• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new elite members!

Just wanted to say hi. I just decided to become a elite member on the site. So far I really like the site. thanks guys

Just wanted to say hi. I just decided to become a elite member on the site. So far I really like the site. thanks guys
Welcome ! This site has the best knowledge going, with hardly any round mouths ( lol )

I like the board so far seems great, was over at another but I'll leave it that.

I am now ELITE!!!!!! Hello to all..

Well, I couldn't keep enjoying this forum without paying my fair share. This is a "AZZA Free Zone" right?

Just signed up for elite membership a few days ago myself. Awesome site with lots of good info on it.

IML Gear Cream!
Heya, just joined elite members. Name is hamstring. been around the boards, albeit stealthy since the gotfina.com days. I am a competitive powerlifter (yes we all use, unless you lift in Rich Peters sissy as NASA fed)(which then the top lifters use as well, but his random program never seems to pick them)) for about 10 years now. I mainly stay on 250 a week of test e or cyp with intermitent periods of 40mg a day of var, though I have some special sauce ready for this fall consisting of test susp and tren ace for my final full power meet. I'll be going push/pull until I die after that one. Years of heavy squatting in a westside stance have taken its toll. Anyway, just want to be a member of the group and share knowledge and learn/grow. in advance response of my long light cycle. I never felt the need to go higher than those numbers. I kept making gains and my number stayed in check, so I felt everything was as good as possible while keeping it as natural as possible.

Welcome to the new elite members!

Hello everyone.
I've been a long-time poster on steroid.com, and i'm tired of the attitude there.
I'm a small source that is just barely transitioning from gym sales to the internet...so becoming an elite member makes sense. Gotta work a reputation up somehow.

A little about me:
I'm a trt patient due to my balls getting smashed in an accident. Pretty awful event in my life, but things are alright now.
Decided to start producing to save myself the expense of pharma grade test when I can make my own of equal quality by getting quality raws and being in control of the whole process.
Thus...ChemicalMuscle was born.

My name is James and I use steroids. Especially, Test S in the morning. What a way to start your day! Hard habit to break, not that I want to.

Hey folks. Just getting started and wanted to do it right - so I joined my ass up!

A friend recommended me this place because I was languishing at bb.com and T-Nation. Not bad places
but this forum opened up a whole new world to me.

Look forward to learning from everyone.

Stopping by to say hello. Glad to be here in the circle.

Vince

Good Day!! I now an Elite Member!! I am currently 6'2 215 bf at 15% and have been out of weight lifting due to a shoulder injury!! I am now ready to bulk up to around 250 and drop my bf and learn as much as possible from some experienced people. I have learned a lot and ready to get to work!!!!!!!

I wanted to see what you home's had going on in here

Welcome tl0311

You ELITE now......

Back