• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new elite members!

:coffee:

Hi. My name is Nathaniel. I'm Bisexual. I love hot jerked men with tans. Preferably Guido men with large sausages.

I'm overweight, a reverse bodybuilder, and I don't workout.

But I love injecting steroids.

Anyhow my question is, how long can i safely and effectively run 200mg of Deca for? 10 weeks? my entire life? how long?

Hi. My name is Nathaniel. I'm Bisexual. I love hot jerked men with tans. Preferably Guido men with large sausages.

I'm overweight, a reverse bodybuilder, and I don't workout.

But I love injecting steroids.

Anyhow my question is, how long can i safely and effectively run 200mg of Deca for? 10 weeks? my entire life? how long?

sm-emoticon.gif

I take a lot of supplements and gear, but I don't workout much. I've decided to take this approach to bodybuilding after reading a newbee's recent post. I want to learn how to get jacked without doing any work.

I am theCaptn, voted more Desirable than any other on IM.

. . . Especially that jew TwisT :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
. . a shower it is then :showers:

It would be a privilege for me to take a shower from the ball sweet of that jerked and desirable Captn???
a shower at the balley's it is:coffee:

Hello,

No one gives a shit who I am, but I piad 29.95, lol. Did get a good laugh out of reading this thread, so it was money well spent.

ST

Back