happy with the results. I think 60 mg would be a much better dose.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

  8. #8
    Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP
    blazeftp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Zone.
    Posts
    1,810
    Rep Points
    192163594

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I would plan my own cycle if it were me.
    Agree.

  9. #9
    Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Prototype's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noneya
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Points
    124468183

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabbigger View Post
    On the 16 weeks Masters Cycle(of napsgear) they have listed that you get 3 x GP Turan(150 tabs @ 10mg each tab) and that you take, Weeks 8-16 40mg GP Turan every day. If you take 40mg/day for 8 weeks you will need 224 tabs of GP Turan.(8 weeks X 7days/week=56days X 4tabs/day=224tabs. Shouldn't you get 5 packages of GP Turan? or at least 4.5 Packages of GP Turan?
    BTW..your math is off somewhere here. If you get 3 packs of 150 tabs, that's 450 tabs. So you're getting twice the recommended dose. I'm assuming there was some typo?
    FKA Rippedgolfer

  10. #10
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Points
    557832560

    Make your own cycle.

    And Park3r, you made me lol.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315230209

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Make your own cycle.
    No doubt. I always wondered who made up the retarded cycles I see on some of the gear sites. You would think they would have someone in the know actually create them.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Woodrow1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    -2135275

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    BTW..your math is off somewhere here. If you get 3 packs of 150 tabs, that's 450 tabs. So you're getting twice the recommended dose. I'm assuming there was some typo?

    50 x 10mg per package. Soooooo 150 tabs from 3 packages.

  13. #13
    Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Prototype's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noneya
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Points
    124468183

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow1 View Post
    50 x 10mg per package. Soooooo 150 tabs from 3 packages.
    Gotcha. I misread your post.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    I figured someone like Blaze could answer me because I already tried asking the site with no reply.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by blazeftp View Post
    Agree.
    Hey Blaze send me a PM and tell me how to get 35% off.
    I cant send PM yet because I don't have enough reputation.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    cavtrooper96's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    707
    Rep Points
    29016265

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    Post this in the Naps section or talk to Blaze. He's their rep. I took 40 mg of tbol and wasn't incredibly happy with the results. I think 60 mg would be a much better dose.
    I just finished 70. I probly should have just done 80mg.

  17. #17
    Use Google!!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    japohl1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    268678

    Hey blaze can you let me know how to get the 35%? Im in the same boat as wannabbigger, not enough posts yet.

  18. #18
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Points
    557832560






    Quote Originally Posted by cavtrooper96 View Post
    I just finished 70. I probly should have just done 80mg.

    Okay I have a question for you guys. I know you want to stay with a "dry" substance but if you can't get the results you're looking for on tbol why not just go for dbol?

    I'd rather have some bloat than have to take excessive pills. But honestly I haven't found the bloat on dbol to be bad at all. I feel leaner than when I started it.

Similar Threads

  1. 2 Week Pheraplex Cycle Versus 8 Week Test-E Cycle...
    By BigDyl in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 12:39 PM
  2. How important is PCT for first ever cycle (4-week test cycle)
    By juggernaut2005 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 09:40 PM
  3. 1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:54 PM
  4. Masters Olympia
    By soyhead in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 01:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->