• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yoga anyone?

Pony

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started going to vinyasa classes, and I think its amazing. I really see my body responding to it too. Anyone else incorporate yoga into their routine?

Yoga is hard. bottom line

Good for improving general flexibility, which is essential for any kind of athleticism. I don't agree with some of the poses to do with the spine, you don't really need flexibility in the lumbar area - you need stability. Also don't see any scientific basis for holding a stretch for 10 minutes like they do sometimes.

Generally though, definitely going to be beneficial, for sure.

Hatha yoga for me is crack. So much so I haven't been doing it lately! I have scoliosis too so I end up getting tight glutes and a weak left leg. An hour of yoga is worth it's weight in gold for me. I just get pissed that I can't seem to find the time to make that hour everyday.

I don't agree with some of the poses to do with the spine, you don't really need flexibility in the lumbar area - you need stability.

I dont agree with that Gaz i suffer from violent backspasms that have managed to pull the spine in my lower back damn near straight and that is mostly due to lack of "flexibility" in the muscles. when i played ball in school I had a herniated disk in my lower back also do to short tight muscles. lord knows stability is not an issue in my case. a tight latissimus dorsi can absolutely kill your back. just MO though

My girlfriend does it and she has a lot more definition and tone to her arms. She's already in good shape and I was surprised to actually see some results.

Yea I'm kinda with Gaz too though. I Mean if you're going to do yoga as a passionate full blown deal you will get enough of a workout that I don't think you need to do any heavy lifting after submitting your muscles to that much stretching. Most of my holds are for no more than 30 seconds at a time. Right about now any Yoga for me is really just plain on stretching.

Back