• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Getting Hairy :)

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I knew the day would come..

I'm starting too grow hair on my back and my arms are getting shaggy.

What are my options besides shaving ?

Waxing, laser, nair but shaving is the easiest.

I shaved my junk this weekend and it feels great, wish I would have done it sooner.

GICH!

Pluck them out one at a time.

is laser permanent ?

You have to do multiple treatments with laser but it usually works permanently.

I shave me entire body, literally...its a pain but I hate body hair.

its my back. I see more and more black hairs everyday. If my back ends up like my chest then I'm gonna have some serious problems.
I will have to shave almost daily.

MANGROOMER® Professional Rechargeable Electric Back Hair Shaver

MANGROOMER® is the essential do-it-yourself electric back hair shaver for men. The unique design enables a man to remove unwanted back hair by himself in the privacy of his own home or while traveling. It's quick, easy and painless. The fully extendable and adjustable handle locks into place at various lengths to reach the most difficult portions of your back. Its sleek, lightweight, compact design folds completely flat and opens to 135 degrees for instant use. The large 1 1/2" cutting edge blade enables extremely close and smooth results without the potential of ingrown hairs. Shaver also features a non-slip rubberized grip and body to provide maximum control and comfort. MANGROOMER is rechargeable with quick-charging and operates at optimum power between charges. Measures 9 1/4" L x 2" W x 1 1/2" H. Includes protective cap, power adapter recharging plug, cleaning brush and instruction booklet. Model # 211-6.

14249517224972P.JPG

MANGROOMER® Professional Rechargeable Electric Back Hair Shaver - Bed Bath & Beyond&

IML Gear Cream!
Or you could learn to deal with getting older.

should older woman let their leg hair and arm pit hair grow out too?

Hell no! That's one of life's double standards.

Where & How to Stop Shaving w/ Natural Look

Dudes,

I'm in the same boat. Getting way to furry on my back and chest, but I don't want to go completely clean. I'd like to leave some of hair on my arms & upper arms but I think it will look totally silly if I wax/shave to a point then stop. I'd like it to have a natural progression. Any suggestions or am I asking for too much and should just go clean?

SamHill

Or you could learn to deal with getting older.

I can deal with losing the hair on top of my head. I can't deal with hair growing on my back, shoulders and upper arms

You could find someone with a hair fetish and they will pull every hair,1 by 1, out with their teeth! Good thing is, it's not that expensive bad thing is, they get stuck in your teeth.

I use the man groomer. It's ok, but I wish it was better quality. Also note it doesn't shave close like a razor, it's stubley

I think Retlaw might come over and help you get the "Spots" you can't reach.

Why not have your GF shave it for you? The one who doesn't show her boobies but wants reps.

Have Sara knit that shit into a non-detachable sweater...

images

Back