• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle advice/input/suggestions.

Cal0777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
O.K. first off thank you everyone for your input, and help.

I've got all my gear ordered (all GP gear) decided to switch things up a bit though, haven't been in a big hurry as I was around 18% bf, I'm down to about 14% now, and still working at it, wasn't really hard had to cut out the 4-5 plates of nachos a week etc... *blush* beef up the workout schedule to 4 times a week, and bought a smith machine. So now with all of that said..... here is what I've come up with (feel free to add your input/opinions)

Weeks 1-16 Sustaplex 270 x 2 equal injections
Weeks 10-16 Anadrol 100mg ed 50mg first 4 days of week 10 and last 4 of 16
HCG 500iu x 2 1000iu a week. Last sustaplex injection 1500 iu HCG as well
Have clomid, adex, aromasin, and nolva on standby. Will monitor my body closely, and use if needed may incorporate aromasin, or adex into the cycle depending on how my body reacts (most likely will be introduced around week 11) Have plenty of both, just in case. Also have milk thistle, and Liv 52 for organ protectors.

PCT
Weeks 1-3 Clomid 50mg x 2 ed, and aromasin x 25mg ed
Week 4 Clomid 50mg ed, and Aromasin x 12.5 ed
Along with lots of supplements for PCT as well.

Sooo..... anyhow, would like to hear some opinions on what everyone thinks.

Last edited:
Yeah, been considering that, kinda bouncing back, and fourth between running adex @ .5mg ed, or eod. While just paying attention to the signs, such as sensitive nipples etc... has its own appeal as well. From what I've read, if you pay attention to your body, and the signs, you should know before it becomes a problem, and be able to correct it before it becomes an issue.

yeah im gonna run it from the start im not gyno prone but iev only ran prohormones in the past so it might be diffirent this time so im gonna run the e-control 1 cap ed since i already have it and save the dex for next time wich the e-control is supposed to be a great AI so im gonna try it the hcg im looking into now

Yeah can be frusterating sorting through all the gibberish to get to the truth about what, and when to run everything. Think the reality of it all is basically use everything you learn as a guideline, but most of all pay attention to your own body, as everyone reacts different to everything....
Really is no set rules, just a matter of personal preference, and what your body can handle.

I'd start the adex or whatever AI within the first 2 weeks.

Why'd you go with the sust? You should have gotten test E or C. Plus it's cheaper.

I think you need to up the HCG to 500iu x2 per week. I'm not sure if I would run it all the way throughout the cycle but that's your call.

Would you consider running the Anadrol at 50mg ED for Weeks 1 -4 instead?

Gah yeah!!! was suppose to be 1000iu a week, was a typo thanks got it corrected now.

I will consider anything, the reason for it being at the end of the cycle was to get a pick me up at the end. I've got an insane metabolism, and it is my experience that as of this point in my life I have an insane resistance to all drugs. My body builds a resistance to pretty much everything very quickly.

I'd start the adex or whatever AI within the first 2 weeks.

Why'd you go with the sust? You should have gotten test E or C. QUOTE]

I second this. I personally start at week 2 with 0.5mg adex EOD. The sus should be EOD. You have long and short esters in there. Pinning 2x/WK will have your blood levels whacked out and increase the potential for sides. It should be done EOD.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm, guess it is a good thing I ordered lots then, that fits with my workout schedule as well. Should i reduce the amount of injections, and work it out to the same weekly total though?

CAn you give us some information about you? Age, years training, general training info, general diet info. That will help to provide more accurate advice.

Absolutely, basically with meat servings, and veggies on reg days I'm getting around 400g of protein, 1100 carbs, and 6700 calories.
On workout days I'm getting around 420g of protein, 1200 carbs, and 7400 calories.

Been training 2x a week for about 4 years, upped it to 4x a week about 5 months ago, So I,m working out eod. 3 day total body work out.

I'm 33 yrs old, bf@14% very fit, 6'3" tall, 170lbs With great liver stats.

typical day for me starts at 6am.

-6 am
1 protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 214g carbs, 1304 calories
3 raw eggs
15g fat, 19g protein, 1g carbs, 221 calories
1 2/3s cup harvest crunch cereal
29g fat, 14.5g, 100g carbs, 715 calories

-8am
2 granola bars
14g fat, 6g protein, 44g carbs, 320 calories

portion of chicken, pork, or beef with veggies
1 protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 214 carbs, 221 calories

-2:30
2 granola bars

5:30-6:00
protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 44g carbs, 320 calories
3 raw eggs

7-9 work out 4x a week
work out days only
9pm 1 2/3s cup of cereal
29g fat, 14.5g protein, 100g carbs, 715 calories

That pretty much surmises my entire diet at this time.

You're 6'3" and 14% at 170lbs? You've been training hard for 4 years? Maybe need to do something different.

Nah, only been training hard for about 5 months, Up until then i was a truck driver, and working out 2 x a week was merely just to stay in good shape. I have different wants, and aspirations now.

That diet you posted is only around 4,200 calories by just doing quick math in my head based on the calories you have shown. My meals contain more calories and I'm only around 4,00-4,500 calories. 170 lbs is pretty light for 6'3". I'm 185 and only 5'10". You should check with Twist and maybe get in his program. I'm sure he can offer advice on diet and training that will be more effective. If you can, I think you're better off using test e or c rather than Sust but that's just my preference. Good luck.

Gah! Sorry posted the list with multiple errors. I will repost the proper one.

typical day for me starts at 6am.

-6 am
1 protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 214g carbs, 1304 calories
3 raw eggs
1 2/3s cup harvest crunch cereal
29g fat, 14.5g of protein, 100g carbs, 715 calories

-8am
2 granola bars

approx 50g protein, and 500 calories
1 protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 214 carbs, 1304 calories

-2:30
2 granola bars

5:30-6:00
protein shake
23g fat, 66g protein, 44g carbs, 1304 calories
3 raw eggs
approx 50g protein, and 500 calories

7-9 work out 4x a week
work out days only
9pm 1 2/3s cup of cereal
29g fat, 14.5g protein, 100g carbs, 715 calories

That pretty much surmises my entire diet at this time.

So basically with meat servings, and veggies on reg days I'm getting around 365g of protein, 1100 carbs, and 6700 calories.
On workout days I'm getting around 380g of protein, 1200 carbs, and 7400 calories.

Maybe I missed it but you never mentioned what your goals are. What are you trying to accomplish exactly?

IMO I would start the AI when you start your first injection. You are running some short esters and elevated e-levels can lead to you getting soft physically and mentally. The first sign I get before my nipples ever show anything is a general feeling of just being a little bitch. It also decreases the effectiveness of the test you are putting into your body. Don't waste your money.

What kind of protein shake do you drink? 1,300 calories is a lot for a shake. I
could use some of that. Mines only 300 calories.

I think you should try more variation to your diet. You're getting over 4k calories or over 50% of your daily calorie intake from shakes and cereals alone. Add some ground turkey, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potato, steak and fruits and veggies to your diet. Add a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to a couple of your meals. I think one teaspoon or tablespoon is around 120 calories, not to mention good essential fatty acids.

O.k will do for sure, Not all that I eat is really listed there, that is pretty much, just the basics, I do snack through out the day as well. I eat a lot of home made wild game sausage, and I dehydrate salmon, and beef, for snacks throughout the day, but I really have no idea as to the nutritional value of them. However they certainly are good!!! :daydream:

Man you're making me hungry. That sounds good! I have some ground deer meat and filets in my freezer that my old boss gave me. Prob time to cook it up soon.

LOL! Yeah, decided to get some snacks as well, got 2 deer made into garlic sausage. Decided to grab a big hunk, and some crackers for a snack before dinner.

That dehyrated salmon sounds like the perfect snack. High protein and fatty acids. I might have to try that out some time for work. I'm not big on sweets and I prefer to eat meals over snacking but if I can get a snack like that, I'd be all over it. I like beef jerky but it's too high in sodium to be eating regularly. I need to get one of those meat dehydrating machines and a few pounds of salmon.

Hell yeah, I get a bunch of salmon, and a bunch of beef every couple weeks cut it all up spice it, and dehydrate it all. Works really well for snacks, and very little prep time to it. Above all else though it is hella good lol

I think you should try more variation to your diet. You're getting over 4k calories or over 50% of your daily calorie intake from shakes and cereals alone. QU. OTE]

I agree with this. Gotta get most of your cals from whole foods.

Send me some of that dehydrated salmon. That sounds freaking yummy!!! Im definitely buying a dehydrator when I get back from Afghanistan.

Chances are that I do just not really sure how i would get a proper calculation on dehydrated foods, or wild game sausage.

1,300 calories is a lot for a shake. I
could use some of that.

:roflmao:

And dehydrated salmon? That sounds nasty to me. But I'd like to try it. I have salmon filets in the freezer and a badass dehydrator.

You still haven't posted your goals though. What are you looking to acomplish?

Back