• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new elite members!

IML Gear Cream!
Whats up, been lurking the sight since 2012 and this has been my go to for research & reading so I finally decided to go all in for a bit. A little about me. I'm 35 6'1 @ 220lbs. I have been in the gym since I was in high school played a particular sport until early this year and mainly concentrated on strength and conditioning. Looking to take things a bit further and do some things I have been waiting to do. Looking forward to being an elite member here so yeah.

I am an older male who admirers of muscle. I workout, but am not in any league comparable to some of the men here. Keep up the great work.

cool spot. about me? 53 / 6'5" 207. looking to get as big a possible with little to no effort! diet? solely a pack of Snickers every other day / washed down with a Monster, and nothing else.

funny though, when i graduated high school, was 105, so 100 pounds later. sometimes wish I were 5"6". wonder how that would look?

i do get head turns - mostly because of my age and being fairly well muscled, but nothing like the big guys. too late in life to try for another 50 pounds

cool spot. about me? 53 / 6'5" 207. looking to get as big a possible with little to no effort! diet? solely a pack of Snickers every other day / washed down with a Monster, and nothing else.

funny though, when i graduated high school, was 105, so 100 pounds later. sometimes wish I were 5"6". wonder how that would look?

i do get head turns - mostly because of my age and being fairly well muscled, but nothing like the big guys. too late in life to try for another 50 pounds
Welcome, you rebooted a very old thread. :)

Back