• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nolvadex vs. Clomid

Hammer925

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan on running a cycle of M-Drol in the near future. But I can't choose weather I want to use Clomid or Nolvadex for my PCT. Any suggestions? Anyone use both and have better results with one or the other? Any input would be awesome.

You wanna take Clomid. M-drol (SD clone) has a rep of causing gyno during PCT. I have read Clomid is a must during pct.

Run both, Clomod helps to restore testicular function and nolva helps with gyno issues. I have run both Pct and will swear by them

Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex and 150 mg of Clomid a day for the first week then drop to 25mg of nolv and 100 clo for 2nd week. , and then finish the program with 50 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks.

:geewhiz: I'm pretty sure this topic has never been covered before. Good thread.... hammer925, did you try a google search or search some of the previous threads before you posted this?

I have done lots research on google and numerous other forums. But a lot of the forums were outdated. So I just wanted to actually talk to people who've taken these PCTs firsthand to see what they thought of them.

Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex and 150 mg of Clomid a day for the first week then drop to 25mg of nolv and 100 clo for 2nd week. , and then finish the program with 50 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks.

So for the last 2 weeks drop the Nolva and just go with Clomid? Obviously unless gyno occurs then take some Nolva?

IML Gear Cream!
you have to watch your eyes with SERMs. You can get vascular occlusion. It didn't pay any heed to it and now I have some visual problems.

you have to watch your eyes with SERMs. You can get vascular occlusion. It didn't pay any heed to it and now I have some visual problems.

Pay attention guys. I have a buddy that can't take clomid because it blurs his vision. He stopped before he did permanent damage.

Read this and then make up your mind. There is a detailed comparison of the two based on science not broscience. I for one will be using Nolva unless there is some bad reaction to it based on this informative read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that Clomid causes more acne and has to do with having to use more dosage wise than Nolva. What is also troubling from what I have learned about Clomid is that Clomid seems to affect the eyesight. Apparently "long-term" Clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight in users. Irreversible. Usually 4 to 6 weeks is recommended as a general PCT duration. I am not sure one way or the other what is considered "long term" use duration wise. But for me that alone is reason enough to prefer Nolvadex.

Back