• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NFL Football today

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have the choice of either the viqueens vs detroit or steelers vs cleveland for the first game.....

two of the most boring games on right now......i'm thinking about a nap until the packers vs chicago

how are the other games going for everyone?

Oakland vs. Kansas City = boring!

I'd like to be watching the Green Bay vs. Chicago game.

I do get the Philly game later, so I'm happy about that one.

I'm watching the Bucs and the Saints...... so far the Bucs are winning, but I don't see that lasting. It's a decent game so far. If the Bucs pull it off, that will be sweet.

Watching the Saints and the Bucs, it's that or the Pittsburgh game. Bucs up 10-7. Mostly just waiting for the Bears-Packers.

Watching the Saints and the Bucs, it's that or the Pittsburgh game. Bucs up 10-7. Mostly just waiting for the Bears-Packers.

Yeah and I don't get that one. Pisses me off. Philly game might be good though.

New England is beating Miami 17-0

My brother in law will love that. He's a huge Miami fan, but it's not like there going to the playoffs anyway.

Atlanta over Carolina right now 14-0

We always get the Chargers, and I haven't liked them since Dan Fouts was quarterback. Not too many good AM games today.

IML Gear Cream!
ron pitts was decent as a player for green bay, but kinda boring as a commentator....i hate to say it, but he's more boring than joe buck

Joe Buck is great at baseball, IMHO, but he doesn't really cut it for football.

I can't believe how much these games I get suck. This should be the best game watching day of the season.

i'm excited about the packers game.....unfortunately if green bay wins, there's a good chance they will then have to play chicago next week again....but in chicago (which means extra suspect penalties will be called against the packers)

i'm excited about the packers game.....unfortunately if green bay wins, there's a good chance they will then have to play chicago next week again....but in chicago (which means extra suspect penalties will be called against the packers)

That would be awesome to see. I think they do have a good chance of winning today with homefield advantage and all, but if they do play again next week in Chicago I don't see them winning that game.

Chicago has a bye either way. I think the Packers play Philly if they make the playoffs.

Chicago has a bye either way. I think the Packers play Philly if they make the playoffs.

Oh wow. That's screwed since my g/f is a Philly fan. I might have to dump her for awhile.

that's much better than playing in chicago with the way the refs called the last game in chicago.....i'll be OK with playing Philly again

that's much better than playing in chicago with the way the refs called the last game in chicago.....i'll be OK with playing Philly again

True. GB did beat philly didn't they? That games been awhile back...

I looked it up slow to responds. That's right - they did beat Philly. It was the first game of the season. No wonder I couldn't remember.

At least for three hours or so.

That'll be a tough game since I'm assuming Philly will get homefield...

Scientific data confirms this. However, a large portion of homos happen to be Badgers fans also. Anyone know any Badgers fans?

You mean the college team? :hmmm:

madison is very liberal.....many move here from around the US to be here......

I don't know about the Badgers, but I'm definitely a GB fan. I was born in Chicago too. I hate the Bears!

Back