• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Welcome new elite members!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey all. My name is Jon I'm 28 5'8" and 145 lb 6% bf. Been Training for 5 years solid with a 5 month break about 18 months ago due to hernia surgery. Lost a ton of weight. Was down to 115lb. Skin and bones. Anyway been reading a ton of info on the threads and I figured I's pay for some really good advise. Lookin to get on the sauce soon so doin all the research I can.

surf1.gif

Hey all. My name is Jon I'm 28 5'8" and 145 lb 6% bf. Been Training for 5 years solid with a 5 month break about 18 months ago due to hernia surgery. Lost a ton of weight. Was down to 115lb. Skin and bones. Anyway been reading a ton of info on the threads and I figured I's pay for some really good advise. Lookin to get on the sauce soon so doin all the research I can.

do you have an eating disorder?

do you have an eating disorder?

lol. Im gonna take that as a joke. No no eating disorder. Just a no joke ectomorph. I have a fast metabolism and a slightly hyperactive thyroid. I have struggled to gain weight my whole life. It has not been fun to say the least. I eat 5-7 times a day and take in 3000-3500 cal a day. Macros are 40/35/25

lol. Im gonna take that as a joke. No no eating disorder. Just a no joke ectomorph. I have a fast metabolism and a slightly hyperactive thyroid. I have struggled to gain weight my whole life. It has not been fun to say the least. I eat 5-7 times a day and take in 3000-3500 cal a day. Macros are 40/35/25

I'm not busting your balls. I would suggest you see a doctor. You are severely under weight. If there is an underlying problem it's better to find it sooner rather than later.

I have seen a doctor. I have a slightly hyperactive thyroid. I could take drugs for id but id rather not. I never have to worry about cutting LOL. And at 5' 8" 145 lb and 6% bf I am considered to be thin. Severely under weight No. I have to disagree and so does my doctor. Thanks for your concern tho.

:hiya:Whats up guys.

hello all, this is by far the most friendly and informative board ive been on, so i had to opt for the elite membership
i look foreword to taking advantage of this forum when i start my first cycle
better answer my questions bitches !

My name is **ian. I usually don't post my name for security reasons. Anyways, I weight about 267 pounds. 35% of that is fat. The other is pure manmade muscle and awsomeness!. I work in road construction/civil engineering. I haven't tried gear yet because I don't feel I need it due to my hardgainer genetics and advanced genes. However, I WILL eventually. My goals are to be kind of like HEAVY IRON, NOT like Mr.Fan, with about 10% body fat, run a mile less than 8 minutes, and have a tan like a Greek God. I'm finally benching about 225 now comfortably. My legs need alot of work and I've been concentrating on them for about 1 month now. I run on week ends, and I fucking hate it. But it's all good. With a full time job and 2 different kids from two differerent baby momas, it's hard for me. But this site gives me inspiration and keeps me going. Good to see you guys.:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome guys!

Yeah i decided to go elite as well. A few people were very helpful and that made me take the plunge.
Question is...In the Q and A with twist and iron, can i ask questions about peptides or is twist still a rep for EP and can't answer?

Ask whatever you want brother.

Hmm, no new elite members in a while I guess?:hmmm:
Well I'm new here and decided to go elite. Was just lurking for a while, but saw some thing that gave me a lot of respect for this board. Which says a lot since I haven't felt inclined to register on a board for years let alone upgrade. Surprised about the fact that I still need 50 post to get rid of the stupid "newb":shooter: under my username. Def not a newb.

I'm new the board and am looking to learn as much as possible so I figured elite was the way to go as well. I'm 36 years old 5'9 190lb and 12% Been training for 10 years hard and looking to start my first cycle very soon. Goals are to get as strong as possible without to much weight gain. Look forward to reading through the elite boards.

I have seen a doctor. I have a slightly hyperactive thyroid. I could take drugs for id but id rather not. I never have to worry about cutting LOL. And at 5' 8" 145 lb and 6% bf I am considered to be thin. Severely under weight No. I have to disagree and so does my doctor. Thanks for your concern tho.
pic looks solid, i'm at 9.2 and that pic makes me want to cut, but i only weigh 150 Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Upgraded my membership to Elite today - didn't like not knowing what was going on here, had to know. =)

Here to learn; love the site.

36 yrs old, 195lbs - 10-15%bf (got some cheap calipers). Been weight training off/on for years, heavy on the hard side this past year and plan on staying with it. Short term I'l like to get rid of the small gut - long term, lean out and put on a little more mass. Slowly but surely it's happening.

Just joined as an Elite member today. Been in the game for about 15 years. I'm 43, 6', 226, and about 13% BF right now. I hit the gym about 3-4 days a weeks. Experienced in training, brewing, etc. I have been using the same recipes for the last seven years and know what my body likes for pain free. Thought I would join a board to see if things have changed much. Looking forward to checking the place out. Fox3

Been a member for a while just went elite..

Hey just joined elite a few days ago for 10 years :) I'm in it for the long haul ! Been researching for 3 years n finally starting to get it right haha I'm 5-10 190 11%-13%bf depending on the day lol. Anyway looking to contribute and absorb as much info as possible . HOOGIE FOR LIFE

Last edited:
Hi, been a member for awhile and now became an elite member!

Come in, say hi! Don't be shy...

We don't bite :nail:Let us know where you're from, a little bit about yourself, what you hope to learn!

:)

-T
Twist,

been on website for a while and really like it!! wanted to do my part so I went ahead and joined the Elite!

Love working out and soaking in as much info as i can on using AAS! Its not something to fuck a round with if you dont know your shit!!

Its not a miricle drug either and you need to workout, eat clean, to have an overall package!

:hiya: I have been here looking and reading and learning for a couple months now. Turns out to be a pretty good place for all that.

People here seem to be friendly and knowledgeable. Then again some don't but that's like everywhere.

About me, well I am old, sometimes grumpy, always goofy :wacko:, and in general a good guy I hope. I have been an athlete virtually my entire life. Racing many things, cars, trucks, motorcycles, wheelchairs, bicycles, and even a donkey and no I wont explain that one. Just know it was long ago and the donkey won :roflmao:

I always had the typical opinion of roids from all the bad press they get. Never used them, never wanted to learn about them. Well I was looking at info on Hgh and started to see things I had never heard and once I started reading I started learning and here I am.

Ironmag has turned out to be a great community and has fed my brain quite well. If I can continue to learn for a few more years I may have some knowledge to share with the n00bes of that time. Till then I will just hang out and try to absorb some of the great info here and maybe make some friends.

Been reading and studying on here for about a year and an elite member for about a week. Been training for 20+ years but gear for only a year.
I am 46, 6'2 228 and sitting at about 16% bf which I am trying to drop b4 my next cycle. I am taking a prescription that I think is putting on BF so it has been hard to drop.

I am thinking about adding Tren to my next cycle in December but still tying to learn more about it.

Back