• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new elite members!

I just want to know if I piss off some deusche named gymrat and he takes my rep points can I still hang out. Cause I really do like it here.:sorry:
JK I really dont give a shit if he is pissed.And I only paid 19.99 so I could throw it in his face.

I just want to know if I piss off some deusche named gymrat and he takes my rep points can I still hang out. Cause I really do like it here.:sorry:
JK I really dont give a shit if he is pissed.And I only paid 19.99 so I could throw it in his face.
A neg rep might be in order cuz u said sum thang about neg reps..:coffee:

Beginning IGF + melanotan + GHRP-6 + upping my dest dose by 300mg for the last 2 weeks also upping aromasin to combat.

-T

ok i tryed the forums for a little bit and here i am an elite member now..thanx for the great info guys

same here. I tried the forums, got some great info,was a paying member at another site(which is a lot more expensive & less informative & entertaining) but I like it here much better. The people who know their shit or at least think they know their shit actually respond. That's a concept some forums never heard of evidentaly. Glad to be here. Thanks to Gena Marie & Prince for working things out for me.

Now that I'm an Elite Member...will women find me irresistible?

hahaha alrite i wanna say hi to you guys ,but i am laughing my ass off rite now ...

Hey guys, this is my first time on a forum period so bear with me; thats not to say that I haven't looked at em, just never posted. So anyway Im 30, 6' and 205 Im in the guard and have been home for about a year now. I lifted a lot in Iraq and made some good gains but got lazy when I got home. Ive lifted off and on since i was 20 lots of construction work and active life has kept me fit. Im still in the learning process and dounloaded the ebooks and im reading them to learn more I know some of the basics about AAS and most of the terms used. I think with some studying im about 4 months out from starting my first cycle, that will give me 8 months solid back in the gym. Heres were im fuzy are online sites reputable or are they scammers, do i need to go to a mexican pet pharm? a big guy i got to know in iraq told me to convert finaplex trabs and i did a lot of research to find out how. It seemed like a heavy mix for my first go. i dont know if asking for reputable sorces is taboo on here even thought i read the rules i am just trying to get as educated as i can before i start. thanx.

Hello,

No one gives a shit who I am, but I piad 29.95, lol. Did get a good laugh out of reading this thread, so it was money well spent.

ST

I would have to agree with Stull's statement. You guys are funny, no really funny, but not that kinda funny, you know that real funny funny!

Hey guys. I'm new Elite member. Been reading and reading and reading for a while here behind the scenes.

Now with Elite status there is much more to read. Once I found out about the attention from TwisT and HeavyIron it's a no-brainer.

It truly is amazing how different you guys do cycles compared to the dudes at the Gym... Most are still 10-20 years behind, and never heard of AI or PCT.

I'm 33, owner of a small construction company, and always working outside with wife-beater type tanks on.

I've always had good muscle build, and strength, but this year I'm gonna put forth all the hard work and be shredded........

So far so good, and I feel great.

Almost a year ago I bought one of those Vitamix blenders and I've been using it 2-3 times a day. Drinking Spinach/Banana shakes, and tomato soups, and all sorts of things made out of raw veggies. Amazingly, they taste great, and are silky smooth and easy to drink, and 1/2 way digested, the body loves them.

Well-Met!

Hey guys, I am a new elite menber. I have been reading the forums for a long time and decided that I should pay for all of the advise you guys give.

hey guys
Male 33 330 pounds 14%BF training for 15 years off and on. Been back to training for the last year I go 6 days a week. main goal to drop down to 265 when I stared last year I was 415 and 36%BF so I been doing good. I stared juicing a year ago went to an HRT doctor got a scrip was running 200mg a week of Test cyp and felt great. Then 3 months changed it to Test enan and up it to 900mg and lost all my drive like it was bunk shit or something but from the same pharmacy. I ran that for 3 months then changed back to Test Cyp at 450mg a week and felt great again. Also add a little Tren A to it for 4 weeks at 100mg EOD got great results from it. Now I been off for 3 months and getting ready to go back on I can get some goodies from the doc like deca winny and of course all different kinds of test. any sugestions for next go around?

Welcome guys, enjoy the info.

IML Gear Cream!
So has anyone leaned how to use beta-al inter-anally:hehe:

So has anyone leaned how to use beta-al inter-anally:hehe:

I always mix my bulk Jewish beta-alanine from Gaza, with all-natural chunky PB. I've been plugging natty pb/beta-al pwo for years.:winkfinger:

:coffee:

DGG, that dog is ....... not sure...he has issues. PTSS or some shit like that. but anyway, glad your back from exile.

My names *****, otherwise known as phos on here. I have a habit of making splurge purchases, hence my elite status but refuse to admit I waste money. So, I am forced to learn from those better than me in this area of expertise while pointing out the flaws of the people that I learn from. My only fear is of my wife getting fat, but since she is fit and always watches what she eats, I have no fear. I come here to post-whore while I sit in front of 4 monitors all day acting like I do something in computer operations for a telecommunications company. Thank you for paying my wages, I couldn't sit here typing without you.

That has to be the best animated gif I have ever seen without boobies. It wore out after your 1000th :coffee: post, however. I like cupcakes.

That has to be the best animated gif I have ever seen without boobies. It wore out after your 1000th :coffee: post, however. I like cupcakes.
it will continue Because i love it:coffee:

Back